Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Suika ❯ Relationships ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kai’s POV.


“Good morning all!” You shouted to the new fall sky. Past winter, and the date of Rukia’s execution is moving forward, but besides that, you had to go see Ichimaru.

When you got to the hill, you spotted Gin leaning against a sakura tree; the petals were falling around him. It reminded you of Senbonzakura. “Hi Gin.” You said blowing a kiss to him. “Hay Kai-chan.” “Gin, I want to ask you something.” You stated. “Anythang, pet.” He said smiling. “Do you know anything about, Rukia’s execution?” You asked looking him in the eye. “Nope.” He answered, while climbing the sakura tree. “Gin, are you sure, do you know who’s behind it? Please, I need answers!” You said. Rukia had been a friend of yours too, and it pained you to see her so sad when you visited. “Sorry pet, but I don’t have any leads. Why don’ ya climb da tree, ‘n watch the sky with me fer a while?” Ichimaru suggested. You sighed, and then climbed the tree as well. “I really hate you sometimes.” You said looking at Gin. “Hay, since ya frown, tha’ leaves me ta smile.”


Yotsuba’s POV.

I wonder if Bya-baka knows anything, I mean she is his sister. You thought as you walked to Byakuya’s office. “Enter third seat Mishiro...” He said before you even knocked. “Whoa, creepy.” You said opening the door giving Byakuya a sheepish smile. “State why you are here.” The stone voice of Byakuya said to you, his eye’s on his work. “Well, Kuchiki-Taichou. Makou wanted to know, do you know anything about, Rukia’s execution?” You asked hopefully. “Yes.” He said, but before you could ask, he spoke once more. “But it is not the worry of a third seat.” He said before going back to his paper work. “Well, fine! But be warned,” You said taking out a pad of paper and an ink brush, “I have you as a top suspect, Byakuya!” You said writing his name down. “Out.” He said before you ran out of his office. “I hope there isn’t a nice sakura petal on my desk when I get back.


Makou’ POV.

“Kiiisuke!” You whined. “Tell meeee!” You said stomping your feet. “I’m sorry Makou, but it’s classified.” He said covering his face with his fan. “You don’t really know do you.” You said to him with your face emotionless. “No clue, do I know something, or am I clueless, you’ll never know.” He said laughing. You punched him in the face. “Owie, that hurt MaiMai-Chan.” He said rubbing his cheek. “You deserved it!” You said before stomping out. You stopped out side and hurd Jinta talking to Kisuke. “Hey boss, you should treat her, uh, more girly. OW!” He shouted. “Heh probably got hit by Tessai.” You laughed while walking away.


Keiko’s POV.

“Hisagi, help me find information on Rukia’s execution.” You had demanded while you ate lunch with him. “Sure, I wanna know why she’s being killed too.” He said getting up, you stood up too, and walked with him. “Maybe Tousen knows?” You asked him. “He is a captain. “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be at a meeting?” You questioned. “Uh, yeah, I accidentally ditched.” He laughed rubbing the back of his head. “Liar.” You accused. When you got to his office, he wasn’t there. “Shit! I forgot, Taichou left me in charge of the division!” Hisagi yelled in shock. “And you’re going to ask for my help, aren’t you?” You asked looking around. “Kinda.” He said smiling.


Your POV.

“I’ll ask Aizen, but what is he’s innocent. Yea, ‘Hey Aizen, are you going to kill’- Omigod!” You yelled, as you saw something bloody stabbed to the wall. “W-what happened?” You whispered. You saw Momo coming around the corner, and when she saw whose body it was, she screamed. “CAPTAIN AIZEN!!!!” Hinamori cried falling to the ground. “Momo!” You yelled running up to the girl. “Wh-who did this.” She whispered crying into your shoulder. “I don’t know, it could have been the one ryoka who hurt Renji.” You said. “What happened!” Kai yelled running up to you. You pointed at Aizen’s dead body, she gasped. “Holy crap.” She breathed out. “C-captain, A-aizen.” Hinamori cried. “Don’t worry Hina-chan, I’ll make sure the person who did that pays. “Although, it just looks like a half sword and half Aizen ta me.” You said. You hadn’t been paying attention when Aizen showed his zanpaktou off, you never really knew why you wanted to keep your eyes shut, but now you think you know what his zanpaktou really does. “Yotsuba!” You shouted. Through the crowd of people, Yotsuba came up to you. “Take Momo. I have to deal with someone.” You said.

“Yuki.” Toshiro said looking at you. “Yes?” “Be careful of Gin. I have already told this to Momo, I think he’s about to make a move, and a bad one.” He said before hugging you.

“My, my. What happened here?” Ichimaru’s voice rang out. Momo got up and locked eyes with the smirking bastard. “You killed him!” She screamed before drawing Tobiume and started to attack gin. “Hinamori!” Yotsuba yelled. “Momo, don’t.” Kai yelled. “Don’t hurt him!” Izuru stopped her attack “I’m sorry Momo, but I cannot let you attack my captain.” He said. “Move.” Was the only thing she said to him, tears streaming down her face. “Don’t you understand I’m saying no!” Izuru yelled at her. “Can’t you here me, I said move!” She screamed back. “Snap Tobiume!” Hinamori said going into shikai. “Raise your head Wabisuke.” There fight lasted about 5 minutes, but to them and the viewers, it was like hours. “That’s enough!” Hitsugaya butted in as he stopped both of their attacks. “Yuki, Rangiku, grab a hold of them.” He ordered. You hesitated. “Yuki.” He said it more sternly. “Hai.” You said it quietly. “Rangiku get Hina-chan, I’ll get Izuru.” You said emotionless walking by her. “Right!” “Izuru. c’mon on, don’ struggle.” You said as you dragged him off to were Hitsugaya said. You handed Izuru off to Kai. “Ya know ‘im better, try ta comfort ‘im.” You said. You turned back to Gin as everyone else left. You were about to speak, but Hitsugaya got you too it. “Gin, I believe you were about to kill Momo.” He said. “Why would I, lil’ Taichou.” Ichimaru faked innocent. “Gin, if you make Hinamori spill, even a drop of blood, I will, kill you.” He said walking of. “Toshiro.” You said grabbing his shoulder. “What.” He sounded as if he had just dealt with a huge load of being harassed. “I…jus’ want ya to know, I’m here fer ya.” You said letting go.

“Makou, because Aizen is dead, I don’t think it was him.” Keiko had said a couple days later. “I know, so that makes Yuki wrong.” Makou stated unsure. “Ya know wha’ I’m goin’ ta take a bath.” You said getting up.

Makou’s POV.

There was a knock on the door. “Who are you?” You ask. “Hitsugaya Toshiro.” Said the person behind the door. “Come on it Toshi.” You said. “It’s Hitsugaya-Taichou to you.” He said. “Oh, just drop it.” “I came by to see Yuki-chan, to apologize for yelling at her.” He spoke again. “Just down the hall, she was in the shower but I don’t think she took a thirty minute shower.” You said to him laughing, “Thank you.”

Toshiro’s POV.

You walked down the hall like Makou had said. You heard water running. She must still be in the shower. You thought. You heard, rather loud singing coming from the bath room:


I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.
Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams.
And there are voices
that want to be heard.
So much to mention
but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic,
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind.

Listen to your heart, Roxete.

Some how in a daze, you walked in side the bathroom. After verifying, it was Yuki singing. You couldn’t help the words from coming out of your mouth. “Wow…”

Yuki’s POV.

After you sang, you herd a quiet. “Wow…” “Whoa! How did you get in here, Shiro, and uh how loNG!” You screamed falling out of the shower on top of the boy. “Oops.” You said. Toshiro was blushing and trying to say something when Kai walked in. “Yuki I heard a crash is everything-Whoa, fast worker!” Kai said looking at Toshiro who was still blushing. “Oh my gosh, in a bathroom! Hitsugaya, how dirty of you!” Yotsuba laughed from behind Kai. “What’s going on- Oh my.” Keiko said covering her mouth. “Makou! Toshiro’s raping Yuki!” Keiko said. “WHAT!” Makou said running in. Your were trying to get up, but realization hit, that, you were not wearing clothes. “Shit!” You said grabbing Hitsugaya and pulling him in front of you. “Just stay in front of me, until I get to my room.” You said to him. “H-hai!” He said still nervous about seeing you naked. “Awe, come on Taichou, it’s just a girl!” Kai laughed. “I know that!” he snapped at her.

When you got to your room you dragged Toshiro in to. “Uh, can you help me find some clothes?” You asked looking at you ‘Jungle’ room, as Makou called it. “Sure he said and turned around holding his nose. “Shiro, ya ok?” You asked worried. “Oh no! Did I hit you when I fell on you!?” You asked. “No, um, here this looks nice.” He said grabbing a shirt to change the subject. “You’ve never seen a naked woman before have you?” You asked giggling. Surprisingly, he answered. “I once walked in on Matsumoto changing.” He said.

_______________________________________
Aizen: It seems they are getting a long well.

Yuki: Aren’t you supposed to be dead!?

Gin: I’m here, Yay! Yuki-chan wanna hug.

Yuki: *Hits Gin* Go rape Kai or something.

Gin: So cruel, I’m jus’ showin’ I haven’ forgot ya!