Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Weird?..or Fate? ❯ Traumatizing ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Drummer: disclaimer: I do not own the characters of the show, but I own my own character, so if I see them in a different story, someone's gonna get hurt!! Just kidding, but seriously, don't steal my characters. On with the story!!!
 
********
Chapter 7
 
“So do we have an agreement?” he asked.
I thought about that for a second.
“You wanna know what I say?” I asked, “I say…NO!” I elbowed backwards. He let go, I turned around, kneed him in the nuts, grabbed the remote and ran out. I followed the screaming and eventually found the dog with Sarah and Naomi cornered. I pressed the button on the remote and zapped the dog. He let out a yelp and ran out of the nearest door. I followed and zapped him again; he barked, ran outside and bolted away. I went back looking for Sarah and Naomi. I found them in the corner still huddled together.
“Are you guys ok?” I asked.
“Yeah, we're fine, but what happened to the dog?” Naomi questioned.
“It ran away,” I answered, “Where's Rei, Tala and Kai?”
“Not sure,” Sarah said trying to get up. We helped her up and went to look for the guys. Everyone was still very shaken up by the scare.
`I wonder what the guy wanted.' I thought to myself, `and where did he go?...oh well'
We found Tala by the pool, Rei by the library and Kai…well we don't know where he went.
 
Now it's like five pm and Kai still hasn't come back, by this point we were really getting worried. It wasn't like Kai to stay away for this long. Well actually it was, but not after what had just happened.
“I'm sure he'll be back by tomorrow morning,” Tala said as we were heading back up to our rooms. That night after we had all gone to bed, I don't think that anyone slept; I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out there was a not on my pillow. I opened it and read,
 
“If you want your annoying little bastard back, you'll follow my instructions exactly,
1st: Do not tell anyone of this note.
2nd: Tomorrow morning at four am go to the big tree by the park benches, you'll find something there.
If you don't do this exactly your precious little Kai will die.”
 
I folded the letter back up.
“Shit, this isn't good, the guy that's trying to kill me is holding Kai hostage,”
I decided to just go along with it, until it got to be too much. After I hid the note in my top drawer, I went back to bed, and set my watch for four am. The next morning I woke up around 3:30 and got changed, by four I was by the big tree. No one and nothing was there.
“Great, I woke up this early for nothing,” I said and started to go back when I heard a twig snap behind me. I twirled around to see what it was. No one was there.
“Who's there?” I yelled, getting very scared.
No answer. I broke a branch off the tree.
“I said, WHO'S THERE?!?!” I yelled.
No answer. I went over to the bush where I heard the noise. I raised the branch and jumped behind it. There was nothing there, I heard another noise. I slowly stood up. Something cold was on the back of my neck.
“`Ello pretty,” he said.
I didn't answer.
“Now before anything else happens put the stick down and hand me the button for my dog,” he said, “or I'll shoot.”
I did as he said, not wanting to be shot. He scooped the remote and opened the top where there was a keypad. He pressed a combination of buttons, and I could hear the barking in the distance. The next thing I knew the dog was drooling beside my head.
“Compy, go home and fetch the prisoner,” he said, and the dog bounced off.
“You know, you're not that smart,” I said.
“And why not?”
“Because you tried almost this exact same thing yesterday,”
“Shut up or I'll shoot!!”
“I don't think you have the guts to shoot me,” I taunted.
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah,”
“Well I almost shot you in that car,” he said.
“That was you?!?!” I twirled around in fury, and knocked the gun out of his hand as he tried to shoot. I punched him in the stomach and pushed him over. I ran back to the gun and pointed it at the guy.
“You might not have had the guts to shoot, but I do!!” I said, “now, tell me where Kai is.”
“Never,” he said. I pulled the hammer back.
“Fine!! He's at my house, it's two blocks away. A log cabin.”
“That's all I needed to know,” I said starting to lower the gun when he charged at me. I moved out of the way, grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards so he was the one in front of me, with the gun to his neck.
“One more thing, why did you kill Kenny?” I asked.
“ `Cause he was standing in the way,”
“Why are you trying to kill me?”
“ `Cause you were supposed to take my fortune!!” he said.
“Why would I take your money?”
“I dunno, you tell me,”
“I never did anything to you,” I said.
“But the old witch said that the youngest twin of two very red heads would gain a lot of the riches of the world, and you're that twin!!” he complained.
“If you're so worried about losing your fortune then maybe you shouldn't even have it,” I said, shot and let him go. He fell to the ground and it all went quiet. I stood there, shocked at what I just did.
 
I hid the gun in my jacket and ran off. I kept running until I reached a clearing. There was the log cabin. I slowly walked up to the door.
BANG!!
It Fell over just as I was going to knock. I stepped over the door, and walked in.
“Hello?!?” I called out, as I kept walking down the hall. I could hear the dog down at the end, but I couldn't see, it was almost pitch black with a loght in one of the rooms flickering. I walked past it and it became totally black. I grabbed the gun and got it ready.
BANG!!
 
The window smashed in that room with the light. I stopped, and slowly turned around. A large figure stood in the hallway. It barked.
“Oh crap. Another dog!!” I whispered. Chompy barked behind me, and they both charged. I ducked.
CRASH!!
 
They ran into each other. I got up and backed away as much as I could, but I hit the wall and the lights went on. Both dogs were playing with eachother.
“Well, would you look at that. Chompy found love,” I said, turned around and went off to look for Kai.
 
I came to a staircase, that was old worn down wood.
`I should probably be careful,' I thought and started to take a step forward, when my memories came back of the shooting. I quickly pulled my foot back and shook my head.
“Come on Amy, just forget about it,” I said to myself, but they wouldn't leave me alone. The sound of the gun shot, the terror of just killing someone!! My whole body went cold and I started to shake. I took a deep breath and put that thought in the back of my head. I cautiously went down the stairs.
SNAP!!
I fell the rest of the way down. Shaking the dust and rubble off me, I got up and looked back. One of the steps had broke when I stood on it.
“OW!!!” I complained rubbing my neck, “This is way too much for me, but I got to keep going!”
 
I turned around. I was so relieved to see Kai.
“Kai!” I said and ran over to him. His arms were tied around a pole. I untied the ropes on his writs.
“Are you ok?” I asked.
“Yeah, I'm fine,” he said, “but are you?”
“For now, but have got to get out of here,” I said helping him up. We went back up the stairs, trying to avoid the broken areas. He ran out of the house with me close behind. We quickly started heading back to the hotel.
 
********
Drummer: Well that's the end of chapter 7. Please Review. Thanks. Shout out to Meenu and Aditi 2 of my biggest fans!!! Love you guys!!