Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ GinHitsu drabbles ❯ Eggshells - Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
#3: Eggshells: Part 2


Hitsugaya sighed as he looked at the mountain load of paper work stacked on his desk. Seriously, hanging around Gin took off way too much time from work. Thinking of that fox faced shinigami brought back recent... iffy memories. Ones having to do with his fukutaichou telling him about Gin's plans. The prodigy sighed again and sat down, starting on the work that would eventually fall on top of him should he not start now.


"Well, I took precautions, so that guy shouldn't be able to come in here..." He said to himself, hoping that it were true.


"Mornin', Hitsugaya-han." The speaker's voice had come from the window behind the small captain.


Cursing to himself, Hitsugaya turned back to see Gin come in from the window. "How did you get in here?"


As if the answer was so obvious, Gin simply pointed at the window behind him.


Rubbing his temples, the child groaned. "I know that. But I told everyone not to let you in."


"Oh. Well, I wen' around 'em." The older captain then dug around one of his sleeves to bring out a golden egg, that was about the size of a regular chicken's egg. "Now then. I went an' got this from Kurotsuchi-taichou. 'Said it should work, so...." Gin turned to where Hitsugaya was sitting, only to find out that the boy was already on the other side of the room.


"Are you insane? I'm not letting you put that in me!!" Hitsugaya yelled, wondering how the idea even came to the other's mind.


Gin looked at the egg before turning back to his lover. "It's not like it'll hurt. 'M'sure I could think o'.... other thin's that'd be worse...ah?"


Before realizing it, Hitsugaya had already opened the door and ran out of the room.


310310310310310310


Made a second part of the drabble before... because Kaori mentioned what Hitsugaya's reaction would be and it got me thinking... Plus I don't feel like writing about teaspoons and/or calendars at the moment (those were the theme's Naughty Sensei gave me).