Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Weird?..or Fate? ❯ intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Drummer: Hey guys this is my first story so I haven't really had much experience with this kind of thing…
Sarah: Oh shut up and go to the story already!!
Drummer: hey…that's not very nice…well anyways, on to the story
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or any of the characters I only own my OCs.
 
***************
 
 
Once upon a time, in a far away land there lived a 17 year old guy named Tala… that's how most fairytales would start, but that's not how this story's starting, this is how it should start.
Tala, a 17 year old guy with spiky red hair, was running. He couldn't make out what was following him, but then all of a sudden Naomi (a 17 year old girl with brown wavy hair) jumped out of the bushes next to him and yelled as loud as she could. “Holy crap! You scared the shit out of me!!” Tala said. She laughed. She laughed so hard that she was on the ground holding her sides. “Hey…what's so funny?” he asked. “The look…on your face…when I scared you half to death!!” she said between fits of laughter. “Dude, she got you back big time!” said a laughing Kai (a 17 year old guy with blue spiky hair). “Where did you come from?” asked Tala, very embarrassed. “Over there,” Kai said pointing to a bush, “oh I wasn't the only one watching.” Just then Rei (a 17 year old guy with black spiky hair, and has a long ponytail down the back), Tyson (17 year old guy, spiky blue hair), Max (17, blonde spiky hair), and Sarah (17, brown hair) came out of different bushes laughing.
 
(Is it just me or does like every guy in this story have spiky hair?...anyways back to the story)
 
“This isn't funny guys” Tala said trying to calm them down. “Sorry man, but it is, but really we should start heading off to school.” Said Rei calming down
School was a normal day, the usual classes, people, food (eww). After school they all went over to Tyson's house to play video games and Naomi went over there to hang out with Sarah. After they all went home Tyson and Sarah had dinner with his grandpa. You see, Sarah is Tyson's cousin whose parents died in a fire, so she lives with him.
“Hey Tyson, will you come to my tournament to watch me?” asked Sarah. “What's it for?” he asked. “Gymnastics.” “I think that would be a great idea. It will give Tyson to get to you better, Sarah!” grandpa commented. “Fine, I'll go, but can I drag the guys along too? You know, so that I don't have to suffer…I mean watch it alone?” Tyson asked. “Sure, Naomi's already coming, I asked her,” she said. “Great!” Tyson said sarcastically, “that's all I need another girl around to annoy me even more.” “Shut up! Grandpa make him shut up!” Sarah pleaded. “Will you two stop fighting and go to bed?” said grandpa angrily. “Fine,” they both said, and headed off to their separate rooms.
 
***************
Drummer: so…what did you guys think?...please Review…and remember that it is only my first story…so yeah.