Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 18 Kain's castle and Crista's death ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 18


Kain's castle and Crista's death



Crista woke up and saw edward beside her and smiled.She got out of bed,got dressed and grabbed a letter for her on the table.She opened it and read it."Dear cristina you are invited to kain's castle to train and get stronger,signed kain"the letter said.
Crista burnt the letter and went outside to get a horse,edward woke up and saw her riding off,he got dressed and ran after her."Crista where are you going?"He asked,running alongside the horse.Crista looked at him and smiled."To kain's castle to train"she said.
Edward got on the horse and smiled."I'm coming too"he said.They both sped up and went to kain's castle.They went on a train and went to the castle too,edward was playing his cello."Envy is still alive"she thought.They were in kains castle and kain saw them."Welcome princess cristina"he said.
Crista nodded and followed him."Cristina you will become the princess of this castle,edward is your bodygaurd,you can't fall in love with him"kain said.Crista glanced at edward and nodded,edward nodded back.One year passed and it was midnight when crista came out of her room,edward was on the balcony.
She saw edward,he spun her around,pushing her against the wall."Edward kain will find out and he'll kill us"she said.Edward kissed her,then parted,he put his forehead on hers."I've wanted to do this for a year and he won't find out"edward said.
Edward kissed crista passionatly,she kissed back,kain was in the shadows,glaring,he saw wings come out of crista and edwards backs and got angry."I have to kill them or they will surrpass me"he thought.The next day kain called edward and crista to the hall.
Crista wore a long black dress,edward wore black pants,a white shirt and a black jacket.They both knelt down,a pulse went through edward and his wings came out,crista's did too,kain got angry and grabbed his soul reaver.Crista and edward pulled out their swords and charged at kain,three of kains gaurds came at edward.
Crista and kains swords clashed,sparks flew,crista got the sword out of kains hands and was going to get him,suddenly a huge wall came up behind crista,shackles went around her wrist,stomach and ankles."Crista!"Edward shouted,he rushed toward her,but got stabbed through his stomach.
He went to his knees,grunting,crista screamed as the stone shocked her,edward got up and cut her down,crista went to her knees.Kain ripped off edwards wings,he screamed,then fainted."Edward!"Crista screamed.
Kains gaurds took edward to the dungeons,crista went their too.Three hours passed and edward woke up,he saw crista and sighed."Crista!"Edward shouted.Crista woke up and looked at him,smiling."How's your wings?"She asked,getting up.
Edward looked at his wings and winced,he looked at crista."They are not healing"he said,crista got up and broke the shackles,going over to edward.She knelt down and healed his wings,they were fully healed and he drew them back in his body.
Crista created an illusion,edward looked at her."This will make everyone think that your wings are still torn,they are going to throw you into a watercyclone that kills vampires and half demons"she said.Edward nodded,then kissed her,she kissed back."Edward I love you"she said.
Edward parted from her and embraced her."I love you too"he said,they both fell asleep.The next day crista and edward were taken to the cyclone,edward was thrown in."EDWARD!!"Crista screamed,tears running down her cheeks.
Kain made crista faint,crista looked toward where edward was thrown at."Kain knew that I repaired edward's wings and he ripped them again,i'm sorry edward"she said.One year passed and crista was tied to a huge colomn,she was bleeding badly,edward suddenly burst into the room."KAIN!"He shouted.Edward saw crista and ran toward her.
Kain came out of nowhere and kicked edward in the face,he hit the wall and went to the floor."Your slow,I thought you'd be here sooner"kain said.Edwar got up and struck at kain,teeth bared,crista looked at him,he looked back.
Kain was unconsious,edward slashed crista off the colomn and held her in his arms."Crista!"He shouted.Crista was about to faint,edward gave his blood and ran off with her.They got on their horses,crista was wide awake now,they raced off,but kains men were after them.
Kains men shot lightling at them and they dogded it,there was a huge gape in front of edward and crista,edward jumped and barley made it,crista came up to the gape and stopped,edward looked at her.She ran toward kains men and raced back toward the gape,she jumped,her horse was falling,she lept from it,reaching hewr hand to edward.
She was about there,it wasn't enough though.She fell,edward jumped after her,he grabbed her hand and hugged her,his wings came out and he flew to hagi and saya's house.They lived there for five years,one of edwards friends came by and spoke with crista alot.
He was a state alchemist,he could make stuff out of other materials,but bringing back humans was an act of treson and could kill anyone who tried it.Edward and crista were at his house,waiting for his parents to come.He was outside taking a shower,he head blue shorts on,his ciropteran hand was unbandaged.Crista took a look in his watch,her eyes widened.She saw two words engraved in the watch."Don't forget".
Crista walked outside and stood behind him,he turned around."What's the matter crista?"He asked as the shower turned off."I'm sorry edward,I didn't mean to see"she said.He looked at her hand and saw his state watch,he gasped and looked at it."Dang it crista,why'd you look!"He shouted and grabbed the watch.He looked at crista."No big deal,no one's seen the inside of this thing not even my father"he said.
Crista looked at him,eyes filling up with tears."I've got no love in me,no place to belong,it's wasted"he said.Crista looked at him."What's wasted,you don't care about your family do you,i'm your family too aren't I!?"Crista shouted and ran toward a lake."Crista wait!"Edward shouted,a look of sadness and apoligy on his face.Edward was going to chase after her,but saya stopped him."Mother what are you doing!?"He shouted as saya held him."Edward let her go"she said.
Hagi came out and edward looked at him."She probably needs time to think"he said."Okay"edward said,and they all went in the house.It was 9:oo now and crista still wasn't back."I'm going to look for her"Edward said as he got up.He went out the front door and towards the forest,he saw smoke at the end of the forest,by the lake.
Dave came and sat by crista,crista looked at the fire."You and edward had another fight?"He asked as he looked at her.Crista sighed and looked at him."Yes"she said.They talked for a couple more minutes,edward hid behind a tree watching them.Dave put his hand on her cheek,crista gasped.He whispered in her ear."Will you marry me,crista"he whispered he looked into her eyes."Dave I'm with edward"crista said.He kissed crista.
Crista's eyes widened,edward's eyes widened too,at what Dave had just did.He pulled away and stood up and left.Crista just stared,still in shock at what he had just did.Edward came towards her,crista turned around and looked at him."Edward I didn't kiss dave,he kissed me"she said."I know"edward said.
He sat down on a log,by crista,they looked at each other."Crista i'm sorry,about what I said,it just came out"edward said.Crista smiled at him.He put his left hand on her cheek,and kissed her."Thank you edward"she thought as she closed her eyes and kissed him back."Let's go back to my house"he said as they parted."Yeah"crista said.
It suddenly started to rain.They stood up and was at the begining of the forest when they saw Sloth,and Gluttony.Edward glared at them."What do you want?"He asked as he looked at them."Your lives"sloth said.Edward clapped his hands and stood in front of crista.He charged at gluttony and put his hands on his gluttony's arm.Glutony screamed and grabbed his arm.
Gluttony threw him against a tree,and edward grunted.He stood up and wrath knocked him down,and started choking him.Crista ran towards him.sloth was behind her."Cri-crista"edward said.
Sloth stabbed crista with her fingers,crista gasped as sloths fingers went through her heart.Edward's eyes widened."CRISTA!!"He yelled as he looked at her.He clapped his hands,and put them on wrath,wrath screamed and got off.He ran toward crista,as she was falling.
Sloth and wrath left and gluttony stayed behind and watched them.Edward caught crista,and went to his knees,crista's head on his lap."Crista,come on open your eyes,please crista!"He said as he shook her a little,Crista opened her eyes."Edward is that you,edward?"Crista asked as blood went on his hands,both human now."Yeah i'm here"He answered."Everything all black,will you stay here with me?"She asked."Yeah"he said,his hand turned to his ciropteran form.He put his hand on her cheek,tears in his eyes.
Crista smiled."That feels so nice"she said.Edward kissed her and crista kissed back."I love you crista"he said as they parted."I love you too edward"she said.Her grip on his hand loosened and fell to the ground,her eyes turned hasy,he gasped."Crista no don't die!"He shouted as he shook her.
Edward stared at crista's body,his bangs over his eyes."crista"he thought,tears pouring down his cheek.Edward's left hand went into a fist,he threw his head up in the air and screamed,lighting flashed."CRISTA!!"He screamed
He put her head on his shoulder and cried.After a couple minutes he put crista on the ground.He noticed gluttony watching him,he stood up,and faced gluttony.Edward glared at him and charged at gluttony.Ed put his ciropteran hand through gluttony and gluttony was killed.
After that he buried crista and went to his,Saya was in the doorway,saya went toward him."Edward what happened your hands and legs are covered in blood"she asked as he kept staring down,hands limp,water dripping off of his clothes and hair."Crista's dead"he said as he walked passed her.
Saya turned around."By who?"hagi asked,he was in the doorway.Edward stopped suddenly,saya went by."Gluttony"edward said and walked toward his room,where he and crista stayed.