Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 14 Crises and choice ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14

Crises and choice



Crista went back to soul society a month later,train was still on his mission.The leader called every captian and vice captian to the palace,crista was in front of everyone,the leader looked at her."Crista,train should have been here thirteen days ago with the crystal,so he must have stolen it,you must retrieve it and kill him"he said.
Crista nodded and left for the human world.Train how could you"she thought,tears in her eyes.Crista had been running through a forest for three hours,she stopped on a branch and rested. She saw kisame and sasori over someone, he had a black shirt and a fishnet shirt under it,he had black pants on,white socks and black sanndles.
He had long black hair in a ponytail,blood was down his cheek,there was a sword in his stomach,blood flowing in a poll around him."You betrayed the atsuki,it's your own fault"kisame said.Sasori had took his cloak,ring and straw hat.The man chuckled,sasor5i grabbed the sword and twisted it,the man clenched his teeth and bit back a scream,his eyes closed tightly.
Crista dropped down from the tree,she was an hour away from where the man was at,kisame and sasori had left,crista rushed toward the man.Itachi breath,slowly and harshly,his red eyes noticed his blood flowing out of his stomach.There was so much of it,it scared him,he had been told that nobody could touch him.Another wave of pain went through him,he closed his eyes tightly,his scream strained,his hands clenched as another one hit him.
They passed and itachi opened his eyes,he knew that this day would come."I knew when I killed my own clan,that this would happen,there's no happy ending for me,no love"he thought.He gritted his teeth again,his eyes and hands clenched.His breathing came in low shallow gasps after it.
Itachi chuckled,amused."Sasuke dosen't kill me,that will really disturb him about my death"he thought.He looked at the stars and then the grass.The only thing that he wanted was crista,the only thing that connected them was life and now their bond was slipping away.Itachi laughed hoarsly,he pulled himself over to a nearby tree and proped himself against it.
He closed his eyes,his breathing fast and short.A trail of blood led to the tree from the pool of blood where he was at,he panted sofly,still fast though,closing and opening his eyes.He chocked hard and vilontly,hacking up blood,and splattering on him and the ground around him.
He shivered and grew angry,sasori had taken away his cloak,it was really cold outside,itachi smiled a little,his hand twitched.He looked at the moon,smiling,then closing his eyes."It's nice out here though,but I wish I could see crista,one last time before I die"he mummbled.
Blood trickled down his mouth,he opened his eyes,tears in his eyes."Crista"he thought,sadly and lovely.His body and heart were shutting down,he looked at the necklace crista had given him when they were still together,he smiled,sadly."Here I am dying alone,just like I always thought I would."he whipsered.
The wind picked up and leaves swirled around him."Itachi?"Someone asked,panic and sorrow in their voice.Itachi slowly opened his eyes and looked at the person,his eyes widened,it was crista,in her soul reaper outfit."crista"he said,smiling.
Crista knelt down in front of him and touched his chest,pouring chakra into him."Crista leave me be,it's too late for me"he said.Crista's bangs were over her eyes,she wasn't listening,her hands were trembling,her body too.Itachi put his hand on her chekk and whispered."Crista it's okay,please stop"he said,tears in his eyes.Crista looked at itachi,tears running down her cheeks."No,I won't let you die,not like sasuke and train"she said.
Her chakra shut off,she cursed,she had used so much,just getting to him,no doubt it would run out on her at a time like this."Itachi I love you"she whispered.Itachi strained to stand,he coughed up more blood and another wave of pain hit him.He clenched his eyes and teeth,tightly,his voice strained and agony filled through his clenched teeth,crista jumped.
It passed and he looked at her,she wiped the blood from his face and mouth,he smiled."Crista can you help me stand up?"He asked,his voice soft and low.Crista nodded and grabbed him around his waist,watching out for his sword,he grunted at the pain.They were standing,snow started to fall,crista and itachi looked up,smiling.
Crista reached for the sword in itachi's stomach,he stopped her,smiling,he could feel his body shutting down he was about to die."Crista I love you now and forever"he said.Crista wrapped her arms around his neck,he wrapped his left arm around her waist,his other hand on her cheek.
He leaned in,his eyes closed,crista's were too."I love you too itachi"she whispered,just before they kissed.He deepened the kiss and crista did too,itachi smiled one last time,his eyes opened,looking at crista."Goodbye crista,my love"he thought,before he closed his eyes forever and not wake up.
Crista's eyes shot open as she felt itachi's heart stop beating,she looked at him,his hand on her waist fell limply,his hand on her cheek slid off onto his chest.Crista went to her knees,itachi in her arms,her eyes still wide,her breathing seemed to stop,tears started flowing down her cheeks."No"she whispered.
She put her head on his chest and cried,gripping his shirt."No,no,no,no,no,NO!,itachi come back,no you can't die like this,not now,not here,please,ITACHI NO!!"She screamed.She layed him down,after crying,his body in her arms for an hour.She went to his ear and whispered in it,smiling."I love you itachi and I always will"she said,then buried him.She headed off,smiling to herself.
She swore she had seen a smile of itachi's face when she had buried him,she smiled to and went to find train."Itachi I hope you go to soul society,I did send you there though"she thought.Train was deep in the forest,the crystal in his hand,he was panting and bleeding badly."I finally got the crystal away from them,now back to soul society"he thought.
Suddenly a huge ice bolt struck his shoulder,he screamed,he pulled it out and hid behind a tree."They've found me"he thought.Train glanced at kikuo,it had alot of scars on it,he pulled it out and it healed."Awaken the ice heavens,kikuo"he whispered.Kikuo transformed into alot of ice crystals,they were surrounding him,three of the people that were after him appeared,mad.
One had long black hair,her eyes white,the other two had lonmg white hair and brown eyes."Give the crystal back to us!"The black haired girl,raki growled.The other two were haso and hase,train chuckled and his ice crystals struck at them.Train's eyes widened as he had a sword at his chest,raki smirked,then swung,train closed his eyes.
Suddenly a sword blocked riki's,train's eyes snapped open,it was crista and bakura."Cri..crista!"Train said,shocked. Crista pushed riki back and looked at train, smiling." I knew train wasn't a traitor"she thought.Riki stabbed her in the shoulder,she clenched her teeth."Call forth the eclipse,CRESENTMARU!"Crista shouted.
She disappeared suddenly and stabbed riki in the heart,train suddenly gripped his heart,gasping,his eyes wide."Train!"Crista shouted, riki was dead on the ground, crista knelt by train and looked at him."What's wrong?"She asked,concern in her voice.
Train pushed crista away from him and went up in the air,crista looked at him."His vampire side has awakened"bakura said.Crista looked at bakura,her eyes wide.Train looked at the crystal and it glowed a deep red, crista gasped and jumped after him,bakura stayed there.
Crista was in front of train,train's bankia was released and he growled at crista,crista released her's too."I have no other choice,I have to kill him"she thought.Train rushed at crista,sword in hand,crista did too.Tear flew behind crista,train smirked evily."TRAIN,STOP!!"Crista shouted.
Their swords clashed,train and crista looked at each other,train disappeared,crista turned around,barly blocking it.She grunted as she was forced back,hiting a building.Train stabbed her in the stomach,crista screamed,edward appeared and hit train in the stomach,crista rushed at him."Train!"Crista shouted.
Train and crista clashed blades several times, flashes appearing in the sky. Train and crista parted and charged again."The bird of hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame,bleed CRESENTMARUA!"Crista shouted.Her fox tail formed behind her,fire engulfed her sword."Forgive me train"she thought and struck.
Train dropped his sword and went to his knees,crista looked at him."Thanks crista,but I have to go"he whispered.Train handed her the crystal and he closed his eyes.Crista stabbed the hilt of her sword on train's chest and the gates to the underworld opened,train was dragged in.
A pulse went through crista and she went to soul society. She handed the crystal to the leader and went to the human world,edward was outside of keade's hut,while crista was sleeping.He remembered what she had said to him five minutes ago."Edward will you stay with me as my lover?"She asked,tears in her eyes.Edward embraced her and she clung to him."I will always be with you crista,now and forever"he said.He smiled at the memory and dozed off to sleep as well.