Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ GinHitsu drabbles ❯ Eggshells ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
#2: Eggshells


"You want to know... what?" Rangiku stared at her childhood friend, hoping that she had heard him wrong. She and Gin met during one of those rare free periods and the latter had asked something incredibly stupid.


"I wanna know if it's possible to have a child wit' Hitsugaya-han by puttin' an egg inside 'im." The odd thing was that Gin had managed to say this with a straight face.


"An egg... inside him?" The blonde was starting to wonder if her other friends were right in saying that the 3rd Division Captain was really creepy/strange/insane.


"Yeah. Ya know, jus' put it in through---mmpfh!" His description was cut off by a well timed Rangiku, who covered the other's mouth with her hand.


"Gin, I really don't want to hear your plans about your... activities with the taichou." She sweatdropped. 'But does he really think that will work?' Taking her hand off, she sighed. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's impossible."


Gin's ever present smile dropped a notch. Bringing a hand up, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Damn, well that sucks." After a moment of silence an imaginary lightbulb seemed to appear above his head. Slamming his fist into his palm, Gin focused back to Rangiku. "Should I ask Kurotsuchi-taichou? He should know 'bout this kinda stuff, ne?"


Seeing no way of getting the idea of impregnating her little captain out of the man's head, Rangiku gave out an exasperated sigh. "Yeah, sure." What that, the captain left, quickly waving to her and saying his cute "Bai bai, Ran." Resting her head on one of her hands, she thought to herself, "Maybe I should warn taichou about this..."


310310310310310310310


And there's the second drabble. The theme was brought up by Naughty Sensei... and I'll probably ask her to think of another theme for me (I seriously lack in the creativity department).


Anyway, to Kaori, could you give me your e-mail address of something? I would feel awkward talking to you via ff.net reviews.