Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Love ❯ The Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Forever Love
Author: Cross Beauman
Summary: Ichigo and Rukia have the spirits of Zangetsu and Shirayuki inside them who are lovers and are sucked into a war of good vs. evil and the realm of magic.
Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach. But I do own this fanfic and nobody else can claim it. It’s mine!
Pairings: Ichigo and Rukia; Uryu and Orihime; Chad and Tatsuki
Warnings: OOC, maybe violence, not a one-shot
Cross: Hey there. Cross here with my friends Snow, Dagger, and Dragon. Monkey will be joining us later. He’s out swinging on trees.
Dagger: Hi! My bro’s not here because I locked him in a closet.
Dragon: I’ve been wondering around Walmart. I think I’ve found my way out now.
Snow: Get this story started! I’ve been waiting for 500 years now! My nerves are running a little thin!
Cross: In a minute, Snow! Anyway, this is my firs fanfic, so-
Dagger: Shut up! Or I’ll eat you! No, I’ll let nives loose, and he’ll eat you!
Dragon: Yeah!....(thoughts) hm…. I guess this wasn’t the way out…. Maybe this way(end thought)
Snow: Yeah! What Dagger said! *appears in front of Dragon* Heya. I’ll help ya out if ya eat some yummy Cross!
Cross: *ignores them* So be easy on me. Anyway, on with the story. *glares at them* If you say you’ll eat me one more time……

Chapter 1- The Meet
“Are you sure you want to do this, Rukia?” asked Yuroichi Shihoin, Rukia’s tutor. “Going to a public school might be a bit different.”
“I’m sure,” she replied. “I want to do this and Byakuya already agreed with me on it.’
Yuroichi nodded and walked out of the room. Rukia sat down and thought over her idea. She was sure she wanted to do this. She knew Orihime Inoue and her boyfriend Uryu Ishida, Tatsuki Ariswa and her boyfriend Sado Yastora(Chad), and her childhood frien, Renji Abarai. They were a ll really good friends and maybe she would meet more. I wish you could see me now, sister, she thought to herself.
Rukia’s older sister, Hisana, was the only family, besides Byakuya, that was still alive. Both her parents died in a car crash. Hisana was 18 and Rukia was just a baby. Later on, she met Byakuya Kuchiki and married a year later. When Rukia was 5 years old, Hisana also died in a car crash. Since then, Byakuya raised her and asked one of his family friends, Yuroichi, to tutor her.
Rukia brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. She laid her head on top of them.
“Wanna do some shopping?” asked Yuroichi as she came back in.
Rukia picked up her head, put her legs down, and stood up. “Sure. Let’s do it,” she replied.
* * * * *
Rukia and Yuroichi sat down at one of the tables in the Food Court. Rukia had pizza and Yuroichi had a salad. “Should we go over the list?” asked Yuroichi.
Rukia pulled out the list and laid it on the table. “Let’s shee,” she started saying. “Bag, folders, notebooks, pens, pencils, uniform-“ Why a uniform?- “and binders. I guess that’s it.” She looked up and saw Tatsuki walking pass the Food Court.
Yuroichi followed her gaze and smiled. “Go ahead. I’ll see you later.”
Rukia stood up and ran after Tatsuki. “Tatsuki!” she yelled.
Tatsuki turned. “Rukia!” she yelled back.
Rukia caught up with her and they began walking again. “I’m coming to school with you tomorrow.”
“Really?”
“Yep. Byakuya said I could.”
“That’s great. Who else knows?”
“Renji. Can’t keep a secret from him.”
“Of course.”
“So where are you off to?” asked Rukia.
“Video game store. Wanna come?”
Rukia nodded as they walked to the store.
* * * * *
Where is it!? Shouted Rukia in her thoughts. I need to find Chappy the Bunny: The Revenge of the Ducks. She looked up and down the shelves. When she turned to the next shelf, ahe ran into somebody and fell on the ground.
“I’m sorry,” said the guy. He held his hand out and Rukia took it, pulling her up.
“Thanks,” she replied. She looked at the boy. He was very tall,wearing jeans, a t-shirt with some logo, and a black jacket. And was his….orange? “Is that your natural hair color?” she asked.
The boy sighed. “Yeah. Go ahead. Make fun.”
Rukia stood silent and then held out her hand. “I’m Rukia Kuchki.”
The boy looked at Rukia, surprised, and then her hand. He took her hand and they shook. “Ichigo Kurosaki. Nice to meet you, midget.” He smiled an evil grin.
“Freak! I’m not a midget!”
“To me you are.”
Rukia glared at him and looked back at the shelf.
“Looking for this?” he asked.
Rukia looke and saw the Chappy th Bunny game in his hand. He gladly handed it ot her and patted her on the shoulder. “Ther ya go.”
That’s not his name, she said in her mind over and over. His name is…..
* * * * *
“Zangetsu!” shouted Shirayuki as she ran through the streets. “Where are you?!” She ran to the castle at the end of the city. She knew he would be there.
“Shirayuki!” You must leavr!” shouted guards as she passed them.
She did not listen. She had to find Zangetsu. No matter what the outcome was. Even if flames surrounded them.
“Shirayuki!” shouted a voice.
“Zangetsu! I’m coming!” She ran to the throne room and she stopped. There, standing in the throne room, were Kyouka Suigetsu, Shinsou, and Zangetsu. Suzumushi was lying on the floor, covered in blood. She let out a gasp and all 3 heads turned to her.
Kyouka Suigetsu gave her an evil grin. “Well, if it isn’t Shirayuki. Just the person we wanted to see.” He took a step towards her.
Then, someone stepped in front of her and wrapped an arm around her. Shirayuki looked up to see Zangetsu. “I don’t think so,” he replied. “She has no right to come with you.”
“I thought so,” Kyouka said. “Shinsou?”
Shinsou stepped forward. He shot out black fire from his palm at them. Suddenly, everything went black…..
* * * * *
“Zangetsu,” muttered Rukia.
“Shirayuki?” asked Ichigo.
Rukia’s eyes got huge as she realized she said it out loud. She dropped the game and ran out of the store, leaving Ichigo.
“Shirayuki,” he whispered. “I finally found you, my love.”
Cross: So what did you guys think? Guys? Dagger you’re the only one here.
Dagger: Yup. Very cheesy ending.
Cross: Ok……..
Dagger: Well it is. *looks to the side* Knives, get back in your cage!
Cross: Why did you put him in a cage?
Dagger: He broke the closet door…..
Cross: *shrugs* Whatever. Reviews please! Second chapter on its way. Where’s my pencil?........This might take a while….
Cross: Kyouka Suigetsu is Aizen’s sword, Shinsou is Gin’s sword, and Suzumushi is Kaname Tosen’d sword