Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Present ❯ The disguise and meeting Ray ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey does this make me look unrecognizable?" Kaze asked for the hundredth time as she put on a silver bandana. Aqua shook her head" No, you always wear silver so it's so obvious." Tenshi groaned" This is taking us nowhere, how about this we pick each others clothes. It's obvious that we can't choose any clothes that aren't our color so we'll just choose for each other. Since Ruby and I like black, red, and white Kaze and Aqua will pick our clothes while Ruby and I choose your clothes. So do we have a deal?" They all nodded" Just don't give us any weird clothes" They all exclaimed laughing.

"Do I have to wear this?" Ruby complained which was really unlike her. She was wearing a black miniskirt with a white blouse that had the first two buttons loose. She had black shades and her hair was tied into a pony tail, she was also wearing white boots and a long white scarf." Yeah, man you don't look like Ruby any more. You look more like those creepy fans." Aqua commented." That's it I'm taking it off." Ruby yelled making a move to take them off.

"C'mon it's not that bad, mine isn't that bad either." Kaze smiled as she looked at her clothes. She was wearing a red tang-top and black baggy Capri pants. She had red sunglasses and she was wearing a black chocker." That's because you love my fashion sense Kaze."

"Yeah besides I think my clothes aren't that bad at all." Aqua commented, her clothes resulted a midnight blue baggy pants and a white sleeveless turtle neck. She was wearing a silver armband on her left arm and was wearing white shades." Yup, Tenshi has the best clothes."

"Glad you like it." Tenshi spoke dryly." C'mon my clothes can't be that bad." Aqua whined." At least it wasn't a skirt." Tenshi said relieved. Tenshi was wearing a baby blue sleeveless turtleneck that had an upside down triangular cut in the middle of her chest; she was wearing blue baggy Capri pants that had three loose belts. One was blue, another white, and the last one was baby blue, her hair was tied into a high ponytail with a frilly baby blue scrunchy and she had on blue shades. Her silver moon pendant went well with her silver moon and stars earrings. She looked totally different." You know Tenshi this is one of the greatest ideas you've come up with, I love these clothes." Ruby slumped over to Tenshi.

"I think those two are the only ones having fun." Tenshi sighed" Yeah but that's because they've wanted to wear out clothes for such a long time." Aqua jumped up and grabbed the two" C'mon, today they're having the battle of Demolition Boys and the White Tiger we've already missed the one against the All-Stars.

"You two go a head first; Ruby and I'll walk more slowly than you guys." The other two nodded and ran off." Feel's like we're babysitting doesn't it Ruby? Ruby, hey can you hear me?" Ruby's eyes were all glazed over" Huh, what?"

"Hey are you okay? You sort of zoned out for a moment." Tenshi asked with concern, she shook her head" Ugh it's Kai, the other evil Black Dranzer's corrupted him. Well that's how it feels like but I hope I'm wrong." Tenshi sighed" Me too, hey do you need some time alone?" Ruby nodded" Yeah, if you don't mind." Tenshi smiled" Don't worry; I'm going to sneak into the backroom to see what the White Tigers are doing. See ya, I hope you feel better."

WITH TENSHI

`I hope Ruby'll be okay and that Kai won't be stupid enough to take Black Dranzer.' She saw the back door and quietly sneaked in; she followed her senses and came across the White Tigers arguing around the corner. She took a peak and saw they were fighting on whether to fight the DB or not. `Whew, Mariah's stubborn as always. I guess helping them out won't hurt since they won't know me' she thought while writing something on a paper and using the power of the wind, made it fly `accidentally' to them.

"Huh what's this?" Mariah caught the paper reading it out loud." `Friends, I can not reveal to you who I am but please don't battle the Demolition Boys. Black Dranzer has corrupted Kai and he is not himself but turned into a ruthless fighter and if you lose you'll lose more than your bitbeast. You'll lose a part of your soul which lives within your bitbeast so please don't fight him. Sincerely, an old friend.' What a bunch of phooey, I bet it's just the Demolition Boys trying to scare us." she exclaimed crunching the paper up.

Tenshi mushroom sighed' well I tried' and started to walk toward the stadium when she bumped into someone hard. She started to fall when she was caught by a pair of strong arms; she looked up to see a pair of amber eyes.' Shit its Ray.' She thought as her shades fell with a clatter on the floor.

Ray was going over to wish his former team luck when he bumped into someone hard. Catching the person before they fell he looked down to see a pair of surprised silver eyes.' This feels familiar.'

FLASHBACK

"FIRE ARROW!" Ray heard a girl with midnight blue hair with silver streaks yell as she started to glow red and a bow and arrow made of fire appeared. She destroyed the boulders that were going to destroy his village, he watched as she falling down. Running up and catching her before she fell he saw the same pair of surprised silver eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Um, can you please let go of me?" Tenshi asked from his chest, not that she minded, as a blush creeped on her face." Oh sure, um I'm Ray do I know you from somewhere?" Ray asked and got confused when she looked a little panicky" I'm Tsuki and um no, well there's so many people around I'm sure you just got me confused with someone." She started to laugh that didn't quiet reach her eyes. Ray could see a sense of longing, sadness, and....love? He shook his head thinking he was seeing things. Tenshi sighed when she suddenly saw his sun necklace; her gasp must have caught his attention since he looked at her again.

"Oh nothing, um where did you get that necklace?" she asked timidly, Ray smiled." I don't quiet remember but I don know that it was from someone special because everytime I see it and if it's with me I feel very warm inside." She smiled a sad smile he looked down at her and noticed the moon necklace" Where did you get that?"

"Oh this thing, it's a special necklace I gave the other half of it to someone I love but he sort of forgot me. These necklaces are very special because who ever has the other has the other half's heart, soul, and mind is with you and if you feel pain than they feel pain. How ironic that you have one too. My necklace says: The darkness covers me completely with hatred and loss. My half is gone, my sunlight and warmth dispersed. Lost forever in the sea of people, I'll find you. It's supposed to say on the other half, the sun, wait for me. It means that the sun is lost and the moon is looking for it so while mine says I'll find you the other says wait for me meaning that the moon is looking so please wait. So it's like the evening and morning, the sun rises looking for its lover and the moon rises later when the sun is gone and they keep going it as a cycle. So close yet so far."

Ray looked down at her to see tears in her eyes that are yet to be unshed" I'm sorry, I got to go!" Tenshi exclaimed pushing past him." WAIT!" he shouted but she continued to run until she came to a bench.' I never knew it'll be this hard, to see him after all these years. I thought I was strong but I guess I'm still weak, I hope that I'll have strength later on. I miss him, I miss him holding me and laughing with me. Why did God have to put such a burden on me and my friends?' Tenshi thought as tears poured out of her eyes while she looked up at the sky.

Ray sighed' that girl must have some answers about why I can't remember a chunk of my past, something tells me it's important and that the person with the other half of this necklace feels very hurt. Mariah, Lee, and even the Elders forgot it so I'm not the only one. I better stop think about this, there are more important things to think about.' He though sadly and started to walk toward the stadium.