Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ GinHitsu drabbles ❯ Oh, Nurse~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bleach = Kubo Tite's ownership


Dedicated to Kaori, because she is exactly like me. Searching around Japanese sites looking for GinHitsu fanart and not being able to read the fanfics and saying stuff like ">something on an English site that has this pairing. So yeah, Kaori, this is for you.


310310310310310310

#1: Oh, Nurse!


Summer. Hitsugaya absolutely hated Summer. The reason being that, for some reason, he always got sick around the beginning of the season. So, the little captain was forced to lie in bed and not do any paperwork at all. Oh, it must be so horrible for him.


At the moment, Matsumoto was putting a hot towel on the child's head. Setting the water tub down, she pulled out a bottle and spoon. "Alright taichou, open up."


Hitsugaya glared at her with a flushed face. "I am not drinking that, you can't make me." He said, very bluntly.


Giving out an exasperated sigh, Matsumoto opened the bottle of liquid medicine. "It's your fault that you can't take pills yet. Don't make me force feed you." About to pour the contents out, she paused hearing a knock on the door. Leaving the offending drink on a nearby table, the lieutenant walked to the door.


The prodigy waited a while before his subordinate's head appeared from the door way. "Um.. taichou... you have a visitor... I'll leave you two alone." With that said, the blonde left.


Hitsugaya blinked before lifting his head a bit to see who had come. Immediately regretting it, and flopping back down on the bed, pulling the covers over his eyes.


For what he saw was Gin.... In a light pink nurse outfit....


"Oh... Wasn' expectin' that reaction..." Gin walked to the edge of the bed and lightly shook the other. "Hitsugaya-han. 'M here ta take care of you."


Still under the blankets, Hitsugaya yelled back. "NO! Go away!! And what the hell are you wearing?!" The yelling resulted in a lot of coughs.


Pulling the blankets back, Gin smiled at his "patient". "Yellin' ain't good for you, ya know? Now, Ran told me ya can't take pills, so..." He then pulled out an eerie looking needle. "We'll use this, 'k?"


Eye widening, Hitsugaya backed as far away from the "nurse" as possible. "Stay away! Where the hell did you get that!?"


Gin sort of waved the needle from side to side. "Told Unohana-taichou 'bout you bein' sick an' she gave me this." Grabbing Hitsugaya's shoulder, he pushed until the boy's back was on the bed again. "Hmm... Guess we need to calm ya down first, eh?"


With that Gin pressed his lips down on Hitsugaya's. Once the boy relaxed into it, Gin got up and grinned, holding an empty needle. "There. That didn' hurt at all, right?"


Hitsugaya just stared back at Gin blankly. 'I didn't feel it at all...."


310310310310310


Well, that's the end of the first drabble. I'll take requests for themes that you want, but it'll still, obviously, be a GinHitsu pairing, though there may be some side ones if there needs to be. Comments and criticism is appreciated, but flames aren't.