Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 10 The forest and an impossible choice ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10

The Forest and an impossible choice


A hundred years ago even before she met itachi,she was in soul society with bakura for two hundred years crista and bakura were working in their studies when all the captians were summoned to a meeting."Renji look after things while i'm gone"bakura said as he stood up and left."Hinamori look after things when i'm gone"crista said as she left.
Everone of the captians were in the room,ichigo and rukia were in the front of the room."Everyone we have alot of important missions for you allso listen up!"Ichigo shouted.Everyone turned and watched him,rukia walked to the first sol reaper and handed him a report."Captians three and four you will go to the living world and deroy all of the arcana,captians five and six back them up!"Ichigo shouted.They nodded,ichigo smirked then turned to the others.
Rukia handed them a report anhd they looked it over."Captians seven and eight you will go to Hucdo Mundo and battle all the hollws,captians nine, ten and eleven back them up!"Ichigo shouted.They nodded,ichigo smirked.Rukia handed bakura and crista a report and looked at ichigo,she was worried.
Ichigo went to crista and bakura and put a hand on rukia's shoulder and nodded,then looked at ichigo and bakura."Captians twelve and thirteen,bakura and crista go to the human world and destroy the forest of origin"ichigo said,calmly.Every captian in the room gasped,their eyes wide."But leader that's the most dangerous mission in the whole world of soul society,they possibly can't handle..!"Uryu started to say,ichigo looked at him,his eyes stern.
Uryu and orihime stopped talking,ichigo turned toward them."Crista and bakura are the two most powerful captians in soul society they can handle this mission by themselves"ichigo said,sternly.Uryu and orihime bowed then breathed in."Forgive our outbursts leader"uryu and orihime said.
Ichigo nodded,rukia was beside him in an instant."Now everyone go now!"Ichigo shouted.Everyone disappeared."Ichigo you put husband and wife together in their missions why?"Rukia asked.Ichigo turned toward rukia,put his hand under her chin and looked at her,smiling."Because my love I know and so do they if one of them dies they both die together"he said.
Ichigo kissed rukia,rukia kissed back,he picked her up and went to their room.Bakura and crista were in the human world,leaping off trees to the continet albaster,bakura was behind crista,he looked at her and sighed."We'll be in the continent albaster in three hours bakura!"Crista shouted.
Bakura nodded and they both sped up.Three hours passed and crista and bakura landed in a village in the continent albaster.Crista sniffed the air and walked toward a huge building,bakura followed her."Our client is in that building,so let's go say hello"she said.They got in the building and their client was sitting on a desk,the woman had long white hair and fox ears,she had green red eyes and a fox tail,she wore a long purple nightgown and white shoes.
She got off the desk and walked toward crista."You must be the soulreapers from soul society that was hired to me,the forest has been attacking anyone that goes near it,but we need the forest because it controls the supply of the water we get and without it we would not survive"the woman said.
Crista nodded,bakura looked at her,the woman smiled and gave them two disks."These disks go around your neck unless you need to contact each other,it links you two so you can contact each other with your minds,oh my name is shella,please enjoy your stay here,you must be tied also"shella said.
Shella rang for a Servant and he led bakura and crista to their rooms.The servant opened the room and led them inside,it had a conopy bed and a balcony overlooking the sea and moon."Enjoy your stay here"he said and left.Bakura turned around and crista was by the balcony,looking at the sea.
Bakura went toward her,she looked at the bed,blushing."This is a problem,one bed,two of us"she muttered.Bakura laid his jacket on the floor and an extra blanket,crista looked at him."I'll sleep on the ground,you can have the bed"he said.Crista nodded and went over to the bed,bakura turned around and was going to say something,but blushed.
Crista had her clothes off and was putting a nightgown on,bakura looked away blushing.Crista was going to say something but stopped,bakura didn't have a shirt on,his back was very muscular,she turned away still blushing.One hour later they had fallen asleep,crista was tossing and turning,mummbling to herself.
Bakura woke up and sat on the bed beside her,he touched her shoulder,she was sweating bad.In crista's dream bakura,shippo,rukia and a man with red hair was fighting through the forest,crista was tied up in thje middle of the forest against a huge trunk,the vines holding her up,she opened her eyes and saw envy a few feet away in the same position as her.
The vines were in their skin and merging them together,crista screamed,bakura saw the scene and tried to save her."Crista hang on!!"He shouted.Suddenly crista sprang up into a sitting position,sweat pouring down her body,she was panting heavily,her eyes were wide,her voice was shaky,her eyes too."Crista what's wrong?"Bakura asked,gripping her shoulders.
Crista turned and faced bakura,looking at his chest,bare and musculiar.She closed her eyes and sighed,laying back down."Nothing,it was just a bad dream,go back to sleep"she said.Bakura went back to bed and fell asleep.Crista got out of bed and went to the balcony,she felt the wind blow against her,her eyes closed,she sighed.
She opened her eyes and put her hand on her face and breathed in deeply."Why was envy there,what happened to make us get their and why were we merging together?"Crista murmured.In the morning bakura and crista went to shella's office.Shella gave them two flasks and told them where the forest was."It'll take you two days to get to the forest,be careful"shella said.
Crista and bakura set off and went through some ruins,it was begining to get dark,bakura made a fire and sat down,crista was looking for fish.Crista looked up and saw her friend dan,his face serious."Crista the forest needs a new power source to live,if it dosen't get one the whole entire continent and the world and soul society will be destroyed"Dan said.
Crista stepped toward him and sighed,her eyes wide,he was wounded."What does it need to live?"She asked,her voice breaky.Dan sighed and grabbed her arm,looking into her eyes."A half demon and a full demon,it chose two and one is you and the other I don't know"dan said and disappeared.
Crista went to her knees,her eyes wide,she hugged herself tightly."It needs my blood to live,but i'm..i'm scared"she said.She heard bakura call her and stood up,grabbing the fish too."I have to do this though,I don't have a choice,if I don't let it live it will wipe everything off the face of the earth"she thought.
While the fish cooked,crista and bakura found two hotsprings."I'll take the right one"crista said,walking toward it.Bakura walked toward the right one,crista and bakura took off their clothes and went in the hot springs."This feels great"she said,going in deeper.She stood up,the water went to her waist and she went to get her towel.
Her eyes widened as she smelt blood,she turned around and saw bakura in the other hot pool,standing up,the water to his waist."Bakura"crista said.They looked at each other for a long time,she saw blood go down his arm."Crista"he said.Crista ran toward him,her towel fell off her.
She tripped and landed against his chest,bakura gasped a little.Crista stood up,her arms still on his chest and looked at him,he looked at her.Bakura embraced her tightly,she gasped,her eyes widened."Crista I will protect you with my very life,I swear it"he said.Crista parted from him,looking at him,he looked back,he put his hand under her chin and kissed her.
Crista gasped,her eyes widened,bakura was kissing her! She closed her eyes and kissed back,bakura wrapped his arms around her body,she wrapped her arms around his neck,he put his hand that was under her chin on the back of her head and pressed against it,deepening their kiss.He had longed for this for a long time,her body against his drove him crazy and her voice saying his name made him melt every time.
He pressed his lips against hers more,deepening it,crista moaned in pleasure, he carased her body that sent shivers down her spine,she gripped the back of his hair tightly,wanting him more.Bakura backed away a little and his back leaned against a rock,he grunted as his back hit it,crista looked at him,he was in pain from his wound,she parted from him,he opened his eyes.
She healed his wound and checked his back,she was about to walk away when bakura gripped her hand,spun her around toward him,she hit his chest again.She looked at him,he looked at her,his mouth was just inches above hers."Crista, don't stop I love you I..I want you more"he said, his voice husky.
Crista looked away and he watched her go,tears were streaming down her cheeks,she wiped them away,grabbing her towel."I love you too bakura,but If the forest needs my blood to live and if I die I can't be with you"she thought.Bakura sat down,blushing a little,he sighed."Why did I kiss her like that,she's probably mad at me now"he muttered.
He got out and put his clothes on,he went toward the campsite and saw her sleeping by the fire,the towel around her body,tear trails down her cheeks.He sat down beside her,he wiped the dry tear marks away,his face sad,he punched the ground next to him,his eyes closed."I'm a fool,How could I just kiss her like that,she probably felt afraid and confused by what I did,I made her cry,I'm stupid"he thought.
He stood up and went toward the waterfall,crista woke up and smelt around,she saw the punch mark in the ground and felt sad."Bakura was here,he probably thought I was crying because he kissed me"she thought.She stood up,put her clothes on and went to find him.
Bakura was in the water face down,he was concentrating on getting his emotions in check.Crista saw him and gasped,her eyes widened."Bakura!"She shouted.She ran in the water and ran toward him,he got up and crista colided into his chest.She looked at him,tears in her eyes,crista looked at her,wiping her tears away."What's wrong?"He asked,his face worried.
Crista looked at him and gasped,she turned away from him,blushing."I thought you were dead,you were lying face down in the water"she said.He turned her toward him and embraced her,she gasped."I'm sorry about the kiss,I shouldn't have forced myself on you,with no clothes on at all,forgive me"he said.
Crista embraced him and sighed,bakura's embrace tightened."I wasn't crying about that,it's about the forest and what my friend dan said to me before I came back with the fish"she said.He parted from her and looked at her,she looked away from him."What did he say?"He asked.
Crista closed her eyes,a tear went down her cheek,he wiped it away."Dan said that the forest needs a power source to live and if it dosen't live it will desroy this planet and soul society,the power source for it is a half demon and a full demon,it chose me and another demon to be the source,it needs my blood to live"she said,her voice sad.
Bakura put his hand under her chin and looked at her,she looked at him."There has to be another way,I don't want you to die"he said,his voice breaking.Crista closed her eyes and shook her head,he looked at her sadly."There isn't,it has to be this way,I have no other choice"she said.
Bakura kissed her suddenly,her eyes widened,he parted from her and looked at her."If you die,I'll follow you,I couldn't bare life without you here by my side"he said.Crista looked at him and kissed him,he kissed back."Bakura you can't follow me,I must die and me alone"she thought.
In the morning,crista opened her eyes and gasped,her head and arms were on bakura's chest,they had their pants on,she sighed and layed back down,bakura woke and smiled."Good morning"he said,smiling.Crista sat up,the blanket around her body,bakura sat up too."Bakura i'm glad you didn't take everything off"she said.Bakura looked at her confused,she got dressed,he grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his body.
She looked at the fire and put it out."Why?"He asked,his voice husky a little.Crista stood up and looked at him,touching her stomach."Because I don't want a kid,not now,not ever,i'll die if I do"she said.Bakura chuckled and got his clothes on."No you won't,you said the same thing last night too,you just don't want to do that with me"he said.Crista looked at him,her face serious."I'm telling you the truth bakura,I will die if I have a kid"she said.
Bakura and crista left the campsite and went to the forest."That's why she protested against it last night"he thought.Last night bakura had grabbed crista in his arms and layed her by the fire,she took off his shirt and jacket,he took off her shirt and was going for her pants."Bakura don't"crista said,panting after he broke the kiss.
Bakura kissed her,then parted,he unbottoned her pants."Why?"He asked,his voice husky again.Crista pushed him away,he went back to her,pinning her against the ground."I'll die if I do,just please don't!"She whimpered,tears streaming down her face.Bakura got off of her and looked at her,she buttoned her pants up again and hugged her knees,bakura embraced her."Crista i'm sorry,I won't take off your pants or mine if you don't want me too,just please,don't cry anymore"he pleaded,his voice soft and warm.
Crista nodded,then kissed him,they had a kissing fit and fell asleep in each others arms.Bakura looked down,his face sad."I really am I fool,I should ask her when i'm going to do things with her"he thought.Crista looked back and sighed,she sped up,bakura did too."He must be regretting about what he did last night but I don't want to do it with anyone"she thought.
Crista and bakura found the forest and stopped in front of it,the vines came out and knocked bakura to the ground,they grabbed crista,she gasped,her eyes widened."Bakura!!"She screamed.Bakura lifted his head up,his mouth had blood going down it."Cri..Cri..Crista"he said,before he blacked out.