Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 19 Crista's life and edward's death ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 19

Crista's life and edward's death


Three days had passed and edward was up in his room,looking at crista's picture,his hands and teeth clenched,it was raining outside and lightling too.He looked out the window,toward crista's grave,he had eaten and drank very little since she died,his mother and father were worried.
Memories of crista and him raced through his head,he punched the wall,putting a dent in it."Crista I couldn't protect you"he thought.Suddenly there was a knock at his door,he opened his eyes and told them to come in,the door opened and hagi and saya came in.
Edward sat up,he hadn't come downstairs in a while,he sighed."Edward we know crista's death is still affecting you but it wasn't your fault"saya said.Edward stood up and went toward the window,looking at her grave."It was my fault,I couldn't protect her,i'll fix everything though"he muttered.
Saya left the room,hagi sat on crista's bed,edward sat on his."Edward do you mind if I stay here with you?"Hagi asked.Edward nodded and both of them fell asleep.Three hours passed and edward was tossing and turning,sweat down his front.
It was the same dream he had when crista died,that part when she died repeated itself,then it had crista in a feild of flowers reaching out to him."Edward help me"she whispered,then the field turned to a gravesite,crista's corpse on the ground.
Edward sprang up,his eyes wide,he was panting,he looked at his hands and sighed.He got out of bed,opened the window,clapped his hands and made stairs."What are you doing edward?"Hagi asked,he was behind him.Edward ignored him and went toward crista's grave,saya and hagi followed him.
Edward dug up crista's body and drew a circle around it,he clapped his hands,saya gasped."I'm going to bring her back"edward said.Saya cried on hagi's chest,he embraced her,turning away.Edward closed his eyes and put his hands on crista's body a golden light surrounded him.
He opened his eyes and was in a field of flowers,he saw crista,she turned towards him,he rushed at her,gripping her hand."Crista come back"he said.Crista's angel wings came out,edwards did too."I can't, i'm dead,you can't bring me back"she said.
Edward embraced her,she gasped,the field of flowers was turning to a gravesite."I won't give up on you"he said.Crista's body started fading,edward gasped,he reached out and tried to grab her hand,it faded.
Edward tried to grab her again,a huge wind blew into him,he was pushed back,but ran against it."CRISTA NO!!"He screamed,tears flew from his eyes.They landed on crista's heart,her eyes widened,she gasped.She screamed as a huge bright golden light surrounded her,edward raced toward her.
It turned white and edward felt raindrops on his face,he opened his eyes slowly,hagi and saya went toward him."Edward are you okay?"Saya asked,worried.Edward turned his head toward crista,she was cold,pale,he was griping her hand tightly.
His eyes widened as he felt her heart beat,he stood up,grabbed her and ran into the house."Did I really do it..did I bring her back?"He thought.He layed crista on his bed,took off her clothes and wrapped her in his blanket tightly.
He layed down beside her,wrapped his arms around her and sighed."Please let her be back,please"he thought and fell asleep.Crista moaned a little and opened her eyes,she glanced to her left and saw edward.She sat up and griped her head."Was it all a dream?"She wondered.
Edward opened his eyes slowly and looked up."Crista!"He said,happy,crista turned toward him.He embraced her,knocking her down on the bed,she embraced him back."Thank goodness your back,I missed you so much"he said,sobbing.
Crista looked at him,tears in her eyes,she was remembering how she died and what it was like when she was dead."Edward I was so scared"she cried.Edward sat up,crista in his arms."I'm sorry I let you die"he said,his voice tormented.
Crista looked at him and carresed his cheek."It's okay i'm back now,it was my fault anyway"she said.He looked at her,she looked back,smilinmg.He leaned in and kissed her,she kissed back,then they parted.Edward got up,grabbed crista by her hand and went outside,the sun was shining and edward and crista went in the middle of them.
Suddenly it started raining,crista's eyes clouded over,orochimaru was behind her,controlling her.Edward turned around,blood came out of his mouth,his eyes widened.Crista had ripped threw his stomach,he looked at her,summoning his keyblade.
He pushed into crista's hand more,clenching his teeth,he sliced orochimaru down,he dogded it,screaming,crista hit edward in the stomach,he stumbled back."Crista"he said.His eyes turned a deep crimson color and he charged at crista,crista charged at him,she was back to normal,she dogded edwards punch.
Tears ran down her cheeks,she pulled out crestentmaru and pointed it at edward."Train..I killed you...with my own hands..will I be forced..to do the same..again?"She whispered.Edward ran toward her,crista closed her eyes,smiling."Edward we'll die together..you and I"she said,smiling.
She felt blood on her body and opened her eyes,they widened,she wasn't wounded but he was,he had plunged himself into her sword,just like train had.Tears went down her face,edward looked at her,smiling."It's okay crista,I chose to do this"he said.
Crista looked at him,but didn't stop crying,he wiped her tears away,still smiling."I don't regret this choice i've made,it was better than killing you"he said.Crista looked at him and smiled,he leaned toward her and kissed her,she kissed back.
They parted and edward smiled at her."Crista can you take me to a place where we can watch the sunset?"He asked.Crista nodded and went by their spot,leaning against the tree and by the lake."Crista I love you"he said.Crista looked at him and smiled,he smiled back."I love you too and always will"she said.
Edward kissed her passionatly,she did too,they parted."Crista promise me that you'll find someone who loves you like I did"he said,his eyes closing.She kissed him on the cheek and smiled."I will,I swear it"she said.
Edward smiled,the wind picked up,spraying the autuam leaves passed them.When it had passed edward's eyes had closed,his breathing and heart had stopped,crista embraced him crying.An hour passed and crista had buried edward,the full moon was above her,the wind and autuam leaves swirling around her."I will find someone"she thought.
She gripped the jewel,closing her eyes.Her angel wings came out and she sighed."Gaurdian of the moon,sky,sea and earth seal these powers and false lies"she whispered.Crista's dragon and vampire form was sealed away forever,until she was dying.She opened her eyes and looked at the moon,the wind and autuam leaves picked up and just like the wind she was gone.