Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn: Love and Revenge? ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rei had lain in bed for hours. Kevin left at one point to get him food, but he wasn't hungry. He just wanted to go away. He didn't know where, all he knew was he wanted out. That would never happen. Kevin refused to let him leave by himself. "Rei, if you don't eat something I'm going to force it down your throat." He heard Kevin's voice come from a corner of the room. Kevin walked over and sat at the head of the bed. Rei rolled over, seeing that the clock now said 7:30, and placed his head in Kevin's lap.

"How can you expect me to eat? I'm so confused right now I have no clue what to do. Should I go back? If so, do I question Kai, or pretend I don't know? Why do I say I left? What about the rest of the team? I don't want to let them down, but how can I face Kai? Maybe I should run away? Then where do I go? Kevin what do I do?"

"Well, let's start with breathe. Then eat. You have to eat something or you won't live long enough to worry about making any other decisions."

"I'm serious Kevin. Please stop with the jokes."

"Can't help it, you're asking me to help you with your relationship, which I've been trying to end for months."

Rei scowled. "You wouldn't …"

"No, never, I'm not." Kevin quickly cut him off "I would never make up something that would hurt you. Though, I do think you're over reacting."

"Over reacting? How can you think I'm over reacting? My boyfriend is cheating on me how am I supposed to react?" Rei screamed.

"Wait, Hold up one second. You don't know that. You can't just jump to conclusions like that."

"It's the only thing that makes sense."

"To you." Kevin realized that sounded a lot ruder than he planned. He got up to grab a bowl of rice, and returned to where he was sitting. "Sit up Rei. You're going to eat this. Then we're going back to your hotel and you're going to talk to Kai. I'll stay right next to you until you tell me to leave. After that if anything goes wrong you can come right back here. We'll take this one step at a time."

Rei sat up and took the bowl from Kevin's hand. He slowly began eating then turned to Kevin "Ok, I'll try it, but may I shower first? I feel really dirty."

Kevin laughed, "No, you may not. You may however shower second. First you must finish eating." Rei let out a small giggle and went back to eating his rice. When he finished he got up to go take his shower put was pulled back down. "Would you like some company?" Rei faked slapping the smaller boy across the face "Fine, then do I at least get a kiss good bye?"

"If it'll make you happy; it's the least I can do, you've done so much for me." Rei leaned down, and kissed Kevin on the forehead.

"Oh how pathetic," Kevin commented.

"You had your chance a little while ago when I was mad at Kai. You're the one who changed my perspective, and if you are right I don't want to jeopardize our relationship." Rei smiled then walked off to take his shower.

Rei's mind changed many times about whether or not he wanted to go back. Every time he tried to run Kevin caught him and pointed him to the hotel where he knew Kai was. It took a while but they finally got to the room and Kevin knocked.