Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 11 Rescue and sacrifice ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11

Rescue and sacrifice


Bakura woke up,springing up,sweart dripping down his face."Crista!"Bakura shouted.He gripped his chest and gasped,looking around.the room.Rukia was in the room,ichigo was lying down,wounded."Bakura you're awake"rukia said.Bakura looked at rukia,then at ichigo."Ichigo got hurt rescuing you,where is crista at?"She asked.
Ichigo moaned and opened his eyes,rukia smiled at him.You're awake too ichigo"she said.Ichigo nodded and looked at bakura."So where is she bakura?"ichigo asked,stern and calm.Bakura punched the ground,his eyes closed."She got captured by the forest!"Bakura said.
Ichigo stood up,rukia helped him,bakura stood up too."We'll go rescue her then"someone said.Ichigo,rukia and bakura turned toward the window it was shippo."Crista is a sister to me so i'm going to save her"shippo said.Inuyasha and kagome were in the doorway."Let's go"inuyasha said.
They all left after one hour of resting,bakura was in front of everyone."Hang on crista i'm coming to save you"he thought.Crista woke up and opened her eyes,she was tied to a tree with some vines,she saw dan down below her,smirking."Dan what are you doing there,help me down!"Crista shouted.
Dan turned away and flew up to crista."Crista don't you get it yet I'm the one who got you here"he said.Crista gasped,her eyes widened,then narrowed."You traitor"she growled.Dan lifted her chin up and smiled."I'll let you go for a little bit just because I like you"he said.
Dan kissed her forcefully,she closed her eyes,a tear slid down her cheek."Bakura help me please"she thought to him.Bakura gasped as he heard her voice and saw the image in his head."Crista i'm coming"he thought to her.He got angry and sped up,pulling out his sword.
Crista rushed through the forest,dan was keeping a good eye on her.She ran into a cave and pulled off the necklace she was wearing.and threw it out of the forest,dan gripped her neck and kissed her again."Don't try to escape"he said and disappeared.The vines came and tied her to the tree again and she fainted.
Bakura,inuyasha,kagome,shippo,ichigo and rukia entered a cave and saw an old man."Which one of you loves crista?"The man asked.Bakura sheathed his sword and stepped forward."Follow me then bakura kuchki"the man said.Bakura followed the man deeper into the cave,he sa w ahuge tree with two girls standing in front of it.
One named ai had long black hair and blue eyes,the other was shio she had red hair and black eyes.Bakura walked toward them,ai and shio touched his sword."Can you save the one you love?"Ai asked.Bakura looked up at them,nodding.A blue and white light surrounded bakura,his eyes widened."We will give you the power of the forest so you can save it and your girl"shio said.
Bakura screamed as the light swallowed him up.A minute passed and bakura landed on the ground,he had a white soul reaper outfit on and a black ribbion around his waist."Go and save the forest and your girl,you're stronger now"ai and shio said.Bakura started running toward the cave,but the man stopped him."My son dan has been possesed by the forest and as I feared crista has also"the man said.
Bakura and the rest of the group continued to the forest,bakura smirked.Three hours passed and bakura and everyone else was at the forest,but there were fifteen guards and arrcana surrounding it."Dang it"bakura said.One of the guards saw them and shot,bakura and everyone else went into battle.
Bakura jumped up into the air and sliced one of the tanks in half with his sword.A huge giant bullet came at him and he put up his hands and caught it.He threw it back at them and they died.Ichigo and rukia battled two.Inuyasha and kagome fought three and shippo fought four,there were two hundred soilders,bakura,ichigo and rukia released thier bankia.
Crista opened her eyes and heard bakura yell her name,she screamed his name,dan covered her mouth."Don't scream,but it is time for the power to become one so you can scream"dan said.The vines suddenly stabbed crista and went into her blood stream,crista yelped.
She looked to her right and saw envy,she gasped,envy was unconcious,she had vines in her bloodstream too.A pulse went through crista,her angel wings came out,she yelped,then fainted.Envy came closer to crista,dan stabbed envy and crista in thier stomachs and mixed it together,smirking.
Bakura and everyone elswe was panting,bakura was too harder than everyone else.Suddenly he heard crista scream loud and he rushed toward the forest,but three gaurds stood in his way,the forest glowed a dark green and vines came at everyone.They swiped them away and fought off the gaurds.
Crista's eyes widened as her angel wings grew larger,envy's soul was inside crista and she screamed again.Bakura charged into the forest,slicing at vines angrily."Crista!!"He shouted.Crista's eyes widened,blood went down her mouth."BAKURA!"She screamed,the screamed really loud.
Bakura's eyes widened as he saw the site in front of him,envy was almost in crista's body,bakura charged at her,sword up,dan stood in front of him and hit his stomach.He coughed up blood and fell on his back,the vines came at him,he dodged them and charged at dan.The battle between him and bakura lasted ten minutes.
Dan went away and died,crista had stopped screaming,her body and face were pale,she didn't have anything on except for her underwear and bra.Bakura hit a barrier and power swirled around him,vines came at him and stabbed him in his arms and legs,he yelped."bakura don't,just let me die"crista said.
Bakura didn't stop,he pushed harder on the barrier."NO! I won't let you die crista!"Bakura shouted.The barrier got weaker and bakura smashed it,he dogded the vines that came at him and sliced crista down,she almost hit the ground.Bakura caught her and looked at her."Crista are you okay?"He asked.Crista looked at him weakly and shook her head.
Bakura picked her up and ran through the forest,it was cold outside the forest,he wrapped his jacket around her body and shivered at her touch."She's so cold"he thought.Bakura ran across a icy lake and dan followed them.Dan hit and stabbed bakura in the stomach and crista slid across the ice,she was unconsious,bakura ran toward her but was blown back by dan.
Dan smirked and held back his right hand toward crista,a vine came out of it and his the ice below crista,crista's body fell in the water,bakura stood up shaky."CRISTA!!!"Bakura screamed,falling to his knees.Dan punched him in the gut5,he coughed up blood."I failed her,I promised to her that i'd protect her"he thought.Dan smirked and raised his hand,bakura grabbed his sword and stabbed dan in his heart.
Dan had a look of shock on his face,bakura was ticked off,shippo and everyone else was behind him."YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS,BECAUSE OF YOU CRISTA'S DEAD!!!"Bakura yelled.Shippo jumped into the water and swam to get crista,bakura stabbed dan over again and again with his sword.
Ichigo grabbed his wrist with the sword in it as he was about to stab him again,bakura glared at ichigo,ichigo was sad.Bakura's face got sad and he went to his knees,he cried,his hands in fists.Bakura raised his head in the air and screamed loud.Shippo broke through the ice,shivering.
He got out of the water,crista in his arms,she was still breathing,but her breaths were shallow."Bakura we have to get her to keade"shippo said.Shippo raced off,inuyasha and kagome went back to soul socity,ichigo put his hand on bakura;s shoulder."Bakura she's still alive"he said.Bakura looked at ichigo,his eyes and voice shaky.
Ichigo,rukia and bakura went to keade's too,crista was on a bed shippo was beside her,bakura was outside."Even with all that power,I still couldn't protect her"he muttered.Three hours passed and he finally wen back to the hut.Crista was warm and by the fire,ichigo was asleep,rukia was in his arms her head against his chest.
Bakura sat down by crista,his eyes sad."Crista forgive me"he whispered.Crista opened her eyes slowly,bakura's eyes widened,she looked at him,smiling."Did you miss me?"She asked.Bakura picked her up in his arms and kissed her,she put her arms around his neck.He parted from her,tears in his eyes."Crista thank goodness you're alive,I thought you were dead"he whispered.Crista stood up,bakura did too,her wound had healed already."Bakura follow me"she said.
Bakura followed crista and they stopped at the hot springs."I love you bakura but let's just be friends and partners okay?"She asked.Bakura gasped,his eyes wide."Why?"He asked,his voice shaky.Crista sighed and looked at him."Every one close to me dies,I don't want my best friend to die too"she said.
Bakura nodded,crista smiled.Crista took her hands off of train and edward's heads,their eyes were wide.Crista sighed and looked at bakura,he was still asleep,she looked at train and edward."That's what happened"she said.Edward stood up and went to the cave entrance."Crista I love you and I'll always follow you"he said.Crista nodded,stood up and embraced him."I love you too edward my chevalier"she said.
Edward kissed her quickly then left,train looked at bakura,crista sat down by train and leaned against his chest.Train put his hand on her cheek,she looked at him.He lissed her passionatly,she kissed back."I have been waiting nine hundred years to kiss and hold you in my arms again"he said.
Crista parted from him when they kissed again."Train let's go back to soul society for a little while and get a house by the sea"she said.Train's embrace tightened and he kissed her,she kissed him back.She layed her on the ground,taking off her shirt and bra,train took off his jacket and shirt and layed down by her,embracing her,she had her head against his chest and her arms too.
Crista looked at him,he carrased her cheek,gently brushing his hand against her cheek.They kissed again,it lasted for what felt like to them an enternity,but only two minutes,then they parted,falling asleep in each others arms.Three hours passed and train woke up,the moonlight peeked into the cave,illuminating crista's features.
Train proped himself up with his left elbow and just watched crista and the rise and fall of her chest,her breathing was soft and gentle.He kissed her on the cheek,smiled and put his shirt and jacket on.He turned around and covered her up and walked out of the cave,bakura was standing in front of her."Bakura Crista showed us what happened with the forest"train said.Bakura scoffed and looked away.
Train snapped and punched bakura,slamming him into the cave."You never force yourself on a girl like that!"He whispered,train's voice and the whisper made it sound threatening.Morning came and train went back in the cave,bakura had gown back to soul society.He saw crista hunched over,blood in the corner of the cave.
Train went over to her and put his jacket around her shoulders,she clung to him and cried."I only have twelve more years to live train,i'm...i'm scared...so scared"she cried.Train embraced her,tighter,she cried for a long time."It will be alright crista"he said.
Crista stood up,wobbly and went outside.One hour passed,train stood up and went to look for crista.He was going through the forest and went by a lake,he saw edward in a tree,up by the top,watching and smiling at something.Train looked by the waterfall and saw crista,she didn't have any clothes on,she was washing her hair and singing.
Train jumped up by edward and watched crista too."How long have you been here?"Train asked,looking at crista.Edward sighed and looked at the sky."Ever since she left the cave,I comforted her and she calmed down"edward said.Train looked at edward,his eyes jealous."How can you comfort her when I can just a little?"He asked,his voice angry.
Edward smiled and looked at crista,train didn't take his eyes off edward."Crista and I,we have a special bond,because i'm her chevalier by her blood and i'm also her husband"he said.Train looked at edward,his eyes wide,edward closed his eyes."You two were married!"Train said.
Edward stood up and grabbed his cello,swinging it over his shoulder."Yes,but on our wedding day she got kidnapped by victor and he almost.."He couldn't finish,his hand went into a fist and shook.Train stood up,looking away."I know what you mean"train said.
Edward bandaged his chiropteran hand up and sighed."We did get married a couple of days later after she got kidnapped,I had to be carefull with her on our first night together,because she was still shocked and wounded,but we were both happy"edward said.Train looked at crista and smiled."When I died I was happy,I had died when I plunged myself into her sword and stopped myself from taking her life"train said.
Crista got out and edward left,train jumped down from the tree and walked toward her."Crista are you alright now?"He asked.Crista looked at him and smiled,he smiled back."Yes thanks to you and edward"she said.Train grabbed her hand,brought her close to him and kissed her.
She had her right hand trying to keep the towel on,her left arm around his neck,he wrapped his other arm around her waist,pulling her closer to him.She shivered as the wind picked up and by his touch on her clothesless skin.He parted from her and smiled."Why do you always shiver when I touch you?"He asked,lovingly.
She kissed him,then parted,puting her head on his chest."I shiver to show you how much I love your touch"she said.Train picked her up bridal style and went back to the cave,he set her down by the fire and got her some clothes.He turned his back as she was getting dressed.
They left as soon as she did and went to her home village."Why arent' we going to soul society?"He asked.Crista spun around and looked at him."I want to stay in this village for a little while"she said.Train followed her and they went to keade's.