Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 3 Kidnapped and a decision ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3

Kidnapped and a decicion


A week passed and edward and crista woke up that morning.Edward looked at crista,her hads and head on his chest,he sat up and got out of bed without waking her up,smiling.He put on a white collared shirt,black pants,a black jacket,he tied his hair with a ribbion,he put his black shoes on,grabbed his cello case,slung it over his shoulder and walked outside.
It was still night,edward ran toward a waterfall and sat down against the wall,under the waterfall.He opened his cello case,took it out,leaned it against his shoulder,closed his eyes and played it.One hour passed and crista opened her eyes,she sat up,rubbing her eyes and yawned.
She looked around,got out of bed,put on a red tanktop and changed into some black pants and ran toward the waterfall."Edward,where are you?"She thought,as she stopped looking around.Her ears twitched as she heard music,coming from the waterfall,she walked around the waterfall and saw edward,playing the cello.
It started raining,edward stopped playing and looked at crista,she walked toward him,she slipped and was falling,she gasped and closed her eyes.she suddenly felt to strong arms go around her waist.She opened her eyes and looked up,edward smiled at her,she smiled back.
She put her head on his chest,and slipped her arms around his waist.He wrapped his arms around her as he straightened,he put his human hand on her cheek and looked at her,she kissed him,he kissed her.He pushed her against the wall next to his cello gently,kissing her still.They parted,looking at each other.
He sat down,she sat down beside him,smiling."Edward so what were you doing out here?"Crista asked.Edward looked at her and smiled,he grabbed his cello and started playing."Playing my cello"he said.Crista sat in front of him,while he closed his eyes and played.Suddenly shippo appeared and bowed,edward stopped playing and crista and him looked at shippo.
Shippo stood up and smiled,handed them a letter an d ran off,giggling.Crista opened it,read it and smiled,she passed it to edward,he read it and smiled too.They both got up,edward put away his cello,put it around his shoulder,grabbed crista bridal style and ran toward the palace.
When they got there,songo,kagome and saya grabbed crista and dragged her to a hut to get dressed.Inuyasha,miroku and hagi dragged edward toward the alter to practice what he would say.Crista wore the dress kagome had bought for her,they left after they were done,leaving crista alone,looking in the mirrior.
Edward was doing his hair,miroku went to look for songo,hagi greeted saya,inuyasha kissed kagome.Kikyo was in the village disquised as a old woman,inuyasha smelled her scent and ignored it.Crista was done and spun around,the wedding dress flying up.She heard something creak and stopped,turning toward the door.
Crista's eyes widened,it was kikyo,holding a bow aimed at crista,arrow in it."Ki..kiyo"crista said.She gasped,her eyes widened,kikyo had shot an arrow into crista's stomach,crista looked at it and fainted.Naraku caught crista and slung her body over his shoulder,he took kikyo in his arms and ran away toward another castle.
Edward and inuyasha's eyes widened as they smelled blood.Inuyasha parted from kagome,she ran after him,edward spun around and ran toward the hut,hagi behind him,plus saya and shippo.Edward and inuyasha burst into the room first,bending down and sniffing the blood.
Edward's and inuyasha's eyes widened,inuyasha stood up and went over to kagome."Kikyo was here,she was here and naraku,they probably took crista,i'll follow them"inuyasha said.Edward punched the wall,anger flowing through him."Inuyasha come with me,but I will be the one to save here,I swear it!"Edward growled,shouted,his eyes a crimson red.
Hagi gasped,inuyasha nodded,kissed kagome,shippo,inuyasha and edward left to get her back.Crista woke up,she glanced around the room,her vision hazy,her stomach hurt,she coughed.The room was made of stone,no windows,there was a fireplace and a chair,then a bed behind her,she moved her hands,they felt heavy.
She looked at them,she was chained up to a pole,her legs were too,her stomach was bandaged up,she let her dress cover her up again."So your awake"someone said.Crista looked toward the fireplace,her eyes widened,she gasped,her voice and eyes shaky.
It was victor,he grinned evily,he stood up and walked toward her,sword in hand.She slowly backed away,she couldn't stand up,he looked at her,evily,she was afraid.She tried to get up,but couldn't,victor raised his sword,she gasped and closed her eyes.
She screamed as it put a huge gash in her arm,she clenched her teeth in pain,he chuckled."I'm going to have fun with you"he said.Crista's back hit the wall,she gasped,wimpering.Edward,inuyasha and shippo were almost at the castle,edward pulled out his keyblade,inuyasha his sounga,shippo his leaves.
Edward burst through the door,angrily,there was fifteen demons in front of him.Inuyasha put a hand on his shoulder,edward looked at him,shippo charged at the demons."You go find crista,we'll take care of this"he told edward.
Edward nodded then ran deeper into the castle."Crista hang on,i'm coming!"He thought.Crista was thrown against the wall by another strike from victor's sword,she bit back a scream.She was panting,blood on the floor.She had deep gashes in both arms,legs and one in her stomch.
She broke the chains and rushed at him,he grabbed her arms and pushed her against the wall,pressing the sword against her drees at her stomach,crista glared at him,he smirked.He pressed his sword into her dress,tearing it,then slowly sliding it up to her chest.
Victor looked down at the bottom half of her dress on the floor and grinned evily,crista gasped and turned her head away,closing her eyes tightly as the sword got to the last of her dress.The whole dress slid down to the floor,victor hit crista in the stomach,she coughed up blood.
He let go of her and went by the chair,looking at her.She only had her bra and underwear on now,her hair fluttering around her back,she slowly sat up,panting,cleching her teeth.He stood up and walked toward her,she gasped as he lifted her by her neck,slamming her against the wall again,he let go off her neck,putting his hand on her stomach,holding her there.
She wimpered,closing her eyes tightly.She heard the tear in her bra as it was ripped off,she looked at him,fear in her eyes,he stabbed her again,she screamed.Edward was running through a long hall,he suddenly stopped,he heard someone scream,then smelt blood.
His eyes widened,his voice shaky,he sped off."Crista,no,don't be dead,please,don't be dead"he thought,he ran faster,as he heard the scream again.Crista was on a wodden table,victor looking at her,she had lost alot of blood,she was really hurt,she couldn't scream.
She was going to try to scream edward's name,but victor put his mouth on hers,silencing her,tears ran down her cheeks,she wimpered."Edward help me,help please"she thought.She pushed on victor's chest,he grabbed her hands and put them over her head,forcefully kissing her again.
He took off his shirt and pants,crista's eyes widened,she screamed,he ripped off her underwear and slammed her onto the floor,her eyes were getting hazy.Suddenly edward burst into the room,angrily,his eyes widened at the sight,he voice shaky.Crista turned his head toward him,she looked pale."Ed..ward..you..came..for..me"she whispered.
Her body went slack,she fainted,her eyes closing,victor had his clothes on again,leaning over crista."YOU..!!"Edward shouted,charging at him.He slashed,victor was gone,edward's crimson eyes turned to blue,he rushed over to crista.
He took her in his arms,he took off his jacket and the remains of her dress and wrapped them around crista's body,he stood up angrily and rushed out of the room."Crista please,don't die,don't die on me,not now,don't die my beloved"he thought as he ran faster.Inuyasha and shippo barley caught sight of him,they ran after him,but were far behind."Crista she must be badly wounded for edward to be running that fast"shippo thought.
Edward burst into keade's hut and layed crista down,keade started to treat her wounds,edward went outside,kagome was in there too,helping.Edward went into the forest and punched a tree,inuyasha and hagi were watching him,a sad look on there faces.That image of her and victor when he saw them replayed in his mind.
He was slounched,it started raining,a tear fell from his eyes,his eyes angry,he punched the tree again."Did he...did he..."Edward couldn't finish,tears ran down his face freely.Edward pulled out his keyblade,chopping down trees,angrily."In the last two years have I gotten any stronger!!"He thought,angrily.
He went to the ground,punching it over and over again,cursing under his breath."I swore that day when she got kidnapped that I wouldn't let victor touch her again"he said,sadness and anger in his voice.
He leaned against the tree,looking at the sky,it cleared up and the sun was shining."Crista,will she ever be able to forgive me,for not protecting her?"He thought,his eyes sad.Inuyasha,hagi and miroku went back to the hut,kagome was sweating."How is she?"Inuyasha and miroku asked.
Kagome looked at them and smiled inuyasha,miroku and hagi smiled back."She'll be fine but she'll be asleep for two days,it was a tramatizing experiance"kagome said,standing up,wobbily.
Inuyasha caught her and they went to their hut to rest,miroku and songo went to theirs and hagi and saya went to theirs.It was the middle of the night that edward came in the hut where crista was at.
He sat down beside her,hearing her cry and mummble.He wiped away the tears and tried to soothe her,but nothing was working,he sighed,a sad look in his eyes.He put his hand on her cheek,she relaxed a little."Crista,please forgive me"he thought.
Crista opened her eyes a little,she looked at edward and smiled."Edward"she whispered.Edward carrased her cheek,smiling."Edward take me to the waterfall please?"She asked,yawning.Edward picked her up,gently,bridal style and ran to the waterfall.
When he got there he sat down,crista in his arms and sighed,looking away from crista."Crista forgive me"edward said.Crista looked at him,then the waterfall."Why?"She asked.He looked at her,she looked back.
He looked away from her,closing his eyes."For not protecting you,I told you when you got kidnapped by him the first time that I wouldn't let him touch you again,but I failed,I can't protect anyone,i'm usless,weak,i'm not fit for you"he said.
Crista touched his cheek,he looked at her."You are the one I love edward,nothing can change that and victor probably planned this"she said.Edward clutched her body tighter,his eyes closed tightly,teeth clenched.
Crista removed her hand and put it on her chest,worried."Crista I need to know did he...did he...do it to you,please I don't want that to happen to you,if he forced himself like that on you,I wouldn't forgive myself for letting that happen"edward said.
His eyes looked sad,he looked tormented,tears were threatening to fall,his hands clenched.Crista embraced him,crying,he embraced her back,tightly,getting mad."He didn't do it to me,but if you had come any later he would have"she said.
Edward relaxed,crista looked at him,edward wiped the tears away,she smiled,he smiled back.He was leaning down to kiss her,but withdrew,crista looked at him."What's wrong edward?"Crista asked.Edward looked at her,putting his hand on her cheek."I don't want to force myself on you if you don't want me to"he said.
Crista put her hands around his neck and kissed him,edward's eyes widened,then closed.When they parted,he opened his eyes,crista did too,and smiled."As long as it's you I won't care,if it's anyone else I do,so you can"she said,smiling.Edward smiled,wrapped his arms around her tight and kissed her,passonatly.
He took off his jacket and layed it on the ground,he layed her gently on the ground,still kissing her,she took off her shirt,he took off his,this time she left her bra on,their pants were still on.They parted and edward layed down beside her,she put her hands and head on his chest."I love you edward"she said.
He put his arms around her,protectivly,he kissed her,she kissed back,they parted."I love you too crista,my beloved"he said.Crista fell asleep,edward kissed the top of her head and stood up,not disturbing crista.He summoned his keyblade as he saw klas,with a sword in his hand."You want to get stronger don't you?"Klas asked.
Edward nodded,put his shirt back on and walked toward klas,getting into a fighting stance,klas did too.Edward charged at klas,angry,klas blocked his sword,sparks flew.Edward continued slashing at klas,klas blocked them,edward ducked as klas swung his sword sideways.Edward kicked at klas's feet,klas jumped back,edward jumped up in the air.
Klas blocked his attach,edward smirked,klas's eyes widened.Edward put his hand on his keyblade and looked at klas."Thundraga"he said.Edward jumped back as three thunderbolts went at klas,klas got struck by two,klas held back a scream,riku suddenly appeared,blocking a thunderbolt with fire,he glared at edward.
Edward made his keyblade disappear and raised his hands,riku was confused,edward smirked.Edward lifted up some water and aimed it at riku,riku split the water with his keyblade,riku gasped,edward was in front of him in an instant,hands in fists,riku braced himself.
Edward shot fireballs at riku and klas,they got hit by two,they screamed,crista sat up,awake and alarmed.She stood up,parted the waterfall and gasped.Riku and klas were on the ground,laughing,wounded,edward was on a wave of ice that was on the water.He dropped on the pond and went toward klas and riku,crista put her shirt on and walked toward them.
Klas healed himself,riku did too,edward did too,klas stood up."Well done riku,you're already stong enough"klas said.Edward bowed,crista smiled,riku saw her and waved.Edward turned around,crista saw him,suddenly a dagger was flying toward her.Edward ran toward her,summoning his keyblade.Crista spun around,edward was in front of her and blocked the dagger.
There was a boy with purple eyes and light purple hair on a horse,it had red eyes and was on fire.Crista smiled,the boy smiled back,edward growled,putting crista behind him.The boy jumped off the horse and landed on the ground,looking at crista.Edward charged at the boy,the boy scoffed,edward swung his sword,but a purple barrier formed around him,edward was thrown back,gasping.
Crista sighed and shook her head,the boy chuckled,edward walked toward him."That's what a greeting from you is like?"The boy asked,teasingly.Crista giggled,edward made his keyblade disappear,standing by crista."I heard what happened and rushed over here myself"the boy said.Crista looked at the ground,sadly.
The boy lit a fire as the moon rose,crista and edward sat down."The victor that kidnapped you was his spirit,the spirit realm and the real one are intertwining and you're the only one that can seal it up"the boy said,looking at crista.Crista looked at the sky and sighed."If I did that hidiyoshi then none of my boyfriends that are dead could come and see me,but soul society still could"crista said,sadly.
Hidiyoshi sighed and stood up,he pulled out a vile with a green liquid in it and gave it to crista."You know what that will do if you give it to edward"hidiyoshi said.Edward looked at crista,hidiyoshi disappeared,crista looked at the vile and sighed."Yeah I do,but you won't be the same"she said.Inuyasha and kagome,and klas showed up and faced edward.
Crista and edward stood up and faced them."Edward you are part half demon,with full demon powers,we can train you so you can control them and use them"klas said.Edward nodded,he gripped his chest,tightly.he turned toward crista,embraced her,then they kissed.They parted and edward went with inuyasha and klas to train."He will come and train with them for two months"kagome said.
Crista nodded and went into her half demon form,she looked at kagome,kagome nodded and went with her,they left the continent,to a contenent called abaster letu.It was so hot there,crista wore a black cloak with a black hood,kagome wore a white cloak and hood,and white shoes,crista wore black.Shippo had come too,he wore a green cloak and hood.
They enterd a shop and sat down,they took off their hoods and sighed."I've come here to help some people from an army,and to do that I need to use that other form"crista said.Shippo and kagome nodded,kagome went back to soul society with inuyasha who was done training edward.
Bakura came in her place and sat down with crista,he wore a black and white cloak and hood."Crista I'll follow you"he said.Crista nodded,they put their hoods back on and left,crista started to train.A month will pass and crista got stronger,bakura and shippo did too.Back on their home continent agasta edward got stronger and was learning to control his half and full demon powers,he was halfway with completing his training.