Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Weird?..or Fate? ❯ Meeting Someone New ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Drummer: sorry it took so long for me to post this chapter, I was in Florida for a bit….oh, and let me just say that the weather there is awesome compared to Canada.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or the characters, I only own my own OCs.
 
Chapter 4.
 
(chapter mostly in Amy's point of view.)
 
***3 weeks later on a Saturday***
 
We're headed off to the airport. Rei said that Kenny was supposed to be coming back from his trip to Europe today, so that will be interesting to meet another one of their friends. Naomi and Sarah say that he is like a huge computer geek and really short…lol. It's going to take like half an hour to get there so it's gonna be a long and crowded drive…unless we convince Kai to take us in the limo. That would work.
 
“Naomi, you do know that if we ask Kai to drive us to the airport it won't be a crowded 30 minute drive.”
“Hmm, well we could ask… but who's gonna ask him?” she asked me.
“What are we all talking `bout?” Sarah asked coming up to us.
“We were gonna get someone to ask Kai if we can take the limo to the airport cause we would have a lot more space in there,” Naomi said.
“Well why don't we get Amy to ask, cause so far he's never said no to her. For some UNFAIR reason!” Sarah said getting a little stressed out, but not yelling.
“That is so not true,” I said trying to defend myself.
“Oh yeah?...ok then, name 1 time that he's said no to you,” Sarah said.
“Umm…” I thought and thought for about only like 10 seconds but I finally had to answer shamefully, “never…”
“That's what I thought,” Sarah said brimming with pride that she was right for once. Lol. “Fine, I'll ask him,” I said giving in.
 
I walked over to Kai and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.
“What?” he asked annoyed.
“Um…I…er, we were wondering if we could take the limo to the airport instead of the very squished convertible?” I asked.
He looked at me then said, “Fine, I'll go talk to the limo driver.” I turned around and looked at Sarah and Naomi and gave them a thumbs up and a smile to say `He said yes!'
 
***half an hour later (basically when we got to the airport) ***
 
Do you know how boring it is to sit in an airport waiting for a certain plane? Well, that's where friends come in… it's a lot more interesting when you have your friends there to play games with…also if you have a cell phone it can also be a little interesting. Anyways like after 20 minutes of waiting and playing around, Kenny's plane finally arrived, and it turns out that they were right. To me he looked like geeky little short kid that carries around a laptop that talks to him, all the time.
 
So we all said our helloes and they introduced me to him. He has a very high voice which is really funny to listen to. Anyways after he had gotten his luggage back we all went out to a restaurant because Kenny was like really craving Canadian food. After that we all went back to Kai's house for a sleepover, it was kind of a last minute thing. So on our way there we stopped at each of our houses so that we could get some of our things for overnight.
 
First we stopped at Tyson, and Sarah's house, of course Tyson was out first only because we girls have way more things to pack and we care a lot more about our skin. Next we stopped at Rei's house; it only took him like 5 minutes. Next we stopped at Naomi's house, again it took her like 15 minutes, but then again Sarah and I went in to help her, so yeah. Next we stopped at Max's house, then Tala's, then mine. After all that fuss was out of the way we finally go to Kai's house and let me just tell you, it was huge. And I don't mean like the normally huge I mean like 4 story's high, and like who knows how long. And if you thought I was awe struck by the outside, girl, the inside was like 10…no 20 times better.
 
“May I help you with anything Master Hiwatari?” Julie, the maid/ housekeeper, asked. “Yeah, show the girls where they'll be sleeping,” Kai answered.
“Yes sir. Girls, if you will follow me I will be glad to show you where you are sleeping,” Julie said as she turned towards us. Then she turned around and started walking down a hallway, so we followed. It was a long hall, and one hallway always led to another until we finally reached a smaller hallway with one door at the end of it. She headed down that hall and entered the room. Inside was a huge room with three double beds one on each side of the room. Above the bed straight ahead was a huge window with a ledge along the bottom of it. On the left hand side wall there was a door that led to a bathroom. The walls were covered with darker red velvet cloth, a hard wood floor, for the floor of course, and a light brown coffee table in the centre of the room under a purple/turquoise flower mat. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
“I call this bed!” I said as I ran over to the bed on the right hand wall.
“I get this one,” Sarah said as she went over to the one with the window above it.
“Fine, I guess that I get this one,” Naomi said as she slowly walked over to the bed on the left hand side.
 
“Let's go check out the bathroom!” I suggested. We put our stuff on our beds and ran over to the bathroom. Inside was a large room, with a huge Jacuzzi in the centre of the room.
“Whoa, dude, that tub could be mistaken for a hot tub,” I said amazed.
“Totally,” said Naomi and Sarah. On the right side there was the toilette, it looked like it was made out of gold, that or it was something that looked like a gold colour. In one of the corners there was a shower.
“Oh man, I would love to live here!” I said, “This is like paradise.”
“I know,” Naomi agreed.
“Excuse me, girls, but I just got a text. From the Master Hiwatari saying that he would like you downstairs for dinner,” Julie told us.
“We'll be down in a minute, Julie,” Sarah said.
“Ok, I'll tell them,” Julie said. Then she left the room.
“Oh, man this is so cool!” Naomi said in excitement.
“Come on let's get ready,” I said. We ran back into the bedroom, and got changed. We were just about to leave when I realized that we had no clue where to go or how to get back to the main lobby. And even if we did find that, how would we find the dinning room.
“Um…guys?” I asked, “How are we supposed to find the dinning room?” They stopped and paused for a minute.
“I'm not sure…” Naomi said,
“Me neither…” said Sarah nervously.
“So….what are we supposed to do now?” I asked.
“Um…look around? But stay together,” Sarah suggested. We walked out of the room and thank goodness Julie was waiting outside the door.
 
“Follow me girls and I'll show you where the dinning hall is,” Julie said.
“Thanks Julie,” Naomi said.
“No problem, it is my job,” she said. We followed her to the dinning room; it was basically a long large room with a large dinning table in the centre. There were also doors all around the room except for one side of the room, which had windows all along it. “Here we are girls,” Julie said showing us the room.
 
After she said that, she left the room without saying anything else.
“So, what do we do now?” Naomi asked.
“I'm guessing that we find our seats,” I said.
“That would be sensible,” Sarah said sarcastically. We walked around the table until we found the places with our name tags. Apparently there were name tags on the table…funny how we didn't notice them. Heh heh. Oops. We sat down and just sat there for like the next like 2 minutes until we started talking about like nothing. After like 10 minutes of waiting the guys finally came. It took them a minute to find their seats but when they did, we only took up like 1 quarter of the table, the rest of it was being unused. That's how big it was. I ended up sitting across from Kai, Rei was on my right side and Naomi was on my left. Sarah was beside Tala and Kai, and Max was on the other side of Kai and Kenny was on the other side of Rei. Tyson was at the head of the table.
 
“So, what are we having?” asked Kenny.
“Food,” replied Kai sarcastically.
“No really, I never would have guessed,” I replied also in a sarcastic tone. Kai looked over to me and gave me a death glare. I looked back at him and smirked.
“Oh, looks like Kai isn't the only one with a sense of humour,” Naomi said.*laughs*. Before anyone else could say anything the waiters came out of five different doors, some had trays of food, others had trays of drinks.
 
After dinner, we went to the living room where we played video games. Us girls just watched the guys play, while Kai whipped everyone's butt. Kenny was the only one who didn't play; he was just sitting on one of the couches and typing away at his computer. After a while Max finally gave up because he was always coming in last place. So I took his place. It was funny because as soon as we started (by the way we were playing a racing car game) I was ahead of everyone, except Kai. Kai did win, but only but a millisecond. Everyone was surprised that someone almost beat Kai.
 
***half an hour later***
 
“Who wants to go swimming?” asked Rei.
 
“Sure, why not, we're all bored of seeing Kai win.” Sarah said as she got a glare from Kai.
“It's not my fault that I'm awesome at this game,” Kai said sarcastically.
“What ever, come on, lets go swimming,” Tala said as he ran off to get his bathing suit. The others followed. After 10 minutes everyone had all eventually found their way to the swimming pool.
 
It was an indoor pool. We went to this one because when we were playing video games it had started to rain. Instead of walls around the pool there were glass windows all around, basically window walls. I walked over to one of the chairs along the side of the pool and put my towel on the chair. What I didn't notice was that Tala and Kai were standing on either side of me. Kai looked at Tala and nodded, Tala nodded back, and as soon as I tuned around they picked me up one on each arm and threw me in the pool! With a little scream I went under the water. I stayed under for a few seconds then kicked off the bottom and shot myself up. When I got to the top I swam to the side and yelled at the top of my lungs,
“HIWATARI!!!! IVANOV!!!!! YOU TWO ARE DEAD!!!!”
I got out of the pool and ran after them while they ran away into the house. I chased them until they got to a hallway where it split into two halls. Without knowing it they went separate directions because they were running fast and didn't have time to stop.
 
When I got to the hall that split I had to stop because I didn't know which way they ran and I hadn't been totally keeping up with them, but I knew where they had run. So I chose the one on my left and slowly walked down that hall because the light weren't as bright and some weren't even on. After a while I came to another hall. I looked down it and didn't see anything so I kept going, but as soon as I had passed that hall someone came up behind me and grabbed me, their arms wrapped around my waist, and also had my arms in that hold. I let out a little scream when they first grabbed me cause I hadn't seen anyone. I tried to look and see who was behind me but I couldn't see who it was because every time I looked one way, they would move their head so I wouldn't be able to see.
 
*****************
Drummer: well that's the end of this chapter, hope you liked it. Please review. Oh and sorry it took so long to put up. I was really busy with the end of school and all. Anyways Hope you liked it. Please review, please, please, please. Thanx.