Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 5 The forest ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5

Crista's form revealed,edward's brother



Crista woke up,gripping her scar on her back,it was glowing.She saw edward next to her,sleeping.She smiled and got out of bed,she went outside and focused,her angel wings came out.She flew in the air and saw the forest and gasped."The forest is almost to the castle,I have to destroy the power source or the whole world will be like this"she thought.
Bakura suddenly appeared beside her,arms crossed."You'll need help if your going to do that"bakura said.Crista nodded and went into her soul reaper form,bakura put a hand on her shoulder."Crista I know it pains you to use your soul reaper form because of train,ichigo and rukia's death by your hands,but you have grown stronger"he said.
Crista smiled at bakura,he smiled back,edward woke up and went outside.He saw crista in the air talking to bakura,he closed his eyes to hear."Bakura I don't think I have enough power to kill the forest again,like back then I was the poer source,you,my mother,my father and yorichi freed me,but envy and I had merge"crista said.
Bakura sighed,suddenly yorichi joined them,so did inuyasha and kagome."We're here with you crista to help so let's do this"inuyasha said.Crista smiled,then looked down at edward.He looked confused,crista went down to him and everyone else did too.
Edward looked at her,she looked back and sighed."Edward you can't come"she said.Edward embraced her,she gasped."Why,I can help you too crista,I will fight beside you"he said.Crista pulled out of his embrace,tears threatening to fall,she looked at edward."I don't want you to die,so stay here"she said.Edward kissed crista,crista kissed back,they were like that for a couple minutes.
They parted,edward embraced crista,she smiled."Just come back alive,if you died I wouldn't know what to do"he said.Crista got out of his embrace and smiled at him."Edward promise me if I do die you won't do anything stupid like kill yourself or let yourself be killed"she said.Edward nodded,kissed her,the parted.
Crista,bakura,inuyasha,yorichi and kagome went toward the forest."Crista it's up ahead"yoruichi said.Crista nodded and released her bankia,yoruichi looked puzzled."Why are you releasing your bankia now?!"Yourichi shouted.Bakura put a hand on her shoulder,yourichi looked at him,crista didn't answer her.
Inuyasha was running,silent,kagome was on his back."Crista knows how powerful the forest is,she's not strong enough to deal with it right now though,she had to back then,but right now if she dosen't the forest will eat everything up"bakura said.
Inuyasha closed his eyes and sighed,kagome looked at crista,crista clenched her teeth,her scar was hurting on her back,her eyes widened.Her angel wings came out and she went up in the air,gripping her back tightly,clenching her eyes and teeth,tightly.Her eyes turned red,her soul reaper outfit changed.It was now red and black,her fox tail was black and white,her eyes crimson,her sword had transformed,it was bigger,it was glowing black,she smirked.
She rushed toward the forest,her wings disappeared,she started running,fast."She made her scar give her power,i'll have her teach me that"bakura thought as he sped up.Vines suddenly came at crista,she slashed them all away,but five of the vines grabbed her,one stabbed her in the stomach,she screamed.
Bakura ran faster,releasing his bankia,the flower petals came at the vines,a blue blast destroyed his bankia,crista and bakura's eyes widened.A man with a blue sword came out,he smirked."My name is haso,I will be your opponent"haso said.Crista fainted as another vine stabbed her,yourichi,inuyasha and kagome ran toward her.
Suddenly a pink and yellow beams shot at them,they dogded them.A woman and a man stepped out,the girls glowed yellow,the mans glowed pink."Our names are sayo and gat we will be your oppanents"they both said,smirking.Inuyasha growled angrily,kagome pointed her bow at the man,lightling surrounded yourichi."Come then,let's see how strong you are"yourichi said.
Edward smelled crista's blood and rushed toward the forest,pulling out his keyblade."Crista i'm going to come help you even if I am breaking your orders,not only as your chevalier but also as your husband and lover"he thought,getting angry.
The vines carried crista in front of victor's spirit,he smirked.Stello was tied in the vines,he opened his eyes,victor looked at him."Stello I'm goping to release you and put crista as the power source"victor said.Stello nodded and victor realeased him,stello held crista up and the vines took her.She opened her eyes and clenched her teeth,she screamed.The vines put themselves into her and tied around her body,tightly.
Victor lifted up her chin,she gasped,he smiled."My dear crista once this is over I can live with envy forever in hell"he said.He kissed her roughly,a tear went down her cheek.Victor parted from her,screaming,his back had been burned.Victor turned around angrily,there in front of him was edward,keyblade pointed at victor,he opened his eyes angrily."Let her go"he growled,his eyes black.
Crista gasped,then grew angry."Edward I told you not to come!"Crista shouted.Edward gave her a death glare,she looked at him shocked."I'm not letting you die here crista"he said,harshly.Edward charged at victor,fast,victor couldn't even see him,he was behind victor,hand on victor's heart."Thundraga,firegra,iceagra"he mummbled,angrily.
Thunder went through victor's heart,plus fir,then the ice froze his body.Crista's eyes were wide,she gasped."He's strong"she thought.He went at the vines,preparing to chop them away,but he hit a barrier instead.Edward went backwords,landing on his stomach.A pule went through crista,her eyes widened as she gasped.
Edward got up and looked at her,blood went down her cheeks,her angel wings came out,she closed her eyes tightly,her body tightened up as she screamed loudly.A black and red aura surrounded her,going up and around the vines in the forest,they were getting stronger,so were sayo,gat and haso got stronger too.
Bakura got stronger,yourichi did too,they release their limits and got stronger,inuyasha and kagome were unconcious.Crista looked at wedward,she was in pain,her eyes squinted,teeth clenched,hands too.Edward charged at the barrier,he hit it hard."Crista hang on!"He shouted,clenching his teeth as vines went into his legs.
His eyes turned crimson,he growled,he pushed harder against the barrier,it cracked,he smirked.It suddenly threw him back,he yelled.Crista's eyes got wider,she coughed up a pool of blood,she grimiced in pain.Edwar5d ran up to her hitting the barrier again,harder,his wings came out,his hands changed chiropteran,his eyes crimson.
Crista smiled a luttle,she knew if she didn't do something then she would die,edward was thrown back again,his teeth and hands clenched in anger.Crista closed her eyes,trying to force her wings back in,she coughed up more blood,her eyes getting hazy.Crista put two fingers together and chanted a spell,all her powers went to her fingers."If I do this I won't be able to go into my half demon form,i'll be stuck in my human form for three months"she thought.
A huge blast came out of her,her eyes widened more,blood ran down her cheek,she passed out but it broke the barrier."CRISTA NO!!!"Edward screamed.He raised his kayblade,slashed away the vines and caught her."Crista!"he shouted,gently shaking her.
He rushed toward a cave,away from the forest and treated her wounds,it was raining and she was soaking wet."She's so cold,she's freezing"he thought.He blushed with a determined look in his eyes about what he was going to do.He pulled out a blanket,took off all of her clothes and all of his,except his underwear and snuggled her to him in the blanket,blushing and rubbing her body,scooting closer to the fire.
One hour later crista opened her eyes,slowly,she sat up and yawned.She looked down and put her arms around herself,she pulled the blanet off of her and saw that she didn't have any pants or underwear on.She stiffled a gasp,she heard a moan and looked beside her.
Edward turned over,drooling,she giggled,he didn't have a shirt on either,she pulled the blanket off of him and saw he had his underwear on but no pants.She blushed really bad.Edward opened his eyes and sat up,crista looked at him,he looked at her.
Edward embraced her,she gasped,he opened his eyes and sighed."Crista I apologize for striping you of your clothes and mine and laying down with you,but if I didn't you would have died of hypothermia"he said.Crista nodded,then embraced him,he stood up and got her clothes for her.
She got dressed,he did too,a pulse suddenly went through crista.She went into her soul reaper form and rushed off toward the forest,edward behind her.She pulled out her sword,edward did too.She saw bakura about to get killed,inuyasha was too."Call forth the eclipse,CRESENTMARU!!"Crista shouted.
Her sword transformed and she blocked haso's sword,she pushed him back,she looked back at bakura and started to heal him.Edward killed gat,sayo was killed by inuyasha.Edward ran toward crista,she was wounded,blood was blocking her vision,she had killed haso.
She looked at edward,he picked her up and wiped the blood off her face,his eyes grew crimson,he forced it back,crista frowed,edward looked away from her.Inuyasha,kagome and bakura left,edward ran to the castle and set crista on the bed.
Crista took off her shirt then leaned her neck toward edward,edward panted,his grip tightened on the bed as he went to her.He pulled her toward him and gripped her,she gripped his jacket tightly."Crista are you sure about this,I haven't fed in a long time"he said,panting.
Crista looked at him and nodded,he smiled,she smiled back,klas came in,they couldn't hear him or see him,he was invisible."Yes edward I told you before i'll tame that beast inside as long as it takes"she said.He kissed her,she kissed back.
He parted,looked at her,then bite hr neck.She gasped as her eyes widened,she gripped his shirt tightly,clenching her teeth,she was about to faint,he withdrew his teeth from her and held her in his arms,she smiled at him,he smiled back.Her bite mark healed,he kissed her passionatly,she kissed back.
He put her on the bed gently,she wrapped her arms around his neck,he wrapped his arms around her body.Crista parted from him,panting,he took off her shirt,she took off his,they had a kissing fit.
One hour passed,edward had the blanket around them,crista was on his chest,her hands and head were.Edward's grip tightened on her,she looked at him,he touched her cheek.They kissed again,then parted."I love you crista"he said.
Crista smiled at him and snuggled into him more."I love you to edward"she whispered,falling asleep.They both fell asleep and in the morning klas let them sleep in and performed all crista's duties as a princess.
Crista turned over and moaned,edward woke up and looked at her."I don't want to get up"She murmured.Edward chuckled,she turned around and looked at him."What?"She asked.He kissed her on the cheek and smiled."Nothing,just thinking"he said.She sat up,got out of bed and got dressed.
Edward did too,klas came in the room with some tea."Crista your awake"he said.He handed crista some tea and edward too,then sat down in a chair."What is it klas?"Crista asked,curious.Klas sighed and looked at crista a serious face on."The ball is coming and we haven't practiced yet"he said,sad.
Crista rolled her eyes and went toward him."We don't need to practice klas"she said.Klas stood up and looked at crista."We do,your husband dosen't know how to dance properly"he said,looking at edward.
Crista punched him in the stomach,he rubbed it."Leave it klas"she said,looking at him.Klas bowed,then left,crista sighed,edward was puzzled."We always have this ball every year and I never danced at them,so we'll be the center of atention and i'm nervous"she said.
Edward wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head."Don't worry,you'll be great,I know how to dance,so don't worry"he said.Crista nodded,he looked at her,she kissed him,he kissed back,passionatly.