Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 13 Soul Society and the curse ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13

Soul society and the curse


Four year after that crista and train went back to soul society,bakura and all the others greeted her and smiled.Crista and train went to the hot springs and relaxed,bakura,yourichi and kiske was there too."So yourichi how long have you been married to kiske?"Crista asked.Yourichi blushed,kiske chuckled."Three years"yourichi said.
Crista smiled,looked up at the stars and thought about envy."Crista?"Train asked.Crista snapped out of her thoughts and looked at train,he had a concern look on his face."Are you alright,I called you three times"he said.Crista smiled at him and got out,wrapping a towel around her waist.
He was going to go after her but kiske stopped him."Let her think train"he said.Train nodded and sat back down.Crista opened the balcony and saw a man with a black cloak on,a hat and glasses."What are you here for grue?"Crista asked.Grue shook his head,smirking and raised his hand.
Crista sighed and dropped her towel,grue looked at her chest,which had a gaping hole in it,he stood back up and gave her a bottel."It should heal in three days with this"he said.Crista nodded and put her towel back on,grue handed her a card."The orginization wants you to go to albastera and kill another kellka"grue said.
Crista sighed,nodded and grue left.Crista went to her chest and opened it up,she put on a black shirt,tanktop,silver shoulder pads,black shorts,armor on her chest and legs and silver boots.Crista went over to a hidden staircase that she knew only about and opened it.
Inside was her silver witch blade,named by the people that she had slain kellka's for.She grabbed it,went to the balcony and ran toward the village,train saw her leave,got dressed and followed her.She arrived at the town in a daymtrain was hidden.The people muttered to themselves and the cheif gave her money."Don't bother a man dressed in black will come and get it"she said,coldly.
She smelt the kellka and her eyes turned green to purple,with black slits in the middle.She rushed to the middle of the village and chopped off the things arm."How can a half breed do that?"It chuckled,screaming in pain."I'll tell you,i'm not a normal half demon i'm also part kellka up until three years ago"she said.
Train's eyes widened,he gasped.Crista killed the monster in one sweep,but then fifteen more came."Dang it the whole viliage was full of kellka"she thought angrily.She did fire bending on her blade and it was engulfed in fire,the kellka's were coming at her.
Train took three steps forward."CRISTA NO!"He thought.Crista's skin turned into black fur and scales,she sung her blade faster than the kellka's could see and sliced them up.Their blood sprayed on her,it was black blood,she she had her sword to the left side of her,she was kneeling,smirking.
She put it back in it's sheath to her left hip,went back into a human and stood up.She turned and walked away,but one of the kellka's were alive and struck her through her heart,blood sprayed out of her mouth,her eyes wide as she gasped.She struck at the kellka with her sword and killed it,then fainted.
Train had been knocked out and was kidnapped,the last thing crista saw was a man with a white shirt,black pants,black jacket and black shoes rush toward her.Three hours passed and crista woke up,she saw the man that caught her and her eyes widened.
The man was older,alot,his face was longer,handsome,his eyes were blue like always,his hair was longer to his shoulder."E..Edward"crista gasped.Edward looked at her and smiled."Crista it's been a long time,four years"he said,his voice deeper and smooth.
Crista stood up and drank the bottel grue had given her,her wound healed,edward's eyes widened a little."Crista train has been kidnapped"edward said.Crista looked at edward and nodded,she grabbed her sword and walked out of the cave,edward followed her."Edward stay here you don't know what kellka's are like and you may get killed"crista said.Edward obeyed and followed her from the shadows.
Five hours passed,train woke up and groaned."So the demon is awake"something said.Train's eyes widened and he looked around the room.A woman with long blonde hair and silver eyes,with the same armor and clothes as crista,sat in a huge red chair,legs crossed."Who are you?!"Train asked.
The woman smiled at train,got up and put her hand under his chin,he was chained up,he glared at her."Percila"she said,her voice quiet and deadly.She kissed train,he bit her lip,percila drew away,smiling."I'm waiting for crista to come rescue you,demon,I think she'll be very happy to kill person that killed her mentor"percila said,quietly.
Train's eyes widened,he gasped,he got knocked out."It seems i've said to much"she said,laughing after that.One hour passed and crista barged into the room,her eyes purple,she growled angrily,sweeping the towe4r for train,while checking every room,running up the stairs.
Crista burst into the room and found train,she untied him and layed him on a bed in the room."Ohh crista,you have a lover after that tragdy!"Someone said,suprised,mocking.Crista turned around,her eyes widened as she gasped.In the doorway was percila,smiling.
Train opened his eyes a little,crista got angry,her eyes glowing."How dare you..How dare yo take my MENTORS FORM!!"She screamed.Percilia smirked,pulling out her sword,crista pulled out hers and disappeared.Percila clashed blades with crista,crista's eyes widened."Seems your mentor didn't teach you proper fighting,let me show you!"Percila said as she whiped her head around,her eyes purple.
Percila slammed crista into a wall,stabbing her stomach,crista screamed,crista pushed percila away and slashed her sword in percila's chest.It hit an organ and she was killed,crista sighed,smiling."I finally avenged you,hamony,my mentor"crista said.
Train stood up and looked at crista,she looked at him,then turned toward the door."Let's go train"she said.Train smiled and followed her,edward smiled as he watched crista go,a smile on her face,he disappeared.They got back to the palace and crista took off everything and put a nightgown.Train was patrolling the grounds,since he was one of the knights,they had rebuilt the castle two years ago and everyone was safe.
`Crista went to the balvony,closed her eyes and felt the brezze on her face and body.Suddenly she felt two strong arms go around her waist,she looked up and saw edward."Edward what are you doing here?"She asked,her voice a whisper.He smelt her,smiling and brought his mouth to her ear."To say hi and this"he whispered.
He turned crista around,put his hand under her chin and kissed her,she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back,they parted and edward left.Crista saw train come around the corner and smiled at her,she smiled back."Mentor I wonder how you're doing in soul society?"She wondered,staring into the sky.
Morning came and crista sensed a kellka nearby,she rushed toward it,wearing a black tanktop and blue jeans,train saw her and followed her.Crista couldn't sense it anymore and got stabbed through the chest,she screamed,train pulled out his keyblade and swung at the kellka,it laughed.
Train swiped at it again,it flung him back and he hit a tree.Crista jumped it the air and swung her sword,the kellka caught it and struck it's arm through her stomach,crista clenched her teeth and chopped the things arm off.She fell to the ground,gasped,holding her wounds."I have no choice"she whispered.
Crista w2hole body turned to black fur with scales,her legs turned to a beast with sharp claws,her arms did too.She disappeared and struck the kellka through it's chest and ripped off it's head,her purple eyes glowing,it's blood all over her.She stood up and tried to change back,but couldn't.
She went to her knees,lust suddenly appeared and grabbed her sword,crista tried to again."This is the end for me"she thought.Train took two steps toward her."STAY BACK!"She shouted.Train stopped,his eyes wide."I don't want to kill you,I can't control myself for much lojnger"she said.
Her tail formed and her dog ears,her teeth grew sharper."Lust do it now,before I change,hurry!"Crista shouted.Lust nodded and raised her sword above crista's head,crista closed her eyes.Train ran towa4rd her,she yelled at him."Traijn when a half demon uses too much of their demon power when they are weak,we turne into a demon,ruled by the desire to kill,we become monsters"she said.
Crista looked at train,smiling,train looked back."This is goodbye train"she said.Part of crista's face become black fur and scales.Train ran toward her and embraced her,her eyes widened and she gasped."Train,get away from me hurry,I can't conterol myself anylonger,run,get away!"She shouted.
Train shook his head and looked at crista,touching her cheek."No,I won't leave you,we'll die here together"he said.Crista pushed him away and grabbed her sword,holding it toher neck."No crista,DON'T!"Train shouted.Crista raised it,her eyes closed,train ran toward her.
Crista's eyes snapped open and her hand with the sword in it went at train,crista bit her own arm and it stopped,the sword was right in front of train's eye.A pulse went through crista and she fully transformed into her beast form,train ran to her and embraced her.
A huge blast surrounded crista and she returned to normal,train looked at her and cried."Crista you're back to normal"he said.Crista embraced back,lust smiled."How did this happen?"Crista thought.Train kissed crista,she kissed back and train left.After that crista and train went to soul society again.
Bakura rushed toward her,yourichi and kiske did too."Crista your back,leader want you"bakura said.Crista nodded and ran toward the palace,train followed."Crista I heard that you almost transformed into a kellka"the leader said.Crista nodded and bowed,kneeling."That is true leader"she said.
The leader smiled and went toward crista and gave her a mission.Crista left and went to her village to rest,train stayed in soul society."Train you are going to get back the crystal of dark and light,it gives the user powers beyond mine if used properly,now go"he said.
Train left for the human world and went to retrieve the crystal,he went to the forest of death and life and seached for it,the p[erson the had it was twiddling it in her fingwers."They've sent a soul reaper after me eh,well i'll have some fun"she said and left.