Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 16 Problems and life in the balance ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 16

Problems and life in the balance


Crista woke up and looked at edward,he was fast asleep,she sniffed,sat up,got dressed and rushed outside."This scent is orochimaru"she thought,she was in her human form,it was the night of the full moon.She saw orochimaru and charged at him,pulling out a kunia,he blocked it,then pinned her down by her shoulders.
He licked her neck,she grimiced.He pulled a device out of his pocket and put it on her heat,he ripped off her shirt,she gasped.The device put it's wires in her skin and her heart and began to suck the life out of it,crista's eyes widened as she gasped."This device will give you heart problems and make you have attacks,then you'll die"he said.
Crista stood up,wobbly,orochimaru put his hand under her chin and kissed her,she tried to push him away,but her strength was leaving her.Edward rushed at orochimaru,fangs bared,he punched him and he flew back.A pule went through crista,her eyes widened,she screamed,gripping her heart.
Orochimaru disappeared,edward rushed toward crista,catching her before she hit the ground.He could tell she was in real pain,tears flowed down her eyes,she clenched her teeth,her eyes shut tight."E...Ed...Ed..ward!"She screamed,kicking,struggling,trying to get away from the pain.
She openmed her eye,she glanced at the device stuck on her skin,grabbed it and tugged,she screamed louder,then let go,grunting.Edward held her body for dear life,he was scared."Edward...get this device out of my skin,but it's...it's tied into my heart, please help me!"She shouted,pain overcoming her again,she screamed again.
Edward closed his eyes tightly,he grabbed the device and yanked on it,crista's eyes widened as she gasped,a pulse went through her,she screamed loud.Edward yanked it off and threw it away,crista wasn't breathing,her heart had stopped.Edward''s eyes widened,he gasped."No"he said.
He put his blood into his mouth and put it on crista's,it wasn't working."That won't work"someone said.Edward spun around,it was hagi and saya."You have to bite her edward"saya said.Edward looked at crista,his hand tightened."I can't do it..That will..."He couldn't say anything else,tears ran down his cheeks.
Hagi went behind edward,his face stern."Then you must be prepared to lose her"he said,edward's eyes widened,his eyes turned red."Crista forgive me"he said.He bit her on her hand and her heart started again,her eyes opened."Edward that will only let her live for two more years,she has a weak heart now so she will die of that"saya said.
Edward picked her up and ran to the house,he set crista on the bed and she fell asleep."Forgive me crista,I can't turn you yet"he said,he kissed her then left.Hagi and saya were by the door."Edward where are you going?"Saya asked,concerned.Edward didn't have his cello on his back,his chiropteran hand was a human one now."I'm leaving,if I stay she'll die,when i'm with her she gets hurt so I'll leave"he said.
He walked to the door,crista called his name,he looked at her."I'm sorry crista,I have to go"he said.Crista got up,clutching her chest and embraced him,he embraced her back."I'll wait for you"she said.He nodded,he klutched the door,bangs over his eyes."Crista I don't know if i'll ever come back"he thought,then left.
She fainted,hagi caught her and put her on a bed,saya looked inside her heart."Hagi should we erase her memory of edward and what just happened,she'll believe that she has had heart problems for two months"saya said,hagi looked at her and nodded.
He ran after edward,edward was by the forest,hagi grabbed his arm,putting his hand over edward's eyes."It's only fair"he thought.Saya put her hand over crista's eyes and sighed."That the two of them should have their memories erased from each others minds"she thought.
Hagi sighed,him and saya both closed there eyes and breathed in."Forgive me edward,i'm erasing your memories of crista and saya is erasing hers of you"he said.Edward nodded,hagi smiled."It's for the best,if I don't remember her"he said.Hagi gripped his son's shoulder."I have to replace your memories of us with new one's your living in a manshon too"he said.
Saya was done erasing crista's memory and rushed her to the hospital,an old woman took her in too,she was stuck in her human form,until she remembered her memories.Hagi put his son in the care of a couple and they lived in a huge house,hagi came back and saw saya.
He embraced her,she clung to him,crying,both of them went to their knees."It's best if they don't remember each other or us"hagi said.Saya looked at him and nodded."It is but i'll miss them both"she said.Hagi nodded,wiping th tears from her eyes,smiling."Yeah I will too"he said.
They kissed and went upstairs,five years passed,crista was helping the old woman in her shop."Here you go aunt mer"crista said,smiling.Mer nodded and sent crista upstairs,they were in a hospital,crista was lying in bed."I won't live to see the next snow"she thought.It was night and crista saw something black flash by her window.
She got up and went outside,she saw a man by the river,washing off,the man turned around and glared at her."Get out of here human"he growled,his fangs bared.For the next two days crista went to meet the man named edward,they enjoyed each other,then they had a fight.
Edward was telling her to get away from him,she refused."Edward I want to live with you"she said.She gripped her heart,her eyes wide,she fainted."My heart"she thought and blacked out.Edward caught her and went to the hospital,edward griped his head as the memories of her and him rushed through his head.
He remembered everything and she did too."Crista I remember everthing now"he whispered,when she woke up.Crista was asking what he was talking about and he said notyhing."She hasn't regained her memory yet"he thought.
They went to the park after that for the next three days.Edward's friend came by and dragged him off,his other friend yamu stayed with crista."I need to find edward"crista said and ran off,yamu ran after her.A pulse went through crista,her eyes widened as she gasped,she fainted,blacking out."My heart,no"she thought.
Yamu rushed crista to the hospital and yamu rushed toward edward,edward had just finished killing a demon."Edward Crista's in trouble!"Yamu shouted.Edward rushed toward the hospital,fast,his eyes fearful."Crista,no don't die on me"he thought.
He got to the hospital and saw every nurse and doctor around crista,he stopped time and went toward her."I stopped time but I came here to see you"he said.Crista looked at him and smiled,her eyes slowly closing."I knew I wouldn't see the snow,I wanted to see it with you,I hope you find someone you wants to be with you forever"she said.Edward's eyes widened,tears in them,he put his hand over his mouth,the blood was getting to him.
Crista's eyes slowly closed,the monitor slowed down,his eyes widened."Crista"he thought.Crista's eyes closed and the moniter went to a flat line,tears flowed down edward's face more."CRISTA!"Edward shouted.Edward bit his hand,sucked in his blood,held her body up and put his mouth on hers."Crista asking to be with me for a thousand years,wanting me to bite you,I can't do those things,but I can prolounge your life,just for now"he thought.
He took his mouth off hers,the monitor beeped,he smiled,releived,she opened her eyes and looked at him."Edward"she said.She gripped her head as all the memories of him and her hit her,she went into her half demon form and looked at him."Edward I remember everything too"she said.
They smiled and kissed each other,he picked her up and they went to school for five days.Edward was playing basketball,all the girls were screaming,edward and all the boys stopped."What's up with the girls?"One boy asked.One girl ran toward crista,she was on her knees,gripping her heart."Crista!"Edward shouted.
Edward dropped the ball and ran toward her,fast."No,not now,it should last longer"he thought.He sweped crista up in his arms,his left arm under her legs the other under her back."Crista what's wrong,where does it hurt!"He shouted scared.Crista looked at him,panting."Edward my heart hurts"she said.
Edward rushed her to hagi and saya's house and burst in."Hagi!"Edward shouted.Hagi and saya came into the room,hagi wasn't wearing a shirt,saya was wearing a nightgown."Help crista,please!"He shouted.Hagi sighed,cut his chiropteran hand sucked his blood in,put his mouth on crista's and gave her his blood.
Crista's eyes turned red,he parted from her,going back to saya.Saya followed him to the kitchen."I think we're losing our touch saya,once we erase a person's memory,they are not supposed to remember anything,but they remember it all"hagi said.His muscles were tense,saya embraced him,his chiropteran hand clutched the counter.
His eyes turned bright red,saya got back."Saya run"he said.Saya embraced him,then kissed him,his eyes widened,his eyes went back to normal,then he kissed her back.Edward and crista had left,going to his manshion.The next day at school,she was by the stairs and kid picked on her,she fell down the stairs,the man tried to grab her,edward flashed in front of him and caught crista.
He went to the bottom and looked at her."Are you okay?"He asked.Crista nodded,the kid turned into a demon and stabbed edward,he stopped it's hand before it reached crista.He killed it then fell down,his breathing shallow."To think this day would come,that i'd lose him like this!"She thought,tears streaming down her cheeks.
His wound healed and he touched her face."Why the tears?"He asked.Crista kissed him,he kissed back,the they went to the manshion.He took off his shirt and shoes,laying her on the bed,she took off hers,kissing back."Edward"she said.
` He didn't stop kissing her,he didn't want to."Crista I've been waiting for this,ever since train died,I've yearned to hold you like this for so long"he said,panting.Crista smiled and kissed back,passionatly.He parted,looking at her,he unhooked her bra and threw it away.
He kissed her again,she kissed back,an hour passed and crista had her head and arms on his chest,edward was already asleep.Crista went to the balcony and looked outside,she griped her head as a vision hit her.Edward was gaurding crista from a vampire named kain,edward unleashed his wings,kain tore them off.
Kain and his men and crista carried edward to a swirling pool,being able to kill vampires,he threw edward,crista's eyes widened."EDWARD!!"Crista shouted.Crista almost fell off the balcony but caught herself.She saw orochimaru and walked toward him,orochimaru looked sad."Crista sorry"he said.
Crista pulled out her sword,orochimaru handed her a vile."My dear this will help your heart,you must go to the middle of nowhere and find a house and destroy it,that will kill your heart"he said.Crista put her sword away,orochimaru disappeared.