Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ What is real can also be false. ❯ Wow What a women. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Why you little...............

The girl from that morning who had gotten him in this mess in the first place glared at him, she then flicked her hair and walked out. Ray needed to follow her and quick, he ran up to the principal and mumbled quickly
'Yes I know I shouldn't have done it I won't do it again, I have to go bye.'
And with that he was gone leaving the principal with a dazed look on his face.

The bell chimed for the start of third period and Ray was speeding around every corner looking for the mystery women just as he had given up all hope he bumpted into someone sending them flying.
He held out his hand (without realising it) to the girl he was looking for.
Once this was established he let go and sent her on another trip to the hall floor.
'Well what do ya know it's the bitch with an over grown tabby'
'Well I was about to say sorry but since youv'e shown your true colours you can forget it' with one last pat to her brusied bum she walked off leaving Ray hanging yet again.
He decided to run after her and try to straighten things out maybe start over.
'Look I'm sorry I've been training alot latley and I just........I.........What I'm trying to say is I'm...........' he was cut off by the brushing of sweet lips on his cheek.
'Your sorry right, so am I. I shouldn't have over reacted'
'What was this kiss for?'
'It was to make you feel better, I tend to slap pretty hard.'
With that she walked off, Ray just stood there rubbing the spot she had just kissed then realised he was late for class.

LUNCH 12.00


Ray sat there day dreaming as his friends came over and sat near him.
'Uhoo Ray' Tyson waved his hand in front of Ray's face and let slip a little giggle.
'Whats up with him?' Max asked aloud.
'Isn't it obviouse he's in love duh'
Everyone stared at Hilary then at Ray. Ray had never been in love he just wasn't the lovey type.
'Kenny tell Ray his sleeves in his pasta sauce' Kai muttered as he consumed his own.
'Ewwwwwwwww Ray's got the love bug' Tyson chimmed
'I think it's cool I remember when I fell in love with Marian'
'Yuk Max we're eating' Tyson grumbled
'Oh hi guys you just got here?' asked Ray
'Wow captain obviouse' Kai scoulded
Suddenly Ray fell off his bench and crawled under the table.
'If she asks I'm not here'
Everyone looked in the direction of the till and saw Akane.
'Hey ain't that the girl who slapped you?, man your twisted' Kenny asked.

As the girl sat down Kai pulled Ray out by the scruff of his neck and sat him down on the bench. 'Just say hi and ask her on a date is it so hard'
'You don't know what it's like I can't do anything around her she makes me feel soooooooooooo'
'Whatever I'm outta here' with that Kai left Ray and the others alone to eat lunch.

AFTER SCHOOL.3.15

Ray was staying at a hotel and walked alone he always found it fun to walk past the field, but today it was different. He saw a figure sitting in the stands to his shock it was Akane she waved at him and he thought it rude to not say hi so he took off up the stairs.
When he reached her he was stuck for words so he sat next to her and saw that she was writing something on her lap top.
'What you writing?'
'Oh just a story about a guy I just met'
'Who?'
'You dummie' With this she gave him a noogie and he laughed.
'Your nose goes all wrinkly when you laugh'
'What oh yeah it does, so your eyes flutter when I get all close to your face like this'
Suddenly their nose's were touching and Akane began to laugh and her eyes flickered, Ray blushed and went to move away but, Akane pulled him close and their lips touched. At first it was quick. And as Akane began to part Ray pulled her close and deepened the kiss the two finally broke apart Ray lay back breathing heavily only to be greeted with a couple of gently nips on his lower lip, he returned this affection by kissing her neck and caressing her shoulders. After an hour of this Akane realised that she was late and had to get home but easier said than done.

HOTEL ROOM.

Ray lay back on his soft bed and thought for awhile then set about what hw he had to do.


AKANE'S HOME

'Mom I'm home'
Akane walked into the living room only to be shocked this caused her to drop her books. There in the centre of the room was a tall handsome hazel haired man around Ray's age.
'Long time no see I've missed you'
He walked over and embraced her in a hug then the two kissed deeply.
'Wow why are you back? You said you couldn't get back and so we couldn't get .......................' Akane was cut off.
'Now now I'm back now our wedding can go ahead as planned'