Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ With the other girls ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WITH RUBY

"Ah Ruby, why don't you just give up and come with me?" he murmured in a soothing voice. Ruby growled at him" I promised someone I care for that I'll return to him and that's a promise I'll keep." Crimson started to laugh" Even if that same boy doesn't remember you?" Ruby glared" Yes, even if he doesn't remember me."

"You're foolish but you have strong loyalty, it's a shame your loyalty is in a fool." He said while laughing" But that's okay, we can change that." He whispered as his eyes started to flash and than glow, he disappeared and reappeared on top of Ruby again with her arms above her." Why do you keep getting on top of me like that?"

Before he could reply he heard a cry of a phoenix and saw Black Dranzer above him and in a flash of light he was in his human form and his eyes were flashing with anger." Let. Her. Go." He growled lowly in his throat when a flash of Crimsons' beyblade erupted a girl was right in front of him; she had a tight black vest that covered her neck and a red mini skirt with black boots. She had red hair and midnight blue eyes; she took one look at Black Dranzer and started to purr.

"Master I think I just found my plaything." She purred while checking B. Dranzer out, Crimson chuckled" Yeah so have I." Ruby squirmed beneath him making him laugh even more." The great Ruby trapped like a mouse that's cornered." He suddenly jerked his head feeling Shadow calling for him." Fiery, we'll have to play later. He's calling." Fiery nodded and disappeared into her blade while Crimson disappeared." Are you alright?" B. Dranzer asked, Ruby nodded" I just hope the others are okay."

WITH KAZE

They were about to fight when all of a sudden Sapphire and Kurior jerked their heads back." We'll settle this later Kaze, next time you're mine." Sapphire growled licking his lips and disappeared followed by Kurior.

"Is it just me Hageshii or is that guy driven by his hormones." Kaze asked with a sweatdrop." I'm not sure Mistress, you humans are very complicating.

WITH AQUA

It seems we have to cut out meeting short my dear" Jade whispered in Aqua's ear" but don't worry cause I'll be back." He nipped her ear and vanished. Aqua relaxed" First he says I'm annoying now he's got the hots for me, boys are just weird." (Amen to that)

Mizu got ready to attack when Mizuyasha stood up straight" It would seem we need to cut our battle short for my master is calling me, until next time." He vanished and Mizu sighed returning to her beyblade by turning back into the beam of light and letting the wind carry her back.

WHO ARE THESE NEW ENEMYS

WILL THE GIRLS SUCEED IN THEIR MISSION

TO PROTECT THE BOYS WHILE STAYING ON

THE LOOKOUT FOR THEIR NEW ENEMYS

WILL THE BOYS EVER GET THEIR MEMORIES BACK

LOOK FOR THE SEQUEAL

THEIR PRESENT