Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Weird?..or Fate? ❯ Finding out more ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Drummer: Ok…so my last chapter wasn't very long…it's my first and I didn't know how long it would turn out to be…so give a break.
Sarah: Don't worry we forgive you…
Everyone: yep
Drummer: anyways on with the story!
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or the characters, I only own my own OCs, Oh, and I don't own the restaurant either.
 
 
****************
 
(Day of the tournament)
 
Tyson had already asked the guys to come, and after a lot of begging and convincing they finally gave in. So Naomi, Tyson, Rei, Max, Kai and Tala came into the building and finally after a lot of searching and asking (more like 20 minutes worth) found the stadium that the tournament was being held in.
 
“Hey guys, where's Sarah?” asked Tyson, as the rest of the group was just getting settled into some seats. “There she is!” Rei pointed out. “You want to go give her some words of encouragement?” asked Max. “Sure, but we gotta save these seats,” said Rei.
 
***Kai's POV***
“Ugh why is Max always like that? Why is he always this sugar high teen who is bouncing off the walls?
***End of POV***
So the group saved the seats. Everyone except Tala went down to say hi, Tala went to get some food.
 
“Come on, you have got to meet my friends,” said Sarah, while forcing her friend to meet her other friends. “Guys this is my friend, Amy. Amy these are my friends, Tyson, Rei, Naomi, Max, Kai and…where's Tala?” Sarah asked while looking for him. “He's getting food,” said Kai. “Oh, anyways Amy is moving close to us so she'll be coming to our school,” Sarah said. “Hi,” Amy said shyly, “Uh…why are you guy looking at me like that?” she asked. “You look exactly like Tala, except you're a girl and he's a guy,” said Max surprised. “Hey guys! Why are you looking at me like that?” asked Tala confused as he had just walked up to them with his food. “Whoa, you were right. It's like looking in a mirror except I see a guy with spiky hair looking back at me.” said Amy. “Who's this? And why does she look like me?” asked Tala. “My name is Amy, and you must be…Tala,”she said. “Are you two twins? Tala have you had a twin and never told us?” Rei asked. “Not that I know of,” Tala replied. “Then why do we look like each other, I mean other than gender of course?” asked Amy. “I don't know…” Tala said but was interrupted by a more manly voice, “Sarah, Amy! GET OVER HERE!” a guy yelled. “Sorry, but we gotta go, coach is calling, see ya later,” said Amy. “Anyways, let's go find our seats again,” suggested Naomi.
 
The tournament finished and now the judges were handing out the medals. “3rd place, in the bars goes to Sarah Paller, of YGA! (Youth gymnastics academy), 2nd place goes to Alex Monroe, of HGVA! And last, but not least, 1st place goes to Amy Vint of YGA!! Congratulations girls, and to those who didn't place good luck next season! Thank you and good night drive safely people!” the announcer said in the mic.
 
The guys and Naomi went rushing down to congratulate Amy and Sarah on their wins. “Wow, that was amazing, how did you girls learn to do that?” asked Max. “Let's just say, it comes at a price. A very painful price,” Amy said while showing them most of her bruises on her arms and legs. “Ouch, that must have hurt,” said Tala. “You get used to it after a while, then you don't really notice them,” Amy filled in her new friends. “C'mon, let's go get smoothies!” suggested Rei. “Um…but most of us didn't bring any money,” said Naomi. “Oh…well then, KAI'S BUYING!!” he yelled and ran off to the car, so as not to get hit by Kai. “Uh, I'm confused, what just happened, and why is he paying for all of us. How can he afford all of that?” asked Amy as they were all getting in the limo, which she was also stunned by. “Take us to Williams coffee pub, Sam,” said Kai to the driver. “You see, my parents are rich so I have like all the money in the world, not literally though,” said Kai. “Oh, ok,” Amy said understanding now. They went to Williams, each got to know each of them better, like favourite colour, food, sport, subject, car, and basically anything else she could think of.
 
***Amy's POV***
Naomi and Sarah basically told me everything that I would need to know, boy wise, to get me through the year. I mean…if I didn't know any better, I would think that they were studying guys rather than school.
 
It turns out that Kai is the only one who lives in a mansion, rich guy. I don't really know what to think of that, I mean, he is kinda cu…ugh I have got to stop that thought.
 
Anyways, we're going over to Naomi's house to see if we can dig up some dirt on this `Tala looking like me' situation
 
So we arrive at Naomi's house and it looks normal, for a house in Canada (size wise). Anyways, so Tala gets on the computer and starts typing away. After like half an hour, when everyone was bored and playing hand games with each other, Tala finally is like “I found it!” So we all rush over to the computer and crowded around it. It turned out that Tala and I are twins, but separated at birth, because this guy was trying to kill me. Weird guy, anyways the reason he wanted to kill me was because he read somewhere that the youngest twin of two very redheads would gain a lot of the riches of the world. He didn't want to lose his money, so he started to make some traps ,but the mother always saved the baby, until one day, while she was still at he hospital she died, and no one found out why. So the father sent the baby, which someone was trying to kill, away, like a whole other continent away.
***End of POV***
 
“So that's how it all happened?” asked Rei. “I guess so, but if we didn't really know for sure, couldn't we just ask your dad, Tala?” Amy asked. “Sure, but he's never told me about any of this before,” said Tala.
 
***Tala's POV***
When we came to my house and found my dad, we tried to ask him, but when we came up to him, he just looked petrified. I mean seriously, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Amy.
***End of POV***
 
***Tala's dad's POV***
Tala and his friends come up to me, but when I saw this girl (probably their new friend) I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was her. She had some how found her way back to here. “What if he's still around? What if he's still trying to find her to kill her?” he thought to himself. “Dad, do you know anything about this?” asked Tala.
 
 
****************
 
Drummer: so…that's the end of chapter2…what do you guys think…please, please R&R.
 
Amy: well maybe if you stopped begging they would.
 
Drummer: Oh shut up.