Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn: Love and Revenge? ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Ok this is supposed to be at the same time as the last chapter*

Kai hadn't left his room all day. That didn't matter he still couldn't get anytime alone. After Tyson left Kenny came in to talk, then Max with food. "Can't you morons just catch the hint?" Kai yelled. "I just want to be alone."

Tyson walked in. "No, I guess we can't. Or maybe you're not talking to us, seeing as the last time I checked I wasn't a moron."

"Trust me, you're a moron," Kai growled. "Now go away. I don't want to talk to you or anyone else."

"Fine then I guess I'll just tell Rei you don't want to see him."

"Rei's here?" Kai quickly sat up one his bed and stared at Tyson. "Tell him to come in."

"Oh, no I couldn't you don't want to talk to anyone." Tyson smirked. "Besides, he's not here."

"You a**hole," Kai screamed and threw his tear stained pillow at Tyson. "Go. If I see you in here one more time uninvited I'll dissect you myself and hang your bloody corpus to dry out in the shower."

"Whatever, you don't have to freak out on me. Like I said before, Rei's just asking for attention. He's being a baby to get his way, and you've fallen for it. I think you're better off if he doesn't come back." Tyson slammed the door and stomped off to his room. "I can act like a five-year-old too; does that mean everyone's going to jump to my every whim?"

"Not "everyone", but I'm sure a couple of us will." Max chuckled as he watched Tyson stomp in the door.

"You know what? I really don't fell like putting up with your chipper bologna tonight. How about you go stay in Kenny's room?"

"You can't kick me out of my room."

"I can and I just did. Besides it's not your room it's our room, and I want it to myself tonight."

"Fine, but you owe me."

"Yeah, sure, I owe you" Tyson mocked.

*** Back to Kai***

"Rei what on earth did I do?" Kai yelled facing an empty window. "Why did you run away from me? Well don't expect me to wait forever. Tyson was right, you are being childish and I'm not going to play your kid games." Kai flopped back on to the bed and laid staring at the ceiling. "Who am I kidding? Of course I'll wait for you. I'll wait as long as it takes." Then Kai heard the knocking at the door. "Go away Tyson I told you I don't want to see you."

***Rei and Kevin out side the door***

"He sounds really mad maybe we'd better come back later" Rei suggested as he turned toward the elevator again.

"No, you're going to talk to him and you're going to do it now."

"Fine, but can you at least go. I think it'll make him even madder if he knew that you had to practically drag me back here."

"Deal." said Kevin knocking on the door then running to the elevator.

"I said go away!" Kai hollered.

"Umm Kai, it's me Rei."