Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Present ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TYSON'S MATCH/ 3RDROUND
Kaze gripped her hands so tight she drew blood as she watched Tyson battle and than loosened her grip and smirked when Tyson demolished Tala's blade. She turned around and walked down the hall until she saw her friends waiting for her in the hall.” Tyson win?” Kaze nodded” Yup.” Ruby snorted” Told ya.” Kaze rolled her eyes “Yeah, yeah let's just go the Mr. Dickenson. Did he get your message?” Tenshi nodded” Yeah and judging by all the talking in there I think everyone's gathered in there.”
“Hey Tenshi what did you write down?” Kaze asked curiously as they headed toward the door. Tenshi thought for a moment and said” Um I wrote:
Fate of the world is in trouble in another year or two
Please gather all the adults of the Bladebreakers, don't bring the boys,
In your room, we'll meet you after Tyson's match
Don't worry, he'll win.
Anonymous.”
Kaze sweatdropped at the last sentence” I bet they'll think it's a joke.” Tenshi smirked” Well I have ways for them to believe us.” she replied while turning the door knob. In there stood the Tates, Tyson's dad and grandfather, and Mr. Dickenson, they seemed shock to see 4 girls. Judy stood up from her seat” Is this some kind of joke?”
Kaze muttered loudly” Told you they'd say that.” Aqua and Ruby both smacked her in the head; Kaze rubbed her head muttering strings of curses.” Now, now Mrs. Tates, you shouldn't do that to your guest well than again we invited you. Besides before you jump to conclusion please hear us out because if you don't the world as we know it might end in about a year.” She sat back down in her seat glaring at them; Tenshi suddenly whipped her right hand out and a closet on the side opened and out tumbled Emily and Michael of the All-Stars.” Michael, Emily what are you doing here?” Judy asked shocked that they'll eavesdrop.
“Well you see?” Michael started when Ruby finished for him” You were making sure she was okay since Mr. Dickenson suddenly called her over when the World Championships were over.” She smirked” Don't worry, you can hear this just promise not to say anything that we are about to say right now.”
“Anyways on with our conversation, my team and I are known as the Shadow Angels, my name is Tenshi, that's Ruby, that's Kaze, and that's Aqua. We competed in the World Championships for 5 years winning it while I competed in the solo championships for 5 years winning it when I was younger. Anyways after my fifth win that's when the trouble started, my parents mysteriously got killed but in reality they were killed by Boris who wanted to use me as another guinea pig. He kidnapped my friends to use them too; he forced us to battle as a team for him and Voltaire. We were stuck in that hell hole for 6 years; they tortured us the most because we weren't ordinary humans. Anyways before we go to that, a year before out final appearance in the World Championships we were given a small vacation of where we wanted and we decided to go to our home states. I went to China and met Ray there, Aqua went to America and met Max, and Kaze met Tyson while Ruby met Kai in Japan. Let's start with Aqua since the Tates are here and they should hear this. Mr. and Mrs. Tates, does Aqua look familiar to you in anyway?” Tenshi asked as Aqua stepped over to the two who were still digesting the information.
Judy looked at Aqua carefully and gasped” You look like the daughter of my old friends who disappeared for about 6 years ago. She was only 9 back than and disappeared when she was practicing her beyblade.”
Tenshi nodded” Yes, she is actually Kori Anderson. She met you and found that she was hehehe, Max's fiancé.” The girls all giggled while Aqua blushed” she explained some things to you and her family but after she left Boris came and wiped you, your husband, and Max's memories. I think that her parents were protected by Aqua since she has their blood in her. Anyways before she left Max and Aqua fell in love just as you and her parents wanted them to so before they left they exchanged gifts to remember each other, Aqua gave him her bracelet heirloom that was given to her by her grandmother while Max gave her a necklace she never takes off.” Judy seemed shocked by now” How do we know that this isn't a trick?”
Aqua gave a sad smiled” Well we could call my parents since they still remember but you can do that later, on with the story!” Tenshi smiled” Anyways now moving on to Kaze her real name is Hikaru Akai who was also reported missing for 6 years too, she met Tyson when she saw him battling. She challenged him and beat him; he invited her to stay with him in the dojo which she happily agreed. While they were entering the dojo Grandpa there tried to attack Tyson as usual and Kaze who was surprised *giggle* attacked him out of self-defense as she stats. Well, actually she grabbed the bokan, twisted it and kicked him into a wall nearly breaking his back. I think that's why his back hurts everytime he looks at the dragon pendant she gave Tyson. Oh and he gave her his cap as a goodbye present.”
Kaze walked over to Grandpa” Sorry about almost breaking your back Gramps.” She said giggling, Grandpa laughed with her.” It's alright little dudette.”
The girls sweatdropped at the way he talked while thinking' so Kaze was right, he does talk funny.' Giggling Kaze continued” Anyways now with Ruby and Kai, Ruby and Kai fell in love in the abbey where they helped each other out right?”
Ruby nodded” Yeah, he helped me when Boris had tried this experiment on me and it hurted so much. Kai helped him while I helped him when he was in the same predicament. Anyways as you know he lost his memories because of the accident, I met him when one of his underlings challenged me to a battle. Kai regained his memories the next day and than we've been together and on the same day I had given a couple necklace which belonged to my parents and were also magical. They were a black and red phoenix, since I can't tell you the whole story of why it's a phoenix and why they're black and red I'll just say that I'm the master of the real Black Dranzer while the one the Abbey had was fake. Anyways these necklaces allow Kai and me be connected, able to speak with our minds with each other or feel each others pain. Anyways before he left he gave me his scarf which I still have. Oh and my real name is Hilary Tatibana.”
“You have that evil Black Dranzer? You have to destroy it because it'll corrupt you.” Michael yelled making a move to go to Ruby, she just raised her right hand and he was slammed into the wall” Do I have to repeat myself, this Black Dranzer is the real one so even if it does corrupt people it doesn't corrupt its true master which is me.”
“Um anyways my stories next my true name is Tsuki Okami, I went to the Chinese village where Ray lived and before he left. I saved the village from an avalanche with my powers and fainted from blood loss, I stayed there in return, and I became friends with the White Tiger while Ray and I fell in love with each other. Before we left I gave him the sun half of my necklace, my necklace is also enchanted and has the same powers such as telepathy and protects us from miner injury. For example, yesterday in his battle his injuries weren't as worse as Falborgs should have been, usually Bryan's opponent's attacks are fatal and they get killed. Another example would be that since we're connected when he was hurt I had the same cuts, Mr. Dickenson saw me yesterday when I visited him in his locker room so did Grandpa and Mr. Granger.”
“That reminds me Tenshi you owe me some of my clothes that were torn because of that match.” Aqua complained. Tenshi sweatdropped” You can have the clothes you wore yesterday.” Aqua gave a big smile” OKAY!”
“What I don't understand is why you said that the world will come to an end in one or two years if we don't do something?” Mr. Dickenson replied while sighing” I thought this was all over after with Biovolt.” Tenshi smiled” It's not your fault; this explanation is also why I called Mr. Granger. After we heard that the Bladebreakers were going to Russia we knew what you'd do and why you recruited them in the first place. You see in the Abbey I had heard about you and that you were an enemy and a threat to their plan. Anyways we followed the Bladebreakers to Europe to make sure that they got strong enough to fight the Demolition Boy. While the girls were there I went back to China because as you know Biovolt want the 4 sacred bitbeast to take over there, in reality there are 8 sacred bitbeast. We have the other half and Boris knew he could never win them from us because we can beat the D-Boy without a sweat so he turned to the other half. I didn't have my bitbeast back than so I went to China since something told me to go there when I was….um attacked by this boy.”
“Yeah more like we were sexually assaulted.” Ruby muttered but loud enough for the others to hear.” Anyways he and his boys first tried to kill us but than sort of lust for us now, uh-hum, back to the point they battled us physically, mentally, and with our blades. They were somehow stronger and found out that we were the guardians of the bitbeast. You see the reason why Biovolt took us was because they knew we were the guardian of the bitbeast all over the world. We could call upon bitbeast of our element and use their attacks, Aqua is the guardian of water and ice, Kaze is wind and air, Ruby is fire and darkness, while I am the guardian of all the bitbeast. Um when they cornered us and when their leader kissed me I sort of received some of his memories and saw that there are 4 more guardians of the bitbeast which happened to be the Bladebreakers. Aqua and Max guarded together, Kaze with Tyson, Ruby with Kai, Kai guarded the light while Ruby guarded the darkness, oh and Ray guards the Lightening and Earth bitbeast. Anyways long ago when the earth young we had past lives and now history is repeating itself. We are telling you this because in another year after the Bladebreakers won the championships again there will be another Tournament called the Crystal Tournament where Bladers will have to unite with another team because it's a double battle and that's when the enemy will start. If they win they'll take it as a permission to destroy the world so we have to stop them, it'll be hard to stop them because they're also the guardians of the bitbeast except that it's the dark elements. One of them guards the dark water and ice, dark fire, etc and the leader guards all.”
“That still doesn't explain why Mr. Granger needed to listen to this.” Emily stated quietly breaking the silence.” Well we know that he was studying the bitbeast ruins so Mr. Granger did you ever see hieroglyphics about what I said?” Mr. Granger nodded” Yes, it had shown a great war that lasted for millions of years and when the darkness almost won the light grew stronger and barely managed to defeat them.”
Ruby nodded” That's what's suppose to happen and also if they win they win us.” Mr. Dickenson raised an eyebrow” What do you mean Ruby?” Ruby sighed” You see although the Bladebreakers have the same power as us we are the hearts of the bitbeast so if we loose no matter how hard the boys try to control their elemental bitbeast they won't listen. So if the others win, the world is lost.”
“Why are you telling us and not the boys?” Mr. Granger asked.” Well part of the information I received said that they mustn't know until the battle.” Tenshi replied.
“But won't it be better if we told them and trained their powers?” Emily asked, Tenshi smiled” That will be good but I have a feeling if they do find out the bad boys will know that it isn't right and erase their memories and beside I think if you erase a persons memories too much they'll have brain damage or they'll keep interrupting the training session killing them at the moment. All we ask Mr. Dickenson is enter the boys in the Crystal Tournament in Europe in a year or two and recruit us as the other team.”
Mr. Dickenson nodded” Yes, we must for the sake of the world but tell me where do we call to reach you?” Tenshi smiled” I own a family company since I'm the last of the line so you can call me there, the company is called The Spirit.” Judy gasped” That company is famous, known for making the greatest and strongest beyblades for beginners in the world and its run by you now?” Tenshi grinned nodding” Yes we'll still be trailing the boys to make sure something that shouldn't happen doesn't happen while training at the same time but Ruby here will have a special training.”
“Tenshi, tell me what kind of training is that?” Ruby asked with her eyebrow twitching.” Well your Aunt called me and asked if you can go to a school next year which happens to be where Tyson goes to so we need you to follow them as a friend.” Ruby glared at Tenshi” If you want me to be friends with that conceited boy than forget it, make Kaze instead I'm sure she'll love to be with her boyfriend.”
“C'mon Ruby, Tyson may be conceited but Kaze's heart isn't that strong if she knows that she can't be with him right now. Besides you'll get to see Kai again.” Ruby snorted” No way in hell am I going to work with him, I know what you'll say. I'll have to say that I don't know how to beyblade and than he's going to make all these crap about why I'm on the team when I can't beyblade and why I'm bossing him around.” Kaze frowned” C'mon Ruby, knowing Tyson I'll know he'll do that but you have control over your emotions while I don't besides if he does that you could pretend to cry and than run and later when he figures out your right he'll come back and apologize.”
“How do you know that Kaze?” Aqua asked staring at her” Well I'll do that too if I met someone who tried to boss me around and tell me how to train and everything.” She replied with a sweat drop, the girl's anime fell.” Don't worry Ruby, we'll be somewhere near you.” Aqua reassured her” Besides Grandpa will be with you too and so will Mr. Dickenson. You will take care of her right?” The two nodded” Don't worry if T-man goes too far in his insults his kendo training won't be that cool!” “Um right,” Aqua gave a crooked smile” Anyways now that you believe us we're going to leave cause we have a lot of work to do..”
They started to stand up when Mr. Granger stopped them” Wait, from what I've learned it is said that the guardians have the power to call upon a bitbeast and that a bitbeast has a human form only the guardians can call upon.”
“Oh so you want us to give an example, okay. Um Michael and Emily was it? Do you have your beyblades with you?” They nodded and took out your beyblade” Since our bitbeasts are going to remain a secret we'll call their bitbeast in their beast form and than their human form. Since Trigator is water and Falcon is fire Aqua and Ruby will need to do this.” Tenshi smiled at the two, Aqua smiled back while Ruby sighed.
Aqua started first, she closed her eyes and concentrated and than started to glow in every blue color and said only two words when she opened her eyes which had turned from cerulean and was glowing” ARISE TRIGATOR!” Emily's green beyblade glowed and than Ruby stepped next to Aqua and closed her eyes and started to glow black and red when she opened her eyes it was glowing both black and red and she said” ARISE FALCON!”
The beyblades that were placed on the table started to glow green and orange, the green one reacted first and shot a beam of light into the ceiling. It erupted and a gigantic alligator stood in its place” TURN TO YOUR HUMAN FORM!” Aqua shouted and the alligator started to glow again and shot another beam of light into the floor. When it was gone there was a boy with spiky glue green hair with green eyes with silver glasses. He was wearing a green yellow jumpsuit and had a silver hoop earring.
Than the orange one shot a beam of light into the ceiling and a majestic eagle flew around” TURN INTO YOUR HUMAN FORM!” Ruby shouted and than the bird stood still and also shot a beam on the floor, when it was gone a boy with wild red orange hair stood there. He had amber orange eyes and was wearing a red shirt that looked torn and a pair of baggy orange pants. He also had a hoop earring except and an orange choker. They both kneeled at the girls” Mistress, why have you called us?” they both asked in sync. “It seems your masters wanted to see if we were really what we told them so we decided to call you.” They both stood up and smiled” The one in the green jump suit is Emily's Trigator.” He smiled” Hello, nice to meet you.”
“And the one with the red choker is Michael's Falcon.” He smirked” Wuzz up?” Emily rolled her eyes” Even his bitbeast acts like him.” Michael pouted” I take that as an insult.” Tenshi smiled” Usually Bitbeast act just like their masters and are sometimes the same gender too. Well we're going to leave now, the two can return to their blades whenever they want. Before they go in you should ask them to fight in their human forms, it's really cool if you see it for the first time.” Kaze hinted as she winked and left with the others.
“Well now what?” Aqua asked as they started to walk back to the hotel.” Well like I said we'll first apply Ruby who'll now be called Hilary into her school.” `Hilary' groaned” Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.”