Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 17 The house and cured ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 17

The house and cured



Edward and crista were at school,crista was talking with yamu,edward was with the teacher,he smelled another vampire and rushed toward it.The vampire had blonde hair,blue eyes and a brown suit,he had his arm over crista's head,leaning down to kiss her.
Edward got there and pushed him back,the vampire chuckled."So you are a vampire and your not afraid to show it"the vampire said.Edward got in front of crista,teeth bared,the vampire turned away and walked down the stairs,edward caught up to him.
Edward lifted the vampire by his shirt and growled at him."If you ever try hitting on crista again i'll kill you,you got that!"He growled.The vampire nodded,edward saw crista and went up to her."You okay?"He asked.Crista noddes,vampire looks at her,edward glares at him.
The vampire goes next to crista,holds out hand."My name is leo"leo says.Crista shaks it and they all go home.Crista gets out of bed and grips her head as another vision hits her.There is a man,wearing a red long jacket,brown pants and brown boots,he has blue eyes and white hair.
He runs toward her,she is in the air being held by another guy,he has a long blue jacket and a greenish shirt,blue eyes and white hair."LET HER GO!!"The man in red shouts,he jumps up,slashes demons away,his hand is red and big,glows black."CRISTA!!!"He screams.
Crista goes to her knees,looks at her hand."Who was that and why was I there"she whispers.The next day Crista,edward and yamu went to look for the manshion,but it turned into a blizzard,crista was shivering."This is not good any more of this temature and her heart will give out"he thought.
Leo shows up and leads them to a manshion,puts crista in a seat,goes to kitchen.An hour passes and crista gets up."Do you want anything else edward?"She asks.Edward looks at her,smiles."No i'm fine,you should get some rest though"he said.
Crista nods and walks to the door,then faints,edward gets up and runs to her,leo catches her,edward stops."We should get you to bed"leo said,picks her up and runs to bedroom.Edward punches the table,it falls apart,yamu goes up to him."Crista I coul;dn't get to you in time,just like back then,if I had gotten there before orochimaru put that thing on you,you wouldn't be hurting like this"he thought.
Leo puts crista in bed,kisses her,she tries to push him away.Edward suddenly appears and slams leo into the wall by his neck,teeth bared,eyes red."Don't touch her!"He growled.Leo gets out of edward's grasp,edward glances at crista."You should go to bed if your heart gives out,I won't be able to help you"he says.
Crista nods,turns to leave,edward grabs her wrist,she looks at him."Crista I heard you wimpering did that dog do anything to you?"He asked,his eyes worried,fearful.Crista embraces edward,he embraced back."He kissed me"she said.
She went back to bed and went to sleep,edward went to the kitchen,finds leo and yamu there."You ever touch her again leo and I will kill you"edward threatened,then went tothe living room.Leo went to bed.Two hours passed,edward opened his eyes and hears something hit the floor.
He walks to the kitchen,his eyes widens as he gasps,on the floor is crista."Crista!"He shouts,he goes over to her,picks her up and goes to his room.He puts her in bed,feels her heart and sighs."She didn't have an attack"he whispers.He sits by her bed,asleep,griping her hand for dear life.
Crista was having another vision,she was on a huge tall building,she had a white dress on,clutching the jewel,the man in red was standing in front of her,a few feet away.Suddenly five men burst onto the building,the man in red looked at them."That kid has demonic powers!"One man shouted.
The man in red,looked at his glowing left hand and hid it behind him,crista looked at him."Dante how could you?"She asked,tears in her eyes.Dante looked at her,he took a step forward,his demon hand showing."Please,crista it's not what you think"he said,his voice sad and pleading.
Everything went white then she was being held by a huge man,a sword was at her throat."She has nothing to do with this,LET HER GO!"He shouted,pulling his demon hand to the side.Crista moaned a little,edward looked at her,she slowly opened her eyes."Crista!"Edward said,his voice worried and relieved.
Crista gripped her head and looked at edward,smiling."Hi edward"she said.Edward leaned down and kissed her,she kissed back,they parted and edward stood up."Now you don't get out of this bed,I'll get you something"he said and left.
Leo and yamu came in and looked at crista."How are you feeling?"Leo asked,his voice worried.Crista nodded and smiled,yamu smiled too."I'm fine"she said.Edward came into the room,leo and yamu left,he gasped,his eyes widened,then went back to normal.
He went over to crista,slid her shirt down a little,then leaned into her neck."Edward what are you doing?"She asked,she looked at edward's eyes,they were red.She tried to get away from him,but couldn't."Edward stop!"She shouted.
She pulled back her arm,tears in her eyes,then slapped him.He got out of it and looked at her,dazed."You're back t0o normal"she said,sighing.Edward looked at her neck,his eyes widened as he gasped,it was scratched.He went over to the wall and punched it.
Crista looked at him,edward was shaking,leo and yamu came in the room."Leo kill me...I...I bit crista"edward said.Leo rushed over to edward and lifted him by the collor of his shirt,crista gasped."If you can't then leave me here,I can't be with you anymore"he said,tears in his eyes.Crista got out of bed and walked toward him.
Suddenly a vampire showed up and grabbed crista by her arms,edward and leo ran toward her.Suddenly a huge gust of wind came,throwing edward,leo and yamu against the wall.The vampire and crista were gone,edward and leo ran after her,crista was leaning against a wall,panting,griping her heart,the vampire was by the wall in front of her.
Edward came in and gripped crista by her shoulders."That too bad..a little more and you would have turned her"the vampire said.Edward rushed toward the vampire and swiped at her."You little brat!"He shouted.The vampire landed in front of the wall in front of him,edward bared his fangs at her,his eyes red.
The vampire giggled,yuma and leo went toward crista and helped her stand."It was you,you possesed me!"He shouted.He looked at crista,bangs over his eyes."Crista...crista is hurt because of YOU!!!"He shouted,slicing wind at her,it made a scratch on her cheek,he rushed at her and punched the wall beside her head,with both hands on the side of her head,he growled at her,his eyes glowing.
The vampire giggled,then put her hand on his cheek."You want to deep inside"she said.Edwards bangs were over his eyes,he growled at her."Shut up"he growled.The vampire leaned to his ear."You want to turn her"she whspered.
Edward snapped,he swiped air at her,and punched the wall beside her head five times."Shut up,shut up,shut up,SHUT UP!!"He shouted.Crista looked at edward,worry on her face,tears going down her cheeks."EDWARD!"She shouted.
Edward glanced at crista,he relaxed a little."Don't worry,I'm fine"he said,panting,angry.Leo gripped crista shoulder,she looked at him,he smiled,she looked at edward,her hand was on her chest."Edward"she thought.
The vampire swiped at edward,he jumped back,they did this five times."I don't care what your problem is but you made two big mistakes"edward said.He punched the vampire in the stomach,she jumped back."One I don't like being played with"he said.He ran up to the vampire and stabbed her in the heart.
The vampire was panting hard,edward tilted her head to look at him,he smirked."Two"he said.His eyes glowed a crimson red,his teeth bared,growling."I don't forgive anyone who hurts crista!"He growled.The vampire swiped at edward,he jumped onto a huge shandiler."I don't hacve time to play with you"edward said.
He griped the shandiler and it broke,the whole house started falling apart too."If I destroy this house crista will return to normal"he thought.The house started to collapse,the vampire found crista and swung a huge desk at her,edward rushed toward her."CRISTA!"He screamed,crista looked at him,he went in front of her and embraced her.
The desk hit edwards back,he grunted,his eyes wide,teeth clenched."Edward!"Crista said,edward looked at her,smiling."I'm okay"he said,then fainted.An hour passed and edward opened his eyes,he saw crista and smiled."Crista"he said.Crista looked at him and smiled,they both stood up and looked at each other.
Edward embraced her,she embraced back."Crista how are you?"He asked,she was worried about him.Crista looked at him and smiled."I'm back to normal,my heart too"she said.Edward nodded and they both went to hagi and saya's house and lived normaly.