Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Present ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

5 MONTHS LATER
“Tyson start training right now, I said GET UP!” Hilary yelled yanking his blanket off, the others have woken up 4 hours ago and it was already lunch time.” Ummmmmm, wake me up when it's breakfast.” Hilary groaned” It's already NOON!” she yelped as she fell backwards as Tyson stood up really fast” Oh man no wonder I'm so starved! Why didn't you guys try to wake me up?” The boys all groaned” We tried for the last 4 hours Tyson but you just kept on sleeping. I swear you could sleep through a typhoon or something.” Max commented.
Hilary sighed: This is so tiring
B. Dranzer: Yes Mistress, the way you and that boy bicker could put mine and Dranzers arguments into shame.
Dranzer: Now you see why Master Kai is irritated everytime the subjects about Tyson.
Hilary: Oh hi Dranzer, uhhhhh I hope the time comes for the girls to come back.
B. Dranzer: Do not worry Mistress, you've been meeting with them every day at night and trained with them and have improved a great deal.
Hilary: But that's not enough I want to train more.
Dranzer: You know Mistress you're acting like Kai more and more when it comes to training.
Hilary smirked: I take that as a complement. /The two phoenixes sweat dropped at the Fire and Darkness Mistress. “Hello? Hilary, are you okay you sort of zoned out for a moment.” Max asked as he looked at her with his big blue eyes. Hilary smiled” Oh its okay, I just got a little dizzy when Tyson pushed me.” Ray sweat dropped as he watched Tyson eat and went to pick the phone up which started to ring. “Hello?”
“May I please speak to a Hilary Tatibana?” a girl's voice softly whispered through, Ray put the phone down for a while and went to call Hilary.” Hey Hilary, the phones for you.” She looked at him confused when a thought came to her' Maybe the girls think it's time that we tell the boys the truth!' she thought excitedly and ran to the phone.” Hello, Tenshi is that you? Please tell me it's you……..”
Giggling was heard through the phone” Yes it's me, what's wrong. Is Tyson too much for you?” Hilary sighed” Yes, without my powers he is. But if you'd allow me to use my powers I'll have him in shape in no time.” She heard crashing noises and removed the phone a foot from her ear as she heard Kaze shout” YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT, YOU'LL KILL HIM AND BURN HIM INTO A CRISP.”
The boys looked at Hilary as they heard a girls voice rambling on about not burning and killing someone through the phone, they backed away when they saw Hilary getting pissed” I NEVER SAID THAT I WILL DO THAT NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT IS SO GIVE THAT FUCKING PHONE BACK TO TENSHI OR ELSE BY GOD I WLL KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN!” the phone became silent and when they strained their ears they could have sworn they heard someone whimper.
Tenshi sweat dropped from the phone” Um, thanks for the speech Ruby but we've decided it's time for us to reveal ourselves since they won the second world championship.” Hilary's eyes grew big and she started to laugh manically making the boys freak out” Finally I can put that high and mighty boy in his place, fine see you outside.” Hilary slammed the phone down and ran out the door.
Ray looked at her with a sweat drop” Um, what was that all about?” Max shook his head” I don't know, you think we should follow her?” Kai nodded” I think we should, from the way she acted I think she's hiding something.” They all nodded and went to grab Tyson, who was still raiding the fridge; they went outside and saw Hilary with 3 other girls.
One girl who had midnight blue hair that had silver streaks and eyes had on a midnight blue with silver lightly dusted on tank-top. She was wearing a pair of black baggy pants and had on black biker gloves, she also had on a black choker on. She had on a star and moon earrings, a silver moon pendant, and a black bead bracelet that had yin and yang sign on one of the beads.
The other girl had blue green eyes with blond hair that had a baby blue beret hat. She was wearing a white blouse that had a blue green necktie and a blue plaid skirt and wore dark blue combat boots. She had a crystal blue polar bear necklace hanged loose on her neck; she also had a creamy blue backpack.
The third girl had a cap that was similar to Tyson's covering her raven hair; she had chocolate brown eyes and was wearing a silver shirt that had a black dragon on it. She was wearing a pair of black baggy Capri pants that had chain on the side; she had a silver black jean jacket on.
The three girls hugged each other and started to laugh when Kai coughed behind them” Hilary, are you going to introduce us?” Hilary laughed blushing” Oh yeah, these are my team mates. This is Kori but call her Aqua, that's Hikaru but you can call her Kaze, and this is the team leader Tsuki but call her Tenshi.”
“You can't even beyblade so why are you lying that you're in a team?” Tyson sneered when suddenly a black beyblade was shot past his face making a rock behind him turn into powder.
“Man Ruby when you said that he was really mean and conceited, we thought you were joking.” Aqua commented while laughing hard on the floor with the other girls. Tyson was still in shock that he didn't notice the cut on his cheek.” Sorry about that Tyson but you don't know anything about me.” Hilary said with an evil smirk that scared the boys.
“Oh my god, the Evil Ice Queen still lives!” Kaze gasped. Tenshi started to laugh until she calmed down and her face got serious” Okay enough playing around; we came here because of some serious problem. We're going to explain to them about their past that they don't remember.” The boys looked at them confused.
“Hey what are you owowowowo!” Tyson yelped as Kaze grabbed his ear hard and dragged him back to the dojo.” So are you going to act like a Neanderthal, which Tyson is acting like, or are you going to act like civilized gentlemen and walk by yourself and ask questions when we get back in?” Tenshi asked with a smile as the boy's sweat dropped. They all sat down with Kaze who grabbed Tyson's mouth everytime he tried to open it” Okay, now you're wondering what's going on right? Well let's start with Ruby, also known as Hilary's story. Hilary is actually an extremely experienced beyblader who was sent to watch over you guys by us and to act like a person who didn't even know what a launcher was. I know you know what Biovolt is and that's where we're from, we were kidnapped there when we were little, we were tortured and you know the rest. Anyways at the abbey Hilary had made a friend who became more later on, she gave him a necklace after he lost his memories from an accident and got back the part about her. It was couple necklace that was made by a red and black phoenix, Hilary has the red one while the boy had the black one. Does this sound familiar to any of you, Kai?”
Kai's eyes were wide and his hand was on his chest” How did…..” Hilary smiled and took out her necklace” I knew it was you the whole time but we didn't tell any of you because you needed to understand. Anyway whose story are we going to say next? Oh and Tyson, no questions until after we told you everything.”
Aqua jumped up and down” Me next, me next! Okay my name's Kori Anderson, I was born in America. Anyways I fell in love with a boy who had blond hair with sparkling adorable blue eyes. He was my fiancé thanks to our parents who wanted their company's to merge but than we had to leave each other. I gave him a bracelet that had a sapphire on it, it was a family heirloom and he gave me this necklace.” Max's eyes widened for a second and Aqua winked at him making him blush.
“Yeah and Kaze here met a little boy in Japan who invited her to stay with him in his family dojo. They too fell in love and exchanged gifts when she had to leave. Kaze gave the boy her treasured silver dragon pendant while the boy gave her his favorite cap which Kaze is wearing right now.” Tyson looked confused while Kaze sighed.
“Ah yes and finally myself, I went to China where I seeked out a village that had experienced beybladers. I met a boy and his friends who became like family to me while the boy became something more. When I had to leave I gave him half of my necklace which was the sun part of this moon pendant and he gave me this bracelet in return.” She showed her bracelet” Those our storied sound familiar to any of you?”
They all nodded when Ray noticed something” Hey, you're that girl from the World Championships in Russia, Kai thought something was wrong with you because after my battle with Bryan you had the same cuts in the same place I got them.” Tenshi smiled” Yes, do you remember when I told you about these necklaces powers?” Ray nodded” So we're connected.”
“You would have figured it out sooner if I told you that day that these necklaces are unique and that there are only one in the whole entire world as Hilary's and Kai's necklaces, which are also unique and have the same powers.” Tenshi smiled at the other two.” So you're the girl I talked through from my head and that I pushed away.” Hilary smiled while nodding” Yup, I was so sad that day but now I'm over it.”
Tyson and Max gasped” Than you're the girls we met at the tournament, but you guys look different now.” Aqua giggled” That's because we had to look different because Boris might find us so we swapped clothes.”
“If you knew us in the past than why don't we remember? I remember the White Tigers and the elders from my village say that they can't remember what happened for a month.” Ray stated while Tenshi nodded” Yes that's true because Boris wiped all of your memories so we would suffer. Our families only remember because we have their blood in us so they are protected by blood.”
“Anyways enough with the mushy stuff, we have more important things to discuss about like the Demon Team. We found out their names, they're still out there and are still after us.” Kaze stated, Ruby sighed” Anyways let's start with our powers. Okay we are the guardians…………..”
1 HOUR LATER
“……well that's about it.” Tyson shook his head” So what you're saying is that you're going to train us on how to control bitbeast so we could defeat this Demon team so the world will be safe but if we lose you guys are going to be the prize as well as the world in the next tournament.” “Ding, ding, ding, give the boy a prize.” Hilary yelled sarcastically” So Tenshi who's going to train who?”
“Well the orders like this, you're going to be with Kai. I'm going to be with Ray, Aqua with Max, and Kaze with Tyson. There are two reasons I'm doing it like this, 1) so our bond we had long ago might be recovered and 2) since you guys have the same powers and since Ray doesn't have any powers like yours I need to help him since I know how to control everything. Oh and Hilary, do we call you Ruby or Hilary?” Hilary scowled” I told you, the only reason I call myself Hilary here is because of my aunt so call me Ruby. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go change, these clothes are so dorky.” Ruby stood up and walked out of the room.
“Same old Ruby, I feel sorry for Kai. His training is going to be harsh, boyfriend or no boyfriend.” Kaze sighed. Tenshi giggled” Oh well, I'm sure he can handle it. Anyways I've already informed Mr. D on this so the only question is where are we going to train?” The girls sighed when suddenly the door opened and Ruby walked back in. She was wearing a red sleeveless turtle neck and black baggy pants that had chain on the side. She had a short white scarf around her neck and wore black fingerless gloves that had the symbol of fire on the back of her hand. On her hip on the left side was a sword that had a red sheath, the hilt was black with a ruby on the bottom.
She had a scowl on her face with an icy glare which made the boys nervous” I heard your conversation outside; I know what we should do. We could transport ourselves and the boys into their environmental powers and come back home through transportation.” Tenshi stared at her” Dang Ruby, why are you all of a sudden so icy?”
“That's because I never got to train that much thanks to you and now I have some serious training to do now.” Kaze sweat dropped” C'mon Ruby chill, you're still more powerful than us two.” “Um sorry to interrupt but if you don't mind can you tell us what you're bitbeasts are called?” Ray asked as politely as he could. Tenshi smiled” Oh of course, my bitbeast name is Megami, Aqua's is Mizu, Kaze is Hageshii, and Ruby's is Black Dranzer.”
“Don't worry, the one in the abbey was copy and mines the real one. It has all the powers the one in the abbey had but mines 10 times stronger but since I'm its true master or mistress it won't corrupt me.” Ruby said with a smirk” Anyways let's go, we have a long day a head of us and Kaze, don't go easy on Tyson; he needs to get into shape.” Tyson scowled but didn't say anything.” Um okay Ruby, Ray and I will go to his home village where we'll train in the mountains. You and Kai go to where your grandmother trained you, careful the volcano's still active. Aqua and Max, you can go to Artic while Kaze and Tyson will go anywhere you like somewhere secluded except that it's extremely windy.” They all nodded and grabbed their partners” Okay this might feel weird but you'll get used to it.” The girls closed their eyes and disappeared.
WITH KAI AND RUBY
The two landed on their feet, standing up they looked at their surroundings. There was a small cottage with a gigantic volcano behind it.” This Kai is where my grandmother trained me and that Volcano is where I got Black Dranzer. So you ready for your training?” Kai nodded.” Okay, so do you already have a telepathic bond with you bitbeast?” He nodded again” Okay than we'll start with calling your bitbeast out in their beast forms. All bitbeast have a beast form and a human form, only the guardians can allow the bitbeast to show their bitbeasts human form. Bladers can only call their bitbeast out in battle but we're going to call them out without launching our beybladers, okay just follow what I do.”
She took out her beyblade and placed it on a stump” I'm going to do this really slowly, usually I can do this before anyone could even blink.” She closed her eyes and stuck her right hand out and placed it in front of her. Her eyebrows scrunched up as she concentrated, she started to glow black and red than her beyblade started to glow with her. Slowly the beyblades bit chip shot a beam of light a black phoenix erupted and landed behind Ruby staring at Kai cautiously.” All you have to do is concentrate and become one with your bitbeast calling it out like you do in a battle except that you don't feel the stress that you feel in battle. Now you try it, take your beyblade and put it where I put mine.” She ordered as her bitbeast went back to its blade.
Kai nodded and slowly placed his next to hers and stood before it, standing it front of it and closing his eyes and placing his hand in front of him” Kai, loosen up. It'll feel painful if you're tensed.” Ruby whispered hugging him from behind and smiled as he immediately loosened up.” Now look deep inside you and you'll feel something warm that is you bond with Dranzer.”
“Hil….Ruby there's two lights.” Kai whispered, Hilary smiled” Kai, you can call me Hilary and there are two lights because of our necklaces. If I'm right one is a golden color while another is red, turn to the red one and grab it.” She sighed in content as his warm aura started to glow around him.” Now, tell Dranzer to come out through your bond.” His blade suddenly started to glow with him and he started to sweat and fell on his knees when Dranzer came out of her beyblade.
“Great job, you did it. We should rest right now, when you do that for the first time it takes a lot of energy until you get used to it. Hey you want to take a ride?” Kai looked at her confused” What do you mean?” “Well Dranzer's out of her beyblade and out next lesson is to make her into her human form so while she's out why don't we take a ride around this place on her?” she suggested looking at Dranzer, she smiled when she felt him hug her from behind.” Sure.” He whispered in her ear.
WITHMAX AND AQUA
They both landed with a `splat' on the snow, Aqua and Max jumped up” Man this place is cold!” Max shouted, Aqua yelped” Speak for yourself, you have a thicker shirt than me; I have a blouse and skirt on for goodness sake! Argh!” she got her backpack and took out two blankets.” Here, let's go find somewhere that isn't snowy!” They walked around until they came across a cave.” Ugh, I guess we'll have to get used to it. Now let's get on with the training. Max do you already have the telepathic bond with Draciel?” Max nodded” Yeah, I was so shocked when I heard a voice in my head.”
Aqua giggled” Anyways we'll start with calling your bitbeast out of their blades in their beast form, bitbeast have a beast and human form except that they're usually in their beast form anyways for now let's work on this problem. Okay first put your beyblade in front of you, when you get used to this you'll be able to call them in a second but for now it'll take longer. Okay, concentrate; if you look deep inside you you'll see a blue purple light, grab it and call Draceil to come out through your bond.”
Max scrunched his face up from concentration and started to glow as his beyblade did, Aqua watched in excitement as Draceil came out” Yayyyy, Max you did it and on your first try!” Aqua yelped as Max fell down” Oh yeah I forgot, it takes a lot of energy on your first try.” She mumbled with a sweat drop.
She carefully placed him on her lap and turned to Draceil” Hey Draceil, can you make this place a little warmer? We're really cold!” the bitbeast nodded and than glowed brightly” Thanks, well I guess until Max recovers we can take a little nap.” Aqua stated while leaning against Draceil falling asleep.”
WITH TYSON AND KAZE
They both landed with a thud on each other” Ugh, where are we?” Tyson asked on top of Kaze looking a little dazed.” Um we're in the outskirts of Chicago, the windy city.” Kaze mumbled looking a little dizzy.” Anyways I know you already have a bond with your bitbeast since you heard Dragoon at the Tournament in Russia so we're now going to learn how to call him out without going in battle.”
“And how are we going to do that?” Tyson asked sarcastically” Well first, if you'll off of me we can start.” Tyson blushed and got off of her” Okay place Dragoon in front of you.” She watched as he did and than walked over to him. She grabbed his hand placing it in front of him and leaned against him helping him with the pose.” Now follow my instructions.” She ordered him to do the same thing the other boys had to do, it took a few tries but they finally got Dragoon out.
“Okay now, let's rest for a while. That takes a lot of energy to do right Tyson? Tyson?” she looked around and sweat dropped as she saw him passed out.
WITH RAY AND TENSHI
They both started to fall from the sky; Ray landed on his feet with his cat like reflexes and caught Tenshi at the same time.” Um thanks, sorry these things happen everytime all of us try these kind of stuff. Um, I think we're in your village.” She mumbled as she looked around, getting out of his arms she started to walk to a mountain” We should get up and start training before people ask questions.”
Ray nodded” Right.” Thanks to Ray's cat like genes and Tenshi's training they got there in a short amount of time.” Ray, you already have the mental bond with Driger so all we need to do right now is to train how to call you bitbeast in his east and human form when you're not in battle. Every bitbeast has two forms, a human one and beast form but only guardians can allow the bitbeast to show their true form. Anyways let's get started.” Tenshi walked over to Ray and got Driger out of his pocket and placed it on top of a smooth rock.
“Um Tsuki I mean Tenshi, how do I call out Driger. I've never called him out except when we were beybattling.” Tenshi smiled and walked over to him” Ray, call me Tsuki it's obvious you're used to that name. Anyways as for calling out Driger that's where I come in.” she grabbed his hand and dragged him in front of the blade, getting behind him she started to guide his hand and helped him get into the pose.” When you become experienced with this you won't need to get into the stance.” She whispered in his ear” Oh relax Ray would ya, it's not going to hurt and I'm not going to bite. Hard.” She purred in his ears making him blush while she giggled.
“Now look deep within you, you'll see a green and yellow light. If you see a golden light ignore that, that's just our bond through our necklaces. Anyways when you see the green yellow light grab it and tell Driger to come out.” She whispered in his ear and watched as his beyblade start to glow and little by little the white tiger arose from his beyblade.” Great job Ray, you deserve a prize.”
She got in front of him and gave him a peck on the lips laughed as he blushed” Are you tired? When you try it for the first time it takes a lot of energy.” Ray shook his head” No actually I feel great.” Tenshi looked at him shocked' the only people out of the group who wasn't tired after we called our bitbeast for the first time was me, is Ray the other guardian whose bitbeast has three forms?' “Okay, now we're going to turn Driger into his human form. Like I said before right now you have to get into a certain stance to call them or turn them into a human form until you get used to it. Now let's get started, okay.” She got behind him again and got both of his hands placing it in front of him.” Okay now to turn Driger into his human form you'll have to grab the light with both hands and, um how do I explain this?” Tenshi mumbled.
“Okay, you have to become one with your bitbeast so just grab the orb and you'll just have to rely on your instincts.” She finished with a sweat drop, Ray frowned” Okay I'll try.” He closed his eyes and after 5 min. Driger started to glow and than turned into his human form in his same attire as before.” He looks just like me?” he exclaimed. Driger bowed” Hello Master Ray, it's a pleasure to meet you finally like this.” Suddenly Tenshi's arm bag started to glow and a silver golden light shot over Driger. When it faded a girl that had white hair with blue streaks and silver eyes, she was wearing silver spaghetti strapped tang-top with a baby blue mini skirt and she wore white boots.
“I need to work on my aim.” The girl mumbled as she fell down into Driger's arms.” Um everyone that's my bitbeast Megami, she's a little too playful but that's what I get for getting a bitbeast that's 25% fox and tiger and 50% human. You see my bitbeast has 3 forms, how ironic eh?” Tenshi giggled nervously.” Well Mistress, I felt another bitbeast out and I felt bored in the blade so I decided to come out.” Megami said in Driger's arms.
“Uh-huh or did you come out so you could be with Driger?” the two bitbeasts blushed while Ray and Tenshi laughed.” Anyway now that she's out we might as well let's them spar, you have got to see this Ray. When bitbeast fight in their human form it's cooler than when they fight in their beast forms, until you get more practice in fighting like this we'll just let them fight on their own. No helping from either of us, okay? BEGIN!” Ray and Tenshi sat down on a rock as a blue light surrounded them.” So we won't get hurt.” She explained.
“You know Driger; I won't go easy on you.” Megami said with a smirk while cracking her knuckles.” I won't either.” Driger said while getting into a fighting stance, the two glowed and than disappeared.” They're gone!” Ray exclaimed as he heard banging sounds everywhere” No, they're just moving really fast. Just concentrate in your hearing and eyes and you'll be able to see them.” Tenshi explained not breaking her gaze at the bitbeasts, Ray nodded and once he did he saw them fighting.
Megami and Driger were going all out with each other; they were fighting physically for now until Tenshi shouted” NEXT IS THE POWER MATCH!” They than started to fight using their powers of elements ”You see Ray; long ago there were thousands of matches like this, in the first round the bitbeast and masters will fight with their fists, than with their powers, and than all mixed. If you survive the whole ordeal then you win, the one who loses is the one who falls onto the floor first. After ten counts and they're still down they lose, people long ago all had powers but they're all gone now. We're all that's left.”