Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 4 True form and training complete ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4

True form and training complete


Crista,shippo and bakura saw the person that they were supposed to meet and walked toward him."My name is misha,I heard that you're the ones that are going to save us,please follow me"misha said.They followed misha to a huge house,misha checked to see if they were being watched then closed the door.
Crista,bakura and shippo took off their hoods and looked at misha."These are my companions bakura and shippo"crista said.Misha nodded,crista eyes were red,she was in her full demon form,she saw a little girl and a man on the top floor above them,the girl smiled at crista,crista smirked.Crista looked at misha."Who's the kid?"Crista asked,motioning to the kid with her head.
Misha sat down,crista looked at her."That is my daughter amila"misha said.Crista looked around the floor,but the girl and man were gone,misha led them up to the third floor,she opened a room,then closed it behind them."An elemental wants to see you"misha said,going by the window.Crista pulled out a dagger and held it up to a flame,an elemental appeared.It was a woman with blonde hair and pink eyes,she looked at crista.
Crista put the dagger back and looked at the woman."My name is akia"akia said.Crista nodded,bakura had his arms crossed,shippo was leaning against a wall.Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door,misha jumped.The man came in,the girl at his heels."Soldiers are here,checking houses,did anyone see them come!"The man shouted.
Misha shook her head,the door broke and the soldiers came in.Shippo led misha,the man and amila to a safer place,bakura ran downstairs to fight,crista closed the doors and waited for the soldiers.A few minutes later the soldiers came in,crista faced them,her red eyes glowing,she smirked."Hope you guys aren't afraid of the dark"crista said.
She put out the candles in the room and transformed into her other form.She had four legs,a beast face,long,a tail with a spear tip at the end,long nails and teeth,she was black,with scales and fur,her eyes were purple with black slits in them,they glowed,she growled and charged at the men,pouncing on them,tearing away their weapons and spearing them with her tail.
A fear minutes passed,a man had a gun against misha,crista walked down the stairs,the man looked at her.Her body from the bottom of her feet to her chest was black and scaly,her feet were a beast's legs,sharp talons on them,her hand had long nails,she still had her tail and purple eyes,she whipped her tail and speared the man,then threw him away,she had blood on her face.
Bakura smirked,shippo,the man,and amila were on the second flat watching,shippo smiled.Crista closed her eyes,a huge fireball surrounded her,when it disappeared,she had her black cloak on,smirking,her eyes were golden amber."Are you okay misha?"Crista asked.Misha nodded,then smiled,shippo led the man and amila down to misha.
Crista,bakura,and shippo left the house,everyone was cheering,crista smiled."The army is gone now,you can live peacefully"crista said,the woman announced it to everyone else,they cheered.Crista,bakura and shippo left the continent,they were on a boat now.Bakuyra was in his soul society uniform,crista wore a black tanktop and blue jeans,her feet on a table.
Shippo was wearing blue pants,a green shirt and a fur jacket thing around him,he was sleeping,bakura sat down across from crista."That army was pathetic bakura,sometimes I wish victor was here so I could kill him again"she said,sighing after that.Crista looked sad,tired,her hands were on the table.
Bakura sighed and put his arm across the table and grabbed hers,she looked at him."You look sad and tired,what's wrong?"He asked.Crista folded her legs and sighed,closing her eyes."That form takes alot out of me each time I use it,it's drains my half demon form,so I have to stay human"crista said.
Bakura folded his arms and sighed,closing his eyes."You should get some rest,we'll be in..."he stopped when she had her head on the table,asleep,bakura smiled.He stood up,picked her up and carried her to her room.He covered her up and stared at her,putting his hand on her cheek."Crista I love you"he whispered.
Crista smiled in her sleep,bakura smiled back,he sat down on the bed next to her and slept.In the morning crista woke up,she opened her eyes and glanced to her left,shippo and bakura were asleep.Crista got out of bed and put on a dress,it was blue,she got a small blanket and wrapped it around her tightly.
She stepped outside and gasped,her eyes widened.The crew was dead,everyone,blood all over.Crista saw victor's spirit,he grinned evily.Crista pulled out her keyblade and charged at victor,victor blocked it.Crista pulled out a cresent star and pressed it against his chest,his eyes widened."Seal"she said,holding her two fingers up,closing her eyes.
Victor screamed as his spirit was sealed inside the cresent star,crista tied it around her keyblade and made it disappear.Bakura came out and saw crista,crista smiled at him,then fainted,falling overboard."CRISTA!"Bakura shouted.He jumped over the ship and into the icy,cold waters.He couldn't see crista and went up to the surface.
Shippo dove into the water too and swam way down,bakura followed him.Edward was sitting back,against a tree,relaxing from training and his heart pulsed.His eyes opened,he sat up,alarmed,one word rang in his mind."Edward"crista thought.Edward ran toward the ocean fast,his wings came out,his hands changed,he flew into the air.
Shippo and bakura came up,gasping,shaking."I can't find her"shippo said,gasping hard.He lept into the air,gathering power,he pulled out his leaves."Transform!"He said.He transformed into a shark and swam in the water,bakura pulled out his zambatoe."Shatter senbonsakura"hge whispered,shivering.
A million flower petals went in the water searching for crista,bakura dove in.Edward saw bakura under the water and dove in,his eyes determined.Bakura and shippo saw him and swam out of the way,edward whole body was glowing golden.His eyes widened as his heart slowed down,her grinting his teeth."Crista i'm coming,hang on!!"He thought.
Bakura was almost out of breath,senbonsakura had found crista and were sheilding her from the water,but she was running out of air,fast.Edward saw crista and grabbed her,tightly,then swam up fast.He stopped,his eyes widened."No,not now"he thought.He fainted,bakura grabbed crista and swam up,edward's eyes widened,he screamed.
His eyes turned a crimson colored red,his teeth and nails grew sharper,he grew dog ears,then a sharp tail,his wings grew bigger,he smirked.He disappeared,then reappeared in the air,smirking.Bakura and shippo were on the boat,bakura anhd shippo gasped,edward flexed his claws.
Edward charged at bakura,shippo grabbed crista and ran across the water,bakura held up his sword,his bankia off."Edward's lost control off his demon and hollow side,but when did he gain them"bakura thought.Bakura flashed stepped and blocked edward's attack,he stabbed edward in the arm and edw3ard fainted,gasping.
Bakura caught him and rushed toward crista and shippo.He landed by crista,shippo had made a bed and dressed her wounds.Edward layed edward on the ground,dressing his wound,he stood up and went by crista,shippo sighed.I have to speak with klas"bakura said,then left.Shippo sighed and made a fire,looking at edward.
Bakura found klas and stopped him,klas smiled."Hello bakura kuchki what brings you here?"Klas asked.Bakura wasn't smiling,he sighed,klas dropped the smile and got serious."Edward attacked me,his eyes were crimson,what's happened to him?"Bakura asked.Klas sighed and motioned bakura to follow himj.
They went to his training ground and sighed."He was pushing himself to hard,he hasn't drank blood in a while and we taught him how to control and go into his half demon form,he also has a brother,he attacked and edward sealed him up inside his own body,he's in edward"klas said.
Bakura's eyes were wide,then went back to normal."Just get this straight klas,if edward's brother even tries to hurt crista,I will kill him"bakura said,coldy,the disappeared.Klas sighed and followed him to crista.Bakura went over to crista and looked at shippo,he was crying."She stopped breathing just one minute ago bakura"shippo sighed.
Bakura's eyes widened,he gasped.He went over to crista and pushed on her chest,breathing into her,he did this fifteen times,she coughed up water,then gasped,her eyes wide.She turned around,bakura embraced her,tightly,crista gasped."Thank goodness your alive,crista"he said,chocking on his words.
Crista embraced him back,he smiled,she smiled too.He took off his oter kimono and gave it to crista,she took it and stared to undress,they all closed their eyes.She was finished,bakura chuckled,crista hit him on the head,hard."My clothes are to big for you,they look funny on you"he said.
Edward was tossing and turning,sweat down his face.Crista wiped off the sweat,worried."Edward"she thought.In edward's dream edward was running in the dark with a flashlight,then he was in a place,there was a statue above him coming down on him,crista tackled him out of the way.He was holding her tightly,closing his eyes."No not know"he thought,his eyes turned crimson,crista was on the ground,bloody.
Then edward was a soul reaper,his bankia out,it was a fox made out of snow,crista had her bankia out too,they charged at each other,blades clashed,blood spilled,crista was holding edward tightly,crying."I'm sorry edward,sorry"she whispered,sobbing.Suddenly edward sprang up,sweat dripping down his face."Edward?"Crista asked.
Edward looked at her,he was still shocked."Are you okay?"She asked.Edward sighed and nodded."Yes i'm alright my crista"he said.Klas put his hands on their shoulders,they looked at him,bakura had left,taking his kimono with him."You two are married now,edward you may kiss the bride,after shippo and I leave"klas said.
Klas left,shippo did too.Edward kissed crista,gently laying her on the ground,she kissed back,he took off his jacket and shirt,she took off her shirt.He kissed her more,unhooking her bra,she clung to him,kissing back.One hour passed and edward was in a tree branch,leaning against it,crista was asleep on his chest,smiling.
Edward kissed the top of her head,she smiled more,he smiled back."I love you my crista,my beloved wife"he said.Crista looked at him,brushing his hair out of his eyes."I love you too my beloved husband"she said.Saya and hagi were on the ground,kissing,edward and crista looked down.
Suddenly a huge fireball went at edward and crista,edward grabbed crista and lept in the hair,growling.He landed on the ground,standing in front of crista,keyblade out,it had changed,it was red and black,with a black holding,it was longer.
His enemy was a woman with black hair and blue yes,she had a black shirt,brown pants and white shoes,her claws were long,her sword went to the ground.The woman charged at edward,edward charged and blocked her sword,crista pulled out her keyblade as well,putting up a barrier.
Edward smirks,the woman gasped,edward put his hand on his sword."Firaga,thudraga"he muttered,jumping away at the last minute.A huge fireball and five thuderbolts hit the woman,she screams,crista coughs up blood and goes to the ground,coughing.The woman smirks and sets a fire all around them,edward turns around,crista is on the ground,unconsious.
Edward rushes toward her,but fire blocks his way,he puts his arm up to block himself from the heat,looking at crista.The fire gets close to her,he points his sword at the fire."Watraga!"He shouts.Water comes and puts out a small amount of fire,he rushes toward crista,picking her up.
He leans against a branch,coughing from the smoke,he covers crista's mouth from the smoke."Dang it,what am I going to do?"He thought,looking around.Suddenly the tree branch comes down,edward jumps out of the way,yelping as it hits his shoulder.
Bakura suddenly comes and edward follows him to soul society,he faints when they get there.Edward jolted up,one hour later,gripping his shoulder,looking for crista,he sighed when she was beside him.