Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Love ❯ You Are Shirayuki ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey Bleach fans! Here is yet Chapter 3 for ya. Let's begin!
 
Chapter 3- You Are Shirayuki
 
When Rukia got home, she called Renji and asked him to come over for a while. They were now both up in her bedroom, Rukia on her bed and Renji sitting in her computer chair. “Now, what was it you wanted to tell me?” he asked.
 
“Have you heard of a person named Shirayuki?” she asked.
 
Renji looked surprised. “Shirayuki? As in, Lady Shirayuki of the Snow?”
 
“Who's that?”
 
Renji sighed and turned to the computer. He typed for a few minutes and turned the screen to Rukia. “This is Lady Shirayuki.”
 
And it was the Shirayuki she was looking for. She had long black hair that went to her elbows and was wearing a dress that was white as snow. And her eyes were the exact same color as Rukia's.
 
“She was engaged to Lord Zangetsu,” said Renji.
 
Rukia went in shock. “Zangetsu?!”
 
Renji sighed again and scrolled down to show a picture of Zangetsu. “He has a long name, too, but you have to look on other sites. This website has the whole entire history on it.”
 
Rukia looked at Zangetsu's picture. It was the exact Zangetsu, too. Black hair that was spiked like Ichigo's. He wore a black tux that nobody had worn for thousands of years. “I would love to be Shirayuki,” she said.
 
“But you……..aren't,” replied Renji quietly. Then, he muttered, “Shut up, Zabimaru.”
 
“Who's Zabimaru?”
 
“I didn't say that.”
 
“If you're hearing voices in your head like I am, Renji. Then, you better tell me what's going on. Now.”
 
All of a sudden, the spirit of a man appeared behind Renji. He looked more real than a spirit. He had the same color hair as Renji, but it was short. He wore a black tux that was like Zangetsu's. He smiled at Rukia and said, “I am Zabimaru and Renji is my descendent. And you, Rukia Kuchiki, are Lady Shirayuki's descendent.”
“Descendent?” asked Rukia. “How could I be her descendent if she hasn't appeared?”
 
Because you hadn't released me yet, replied the voice in her head.
 
“Are you Shirayuki?” asked Rukia.
 
That I am.
 
“How do I release you?”
 
“I will teach you the incantation,” replied Zabimaru. “You must repeat everything I say in order to release. Understand?”
 
Rukia nodded. “Ready?” he asked. “I Rukia Kuchiki.”
 
“I Rukia Kuchiki.”
 
“Descendent of Lady Shirayuki.”
 
“Descendent of Lady Shirayuki.”
 
The ground began to shake. “Give you thy power,” recited Zabimaru.
 
“Give you thy power.”
 
“and thy magic.”
 
“and thy magic.”
 
“to release you.”
 
“to release you.”
 
“from your prison!”
 
“from your prison!”
 
A blast of light blinded Rukia's eyes for a few seconds. After it died down, there, standing in front of Rukia, was Lady Shirayuki smiling at her. Rukia couldn't help but smile back. “Well done my little one,” she replied. “I'm proud of you.”
 
“Lady Shirayuki,” said Zabimaru putting a fist over his heart and bowing. “It's good to see you again.”
 
“Same to you, Zabimaru,” she replied doing a curtsey. She turned back to Rukia. “Now, to the matter at hand. I hear there's a Masquerade Ball this Friday.”
“It's a Halloween Dance,” replied Rukia.
 
“Of course! Are we go-”
 
“No!” shouted Zabimaru. “You're not going!”
 
“Why not?!” asked Rukia and Renji in unison.
 
“It's too dangerous,” he replied.
 
“How can a dance be dangerous?” asked Rukia.
 
Shirayuki sighed. “They don't know what happened.” She smiled again at Rukia. “Would you like me to show you?”
 
Rukia nodded. Shirayuki held out her hand and Rukia took it. “Close your eyes and relax,” she told her.
 
Rukia did as she was told as wind swirled around her.
* * * * *
Shirayuki entered the ballroom in a beautiful white dress and a white mask that only covered her eyes. It was the night of the Masquerade Ball. The night she swore she never forget.
 
She was supposed to meet her mystery man tonight. In the letter, it said she would know him when she saw him. She looked around, unable to find him.
 
Just then, a man in a black tux and wearing a black mask walked over to her. He bent down and whispered in her ear, “He wants you to meet him in the garden.”
 
“Thanks, Zabimaru,” she whispered and quickly ran outside to the garden.
 
Shirayuki ran to the fountain in the center of the garden, but found no sign of him. He isn't here, she thought. They must have caught him.
 
“Is something wrong, M'lady?” asked a voice behind her.
 
Shirayuki turned around and gasped. In front of her, was a man with black hair and wearing a black tux. He wore a mask that looked like a skull with 3 red tiger stripe claws on the right side. “Are you my mystery man?” she asked.
 
“That depends,” he replied. “Are you my mystery woman?”
 
“Zangetsu,” she said and hugged him. She took off his mask so she could see his face.
 
“Shirayuki,” he whispered and kissed her with all his love he had.
They parted and looked into each other's eyes. Soon, they would be together and they would not worry about Kyouka Suigetsu. “You look beautiful,” Zangetsu said as he ran a hand across her cheek.
 
Shirayuki smiled and laid a hand on his cheek. “And you are absolutely wonderful.”
 
He gently took her hand off his cheek and held it in his other hand. “May I have this dance?” he asked.
 
Shirayuki nodded and laid her other hand on his shoulder as Zangetsu put his other hand on her waist. They swayed to the faint music from the castle as Shirayuki laid her head on his chest. “I'm glad you came,” she told him.
 
“And so am I. But I'm afraid Kyouka Suigetsu and his friends are getting suspicious of me. I probably won't be back for a while.”
 
Shirayuki let out a sigh that Zangetsu knew that she didn't want him to go. “Don't worry,” he told her. “I'll-” He was cut off by an explosion in the castle. Zangetsu turned back to Shirayuki and handed her his mask. “Stay here.” Then, he ran off to the castle with a sword that appeared in his hand.
 
“Be careful, Zangetsu,” she whispered. Then, it started to snow as a teardrop went down Shirayuki's face.
* * * * *
Rukia opened her eyes and found herself back on her bed. No Renji or Zabimaru. Only Shirayuki, sitting on the bed beside her with a grim expression on her face. “I'm sorry,” Rukia said dropping her head.
 
“Do not worry,” she told her. “It's not your fault. Life goes on this way because of him.”
 
“Him?'
 
“You will learn soon enough. We are going to the dance. And we will find him.”
 
Rukia smiled. “You sound just like me.”
 
Shirayuki smiled back. “Then you know what I'll do.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Alright guys. Review please! Chapter 4 on its way!