Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 15 Blood lust out of control and choice ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15

Blood Lust out of control, the choice



Crista woke up, put her clothes on and went outside.Crista saw edward by the river,his cello case on his back,his bandages on his chiropteran hand,he turned around and saw her,then smiled.Crista walked up to him and kissed him,he kissed back.
They parted and he embraced her,crista looked at him."Edward do you regret that I turned you?"she asked,worried.Edwards embrace tightened,his chin on her head."Of course not,I never do and i'm happy that i'm with you"he said.Crista nodded and went back to the hut,she grabed her sword and edward and her left.
They were in russia again,tracking envy down.It was getting dark and edward and crista went in a huge cave,edward started a fire and took out his cello."Edward i'm going to get some food"she said and left.Edward continued to play his cello,nodding after crista said it,five hours passed and a blizzard had started,crista wasn't back yet."Where is she?"He wondered,worried.
Edward set his cello down and rushed out into the blizzard,he saw crista and gasped,his eyes widened.Her whole body was blue,he rushed toward her and picked her up,running back to the cave,but saw a house instead and went in.He lit a fire in the firplace,there was a bed by the fireplace,the covers warm already by the fire.
Edward set crista on the bed and gulped,closing his eyes."Crista forgive me,but I don't want you to die"he said.He took off all of crista's clothes,then all of his,he slid her under the covers and him too.He gripped her around her waist,pulled her body closer to his,snuggling into her,he driffted off to sleep in a few minutes.
Two hours passed and crista woke up,she stiffened as she felt to arms around her waist and chest,she saw edward out of the corner of her eye and saw that for one they were in a bed,two they were both naked,she blushed furiously."So your awake"edward said,tightening his hold on her.
She struggled to get out of his grasp."Let me go"she said,sad.His voice was harsh and controlled."Like hell I will"he said,tightening his hold on her.She had slipped through his arms once,he wasn't going to let her go again."You don't know what you're doing,LET ME GO!"She shouted,stuggling.
Edward flipped her on her back and was above her,his hands pinning her shoulders down."I don't know what i'm doing!,look who's talking,YOU WERE FREEZING YOUR BUTT OFF WALKING IN THE SNOW,YOU WERE FETCHING BLUE CRISTA,I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE,WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!"He shouted,his face and eyes angry.
Crista couldn't move or speak,his eyes and face were angry and his eyes were full of terror too,he shut his eyes tightly and his shoulders stiffend,he breathed out,then relaxed.He put his hand on her cheek and carrased it."Do you know how horrifying that was for me,when I saw your whole body blue and cold,I was scared to death"he said,his voice gentle.
He got off her and sat up,his bangs covering his face,his left hand on his face,his body was trembling."I was so scared,I thought you were dead,you almost died"he said,his voice breaking.He regained himself and pulled crista against his chest,he kissed her,laying her down again.
She had never seen this side of him before,she had only seen in the heat of battle,not like this.He deepened the kiss and she did too,her eyes snapped open went she reilized they didn't have any clothes on,but his waist down to his legs were away from her hips and she relaxed.
After that crista layed her head and hands on his chest,he had his arms wrapped around her body,pressing her to him,she smiled when she heard his soft breathing and giggled at him snoring.He was in a deep sleep,she kissed him on the cheek and got out of bed,hunting for her clothes.
She gave up in searching for them and sat down by the fire,she went into her wolf form and layed down.Edward woke up and saw that crista was lying by the fireplace,she was in her human form now,exaimining her scar on her side.He slid out of bed and got dressed,he put on black pants and a white shirt.
He sat down beside her,handing her clothes,she grabbed them and put them on,he looked at her bare body as she got dressed,she had so many scars.Once she got dressed she sat by edward,he embraced her,they got up,went to the cave,got their stuff and went to hunt down envy.
Five hours passed and crista heard envy singing,she pulled out her sword and poked her finger,edward's chiropteran hand twitched,he held it with his other hand.Crista saw envy and she charged at her.Envy sang louder,edward gripped his head and screamed,crista stopped and looked at him.
One of envy's chevaliers had punched him in the stomch,he fainted,another one punched crista in the stomach and she fainted also.Three hours passed and edward and crista woke up.Envy was in front of the cell they were in,smirking."Envy you little.."but edward was stopped when he got shot through the stomach."EDWARD!"Crista screamed,running over to him.
Envy chuckled and crista ran toward her,ticked off."I swear if I get out of here i'll kill you envy!"She growled.Envy chuckled and put her hand on her cheek,carrasing it,crista's eyes widened."My dear crista have you forgotten how to use your jutsu?"Envy asked,smirking.
Crista gasped,her eyes widened."Or...Orochi..maru"she said,shocked.Envy's body changed into orochimaru,he smirked."Correct,how long has it been since we last saw each other?"He asked,smirk never leaving his face.Orochimaru leaned into crista and kissed her,she pulled away,slaping him.
Edward grunted and crista rushed at him,he pushed her away."The blood lust is kicking in,here my dear crista"orochimaru said,tossing a dagger toward her feet and left."Get away from me crista" he growled.Crista didn't move,she hugged him and he pushed her away,he was panting and grunting,trying to keep his blood lust at bay.
He slammed his head against the ground,his eyes turned red,growing big then shrinking,his claws grew,his teeth did too,siliva dripping down his face.He looked at crista,red eyes bright,tears were in crista's eyes."Fight it edward,fight it"she whispered.
She stood up,scared a little."Crista you must..You must kill me!"He said,his eyes shrinking,his breathing hard.Crista shook her head and leaned against the wall,sliding to her knees."I can't"she cried.Edward grunted in pain again,trying harder."Kill me"he said,his voice hoars and growling.
Crista shook her head,edward clenched his eyes tightly."Please crista,I don't want to kill you"he said,straining.Crista crawled over to him,grabbed his cheek and made him look at her."If you need my blood to stop this,then take it" she said,taking off her shirt to her collorbone,edward grabbed her neck,panting,wimpering,grunting.
Edward tried to hold himself back,crista closed her eyes,his mouth getting closer to her neck,his blood red eyes glowing."I can't,I won't I WON'T TAKE HER LIFE,NO!!"He thought,he grabbed the sword and stabbed himself in the stomach,he clenched his teeth and eyes in pain,he crawled to the other side of the wall,leaning against it,sword in hand.
Crista looked at him,he opened his blood red eyes and looked at her,smiling."Goodbye crista"he said.Crista stared at him,he grabbed the sword with both hands and raised it above his head."NO EDWARD,DON'T!"Crista cried,getting up and rushing to him,he swung it down,blood poured.
Edward looked at his chest and saw crista,the sword in her back,through her stomach,she looked at him,smiling weakly.Edward's blood lust went away,his blue eyes looking at her."Crista...why'd you..."He stopped,his eyes were shaky,his voice too."Because I love you and I don't want you to die"she whispered.
She fainted,edward gasped,his eyes wide,he caught her in his arms and held her."Crista..Crista...CRISTA!!"He shouted.She didn't wake up,he pulled the sword out of her back and stabbed himself with it,pulled it out and put his blood in his mouth.
He put his mouth on hers and gave her his blood,her eyes snapped open,her eyes red,with blue lines in the middle.He parted from her,her eyes went back to normal,he held her closer to his chest and rocked her body."Crista thank goodness,I thought I lost you for good this time"he said.
She put her arms around his neck,looking at him."Never"she said.They kissed passionatly,for a long time.He looked at her and laid her on the ground,still kissing her."Edward we have to get out of here"crista said,between kisses.Edward parted from her,then nodded,she stood up and went to the bars.
She struck it down with cresentmaru and they escaped,they went to hagi and saya's house,crista was asleep in edwards arms,snuggling into him,he smiled and set her on his bed.He took off his shoes and shirt and climbed in with her,holding her to him,hagi and saya were already asleep,smiling.