Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Present ❯ Ray's Match ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

STADIUM

KAI'S 3RDROUND MATCH

"AND THE WINNDER IS SPENCER OF THE DEMOLITION BOYS!" Ruby who was watching winced slightly and smiled when Black Dranzer had gotten Dranzer before they had caught her. They were both peacefully in her blade, well as peaceful as those two can get, the bit chip showed them circling around each other. The blade would glow red and black once in a while indicate that they were arguing.

"Whew, Ray's next. I hope he's careful because Falborg isn't any enemy to take lightly, well none of them are, but since he also attacks the blader it'll be hard." Tenshi concluded, the battle had begun while she had talked. She winced at the attack on his shoulder since it hurt her too because they are connected. She could hear his thoughts as he desperately tried to think of a counter attack. She winced when his leg was cut when she suddenly noticed a cut on her leg too.

"Hey you guys I need to leave." Tenshi whispered in a nervous voice." Why I thought you wanted to see Ray's battle." Ruby asked until she noticed the rip" Oh, leave before someone notices why your getting cuts all of a sudden." Tenshi nodded and ran out of the stadium but instead of going to the hotel she ran outside and stared at the screen wincing at the same time as she got more cuts on her body. She watched when suddenly Ray fell down to the floor.' Ray, argh if only I can help.' She thought running back into the stadium and stood outside the Bladebreakers locker room. She listened as Ray argued that'll he'll go back out there when the door all of sudden opened, she saw Ray coming out when he noticed her.

"Tsuki is that you?" Tenshi smiled making Ray blush lightly" Yeah, I just got worried about you when I saw the battle so I just came here to wish you good luck." Ray smiled back" Thanks, hey where did you get all these markings and cuts?" Tenshi tensed and than laughed nervously" Um, uh there were some gang members I ran into so while I was running away I sort of tripped."

"Oh are you okay?" Tenshi nodded" Yeah, oh and good luck." Tenshi kissed him and the cheek and ran off leaving Ray blushing like no tomorrow. The boys who saw everything laughed at his predicament." Hey Ray, who was that?" Tyson asked with a sly look on his face." It's not what you think, she's just a girl I ran into and became friends with." Tyson smirked" Sure, but she sure is hot."

"Something's not right about her" Kai commented, Tyson frowned" Ah c'mon Kai don't suspect every since person you meet." Kai frowned" No that's not it, the girls' cuts they're all in the same place where Ray got cut, her shoulders, legs, and her forehead." Max nodded" Now that you mentioned it, he's right."

"Well let's set our minds in the important things, like the Demolition Boys and Bryan." Ray said with a scowl as he walked to the stadium.

Tenshi sighed as she looked at the screen and watched the battle' I can't let him win.' His thoughts echoed in her head, `Ray you can do it.' She knew he could hear her but his concentration was mainly on the battle. She watched as he used his last strength to use a final Tiger Claw attack. She glowed with him from afar and heard 3 heartbeats" I can hear his, Driger's, and my heartbeat." She whispered and smiled as he crushed Bryan's blade." You did it Ray." She whispered while walking away.

AT THE HOTEL

"Hey Tenshi, let me look at your cuts." Ruby asked with concern, Tenshi shook her head" It's okay, I'm fine." She smiled at her reassuring her, Kaze sighed" How come you didn't faint from the pain?" Tenshi shrugged" I guess it's because my pain isn't that great since back at Biovolt the `training' was far harsher."

"I'll toast to that." Kaze exclaimed throwing Tenshi a canned drink" Thanks, well tomorrow is Tyson's battle you think he'll be okay?" Kaze smirked" Of course, he's Tyson. He can do it!" Aqua sighed and shook her head" She's turning into him except that she isn't conceited about herself." Kaze pouted" Hey, Aqua that's harsh!"

"Uh-huh, anyway do we go to his battle tomorrow?" Ruby asked taking a sip of her drink." Of course, we went to the others why shouldn't we go to this one, the most important one?" Kaze complained.

"I don't, maybe because we know he's going win?" Tenshi said sarcastically" Besides, I'm going to go to Mr. Dickenson to tell him the truth and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come with." Aqua tilted her head" Why?"

"Well he's suppose to recruit us later on right so I was thinking about meeting him today after the match, I was also going to make sure all the adults including Tyson's father and grandfather were there. I found a way to reverse the effects of their erased memories." Tenshi concluded, Kaze's eyes grew big" Than why didn't you reverse it on the boys?" Ruby shook her head" That won't be good because they're not good enough to take those bad boys on since even we couldn't take them and we could beat the Demolition Boys without lifting a finger." Kaze sighed" Yeah, that's true. Hey have you heard the rumors about Tala becoming Cyber Tala?"

"Yeah, the only way to reverse that is if Tyson beats him. Let's hope that it works, I'd hate to see what happens to Tala if he's like a computer forever since he was one of our close friends in the abbey." Aqua replied with a sigh." Whoever's involved with Biovolt will have scars that'll never heal." Ruby sadly said." Amen to that." Tenshi concluded." Anyways, since Kaze wants to go to her beloved Tyson's' match we'll go to Mr. Dickenson's except for her." Kaze pouted" Hey you said we'll go after his match." Ruby choked on her drink" Oh my gosh, Kaze said something smart for once."

"Ah c'mon you guys, you guys are so mean!" Kaze whined while everyone started to laugh." At least I didn't fall in love with an evil ice block." Ruby snorted" Hey Kaze, have you forgotten who's the Evil Ice Queen as you stat?" Kaze thought for a while" Well the Evil Ice Queen's lost her touch." Ruby smirked" Oh you think so?" Kaze started to back away from Ruby's malicious smirk" Ruby what are you thinking?"

"Just thinking about what I should do to get revenge on you." Ruby's replied her smirk growing, Kaze `eeped' and hid behind Tenshi." I'm sorry Ruby, please don't hurt me. You're forever the Evil Ice Queen" Ruby smirked folding her arms" You got that right and don't you ever forget it." Aqua, Ruby, and Tenshi giggled when Kaze realized Ruby was just joking and joined them laughing.