Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Weird?..or Fate? ❯ First day at the new school ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Drummer: sorry bout the wait… I was very busy with other stuff…anyways
Drummer: cliff hanger…well sorta, anyways,
When you're reading me story keep in mind that it is my first.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or the characters or the restaurant, I only own my own OCs.
 
***********
 
***Still dad's POV***
“Well…I guess that I could tell you,” I told him. So I told him the story. And that this girl named Amy, his new friend, was probably her. I also asked him if he wanted me to go to this hospital thing to get a DNA check on the two.
 
***End of POV***
 
So anyways two weeks later, after going to the hospital we finally got the results mailed to us. And it turns out that we were right and that we are twins that were separated after birth. Or something like that.
 
(A week later)
 
***Amy's POV***
 
7:00A.M. My alarm clock starts beeping that very annoying beep…the one that no matter how hard you try to ignore it still beeps like there is no tomorrow and is annoying like hell! “Ugh, do I have to get up?” I thought to myself. “I'm too tired to go to school, ahh!!! SHUT UP YOU STUPID ALARM CLOCK!!!” I yelled. “Amy is everything alright?” asked my mom. “Just fine,” I said. “Ok, I'm going now, so have a good day at school, bye sweetie,” she said. “Bye mom,” I said uncaringly. She left.
(40 mins. Later)
BEEP BEEP! Went the horn of Rei's car. “I'll be out in a minute!” I yelled out to them. “Ugh, can someone go get her, we're gonna be late.” Sarah said impatiently.
 
(5 mins. Later)
 
“Where is she….ugh, she's taking way too long. Can someone please go and get her? We're gonna be late,” Sarah complained. ** (Inside of house) ** “Oh man!! Where's my backpack?!?!....I can't find my BACKPACK!!!!!!...Damit!” I was running all around the house franticly trying to find it, no luck so far. “Amy! Hurry up!!” I heard Naomi yell from outside. “One sec!” I yelled back to them. `Closet?.... (Ran to my closet) no. Hallway?.... (Ran to the hallway) no….um…Oh! Downstairs!!' I thought, “How could I be so stupid?” I ran downstairs and sure enough there it was, sitting right where I had left it. Just as I thought. **looks at watch** “Dangit! I'm gonna be late!” I thought as I ran as fast as I could to the car. “Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find my backpack.” I said as I got in the car, and Rei took off. “It's ok, just as long as you don't make it a habit of it.” Sarah said.
 
**At school**
 
It was my first day at this new school and Naomi and Sarah were gonna show me around, like where all my classes were, the people at the school, who to avoid and who to talk to…stuff like that. It also helped that we happened to be in the same classes (weird). Anyways, school, we arrive at school and I get out of the car and follow Sarah and Naomi to our first class, English. It was weird cause we got there a little bit late, and so we walk into the classroom (by that I mean Naomi, Sarah, Rei, Tala and I) and of course…everybody has to look to see who it is. “You must be the new student?” asked the teacher, “well, my name is Mrs. Lana, and I will be your English teacher. Why don't you come up to the front and tell the class a little bit about yourself? I'm sure that we're all very eager to hear what you have to say.” I walk up to the front, very nervous cause all eyes were on me.
 
“Um…Hi, my name is Amy Vint…um I just moved here from New York. I'm 17, and I really can't think of anything else to say `bout me,” I said very shyly. “I have a question!” said some guy in the back, “are you related to Tala?” I paused. Mainly because I didn't know what to say to that, cause in a way I was, but I didn't really even know him that well, and I wasn't living with him. So I said the answer most people were expecting, at least I think they were, “Uh…in a weird way…yes.” “Well ok then…I think that that is quite enough, why don't you go take a seat in an empty desk and we'll get started,” Mrs. Lana said very nervous-like. So I walked down one of the aisles of desks and found an empty one beside Naomi. After I sat down Mrs. Lana started the lesson that she had originally planned for that period.
 
**lunch**
 
“Lunch time, finally a break from school work…”my thoughts were interrupted by Sarah. “Hey Amy we're all gonna go out to lunch, u wanna come with?” she asked. “Um…shure,” I said, “Wait, I didn't bring any money.” She stopped. “Hmm…well you could always ask Kai to buy for you?” she suggested. “Ugh…fine, I'll ask him,” I said, “Um, where is Kai anyways?” I asked. “He's already at the car,” As we headed for the car I thought to myself `Have you ever gotten that feeling of being very uncomfortable when you walk through a hallway and almost everybody is looking at you? Well that's how I felt. Probably cause I looked like Tala. `I wonder if he's popular.' I thought to myself, as got to the car.
 
I got in the car (a convertible!!! Yeah baby!) and took a seat in the back seat next to Naomi and the car door. We get to Harvey's and got to wait in line. There was this really long line cause it's lunch time and most people from our school go out o eat cause they say that the cafeteria food is like eating plastic…disgusting!! Anyways I was like so nervous cause 1. Kai's kinda cute, 2. I've heard that he's kinda mean and cold sometimes, and 3. I have no clue what he's gonna say. “Hey…Kai?” I asked. “Yeah?” he said. “Um…I kinda forgot my money at home, and I was wondering if you would pay for my food?” I asked very nervous. He just stood there like he was thinking about it. “Fine, but this is a one time thing,” he said. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I said very happy. `YES!!! I can eat!! And he said yes.' I thought. “Ok…so what do you want?” he asked. “Hmmm…the original cheeseburger combo with fries and a sprite with no ice,” I answered him. “Ok.” I stood back while he ordered and payed for the food.
 
“You actually got Kai to pay?” asked Sarah, “cause one time I asked and he acted like so annoyed and ignored me for a week. It was terrible” I just stood there shocked. “Why do you think he said yes to me and with no trouble at all, but said no to you and ignored you for a week?” I asked very confused. “I dunno…” she was interrupted by Tyson asking “ hey, Amy, Sarah would you two stop talking and come over here, the man wants to know what you guys want on your burgers.” We walked over. “Oh, I only want ketchup on it,” I said and stepped back once again. “Um…I want ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, pickles, and tomatoes,” Sarah said. And we went off with Naomi and Max to go find a table or two where we could all sit at. After like 5 minutes of arguing about the tables we finally settled for three that were near a window.
 
**********
Drummer: well that's the end of chapter 3 tell me what you guys thought of that.
 
Drummer: also can you please R&R. Thank you. =]