Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Love ❯ First Day of School ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sorry guys. I've been so busy with stuff I forgot to get back to this. Luckily, I found the story and started typing it. Enjoy! : )
 
Chapter 2- First Day of School
 
Rukia sat on her bed hugging her knees, scared half to death. Whatever she saw when she was with that guy, had something to do with those dreams she had lately. She couldn't get Ichigo or the guy named Zangetsu out of her head. What's going on? she asked herself in her thoughts.
 
“Rukia?” asked Byakuya from the other side of the door. “You okay?
 
“Yeah,” she replied. “Just a bit nervous about school.” She didn't want her brother to worry and attack someone without thinking first.
 
“It'll be okay,” he assured her. “You'll see.”
 
She heard him go downstairs and the TV turn on. She let out a sigh and laid down on her bed. She decided to think about it later and worry on the matter at hand- school. She was so excited. She turned over and went to sleep.
* * * * *
“Hello, class,” said Mr. Shong. “We have a new student today. This is Miss Rukia Kuchiki. You're seat will be in the back.”
 
Rukia nodded and went back to her seat. Mr. Shong began talking about certain types of volcanoes that Rukia already knew about. She looked out the window, half-listening in case he called on her.
 
“Oi, midget,” whispered a voice beside her.
 
Rukia turned and she let out a small gasp. A voice in her head said, Zangetsu! “Ichigo!” she exclaimed in a whisper. She couldn't believe it. He came to this school!
 
He chuckled quietly. “Surprised to see me?” he continued in a whisper.
 
She nodded quickly, still shocked. “I think you know most of the gang, but,” he said. “Wanna have lunch with us?”
 
Do it! shouted the voice in her head. Rukia nodded and Ichigo turned back around, still glancing at her.
 
Rukia glared at him. “What are you looking at?”
 
Ichigo chuckled to himself. Rukia turned back around and crossed her arms.
* * * * *
Ichigo led Rukia up on the roof where the whole gang was hanging out. She immediately saw Tatsuki, then Chad, Uryu, Orihime, Renji, and 2 other boys she did not know. She sat down next to Tatsuki and Ichigo sat down beside her and the boy with black hair.
 
“Hello, Miss Kuchiki,” said the boy with brunette hair. “My name is Keigo Asano. And this is-” He was cut off by the black haired boy by jabbing him with his elbow.
 
“Mizuiro Kojima,” the other boy replied.
 
“He likes to hit on girls,” said Ichigo.
 
“Ichigo!” Mizuiro moaned. “Girls don't need to know that! How could you?”
 
“It's true.”
 
Mizuiro moaned again and began sulking. Rukia couldn't help but laugh. She was really enjoying herself even if Ichigo was here.
* * * * *
“Where are you going?” asked Rukia to Ichigo as they walked home from school.
 
“My house,” he replied. “I live down the block.”
 
“Oh.”
 
They remained quiet for a few minutes until Ichigo spoke. “You know, there's a Halloween Dance this Friday. You going to go?”
 
She nodded. “My costume is picked out and everything. You going, too?”
 
“Not sure yet. I might be. Just depends.”
 
“Don't like dances that much?”
 
“I go every once in a while.”
 
Rukia looked up ahead. “That's my house. Um……see ya…..tomorrow?”
 
Ichigo waved and Rukia ran ahead. Then, she stopped. “Um….about yesterday……”
 
“Don't worry about it,” he told her.
 
Rukia smiled and walked inside her house. “You'll learn soon,” Ichigo whispered. “We will meet very soon.”
* * * * *
I did it! I am so happy. Please review if you like. Chapter 3 on its way.