Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ What is real can also be false. ❯ What the hell is that? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the hell is that?

The weekend had gone fast and all the blade breakers were a little ticked with their training efforts. Especially Kai who ordered an extra mile in the morning, that's when IT happened.
Ray being the most athletically strong had run ahead in order to get the two miles over with before school began. He had stopped for a break (out of the sight of Kai obviously) when he saw a Chinese girl standing at the bottom of a blossom tree. Ray couldn't help but stare as the blossoms fell and her beautiful hair rustled over her bare shoulders. When she realised he was there she gracefully strutted over (unintentionally).
She smiled and he tried to stop looking at her cleavage that was dusted with blossom petals.
'Hi I'm Akane, my kitty is stuck up that tree could you help me get him down, he could fall' she pouted in a mock expression of distress.
'Yeah sure lets take a look'.
On first glance he could only see a stripy ginger tail.
As Ray began a hard climb he began to talk to her.
'So what type is he?'
'He's a................' she was cut off by a wild yelp as Ray fell from the tree being closley followed by a very fat Bengal tiger.
When the dust cleared Ray was lying face down in the dirt being suffocated by the tiger, when he realised he couldn't breathe he gasped for air.
Akane realised and shooed the tiger off Ray's dazed limp frame.
Meanwhile the others where coming into view and they saw the comedy of a drama unfolding at the side of the path.
When Ray was back on his feet he was very distraught.
'You stupid bitch, you could have told me you had a monster for a pet, I could have died.'
Ray's yells could be heard loud and clear by his forth coming team mates.
'How dare you he is sensative about his weight and he was scared, you heartless bastard go fuck yourself'
Akane turnedto leave but decided Ray needed something else so she slapped him across the face leaving her hand print.
All the others didn't know whether to laugh or be compassionate.
Ray on the other hand just cursed under his breathe and ran off so he could finish before the start of school.

10.35 Second period (Science)

Ray was still pissed off and he became even worse when hoards of sluts began flooding him in sweey lover comments, he just cracked and was sent to the principals office for unnecessary violence towards the opposite sex.
In the office Ray was told to sit down because the principal was in a meeting with another pupil.
'Wonder what they've done?' Ray didn't have to time to think when the principal came out shortly followed by.............