Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Present ❯ With the other girls ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hm, what do you think about meeting Tyson and Max again Aqua?" Kaze asked as they walked around the stadium." Well, I miss Max a lot and seeing him will make me happy but I'm also afraid that I might let something slip. I really want to be with him again but I guess like people say life's not fair." They both gave a sad giggle and sighed, they were too busy sulking that they accidentally bumped into some people." Ow hey Aqua, are you okay? We're sorry; we weren't watching where we were going."

"Oh it's okay I'm Max by the way and this is Tyson" Aqua fell down again" Um I'm Hikaru and that's Kori, are you part of the Bladebreakers?"

"The one and only, so you want some autographs or something?" Tyson asked excited about making more fans, Aqua and Kaze started to giggled" No thanks, we're not fans we're bladers too. Anyways what are you three doing here?"

"Oh we're friends with the White Tigers" Max answered while helping Aqua up who was still on the floor, she noticed his bracelet" Oh this is a neat bracelet, where'd ya get it?" Max gave a nervous laugh" I really don't remember; all I know is that it's special." Tyson gave him a credulous look" You too? I have a necklace that looks like Dragoon and I don't remember getting it from someone and the only thing I knew was that it was special; Gramps didn't even know who gave it but he told me everytime he looks at it his back starts to hurt." Tyson said while taking out a silver pendant.

Kaze: That's because I nearly broke it.

Aqua and Kaze started to laugh, the guys looked at them funny while the girls just continued to laugh" At least we're not the only ones, I have a cap that belonged to someone special I just can't remember who." Kaze said while winking at Aqua." Yeah me too it's just that it's a necklace. It's a cerulean colored polar bear necklace that's made of crystal." Aqua replied winking back and Kaze." Here I'll show you." She pulled out her necklace and showed them, Max sort of zoned out for a moment until he shook his head with a hand on his head. Suddenly the referee announced that the match was going to begin.

"Anyways we better go; it was nice meeting you two." The girls waved and ran out of the hall, they stopped sitting on a bench in front of a fountain." I can't believe it; they still have it after all these years." Aqua nodded" But they still don't know." The two cried quietly leaning on each other not either saying a word.

WITH RUBY

Ruby watched in horror inside the stadium as she saw through a big screen Kai crushing the opponents blades and stealing the bitbeast' Kai, what happened?' as soon as the match ended she ran out with tears sparkling in her eyes. Not caring where she was going she suddenly bumped into some, looking up she saw a pair of cold crimson eyes. "Watch it girl." He muttered coldly pushing her away' Kai' he suddenly stopped.

`Why do I keep hearing voices in my head?' Ruby blinked, she had heard his thoughts. Well might as well talk to him through this thing. 'Kai, its me Hilary.'

Kai: Do I know you?

Ruby: Kai do you have a black phoenix necklace around you.

Kai: What if I do?

Ruby: Well don't you want to know who gave it to you? She watched as emotions flicked in his eyes from afar.

Kai: Yes

Ruby: Well these necklaces are enchanted so we can hear each others thoughts. I gave it to you as a gift after you said you loved me 2 years ago but you've lost your memories again of me. I can't tell you why I can't see you but I think this is the last time we'll talk to each other for a long time.

Kai: Where are you?

Ruby: I was the girl you……………pushed away a minute ago.

She watched as he quickly turned around looking for her but seeing nothing.

Kai: Where did you go?

Ruby: I can't be with you right now no matter how much I want to.

Kai: Why?

Ruby: I can't explain but all will be clear in another year or two, please, wait for me Kai……/ her voice was suddenly faint and he couldn't hear her anymore.

Kai: Wait, don't leave me.

Ruby: I'll always be with you no matter what, even when you least expect it. Her voice was a like wind brushing past him' Wait for me.' Her voice had disappeared.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

"I never knew it'll be this hard." Ruby whispered in her red tang-top and black sweats PJ; everyone wore the same thing of their color." Well tomorrows the big day, Kai's back on the team and I hope that everything's going to go smoothly." Tenshi sighed" Yeah, me too.

Aqua sighed" C'mon cheer up at least you got to see them." Kaze nodded and agreement" Good Night."