Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Suika ❯ Trapped ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Hello ladies, nice to see you again.” Aizen said casually. “But, your supposed to be dead!” Makou yelled at him, mostly of fear. “It was just an illusion, it had me fooled for a while, but then, when they got the body down, I just saw a sword.” You said looking at Aizen. “Is that the power of Kyouka Siugetsu?”

“Very impressive, it would seem skipping all the lieutenants meeting have paid off for you Monosashi-kun.” Aizen said clapping. “But ya gotta admit, you didn’ thin’ she would see ya through, didja, Aizen-samma.” Ichimaru said stepping out from behind him. “…Gin?” Kai asked, why him, what the hell was he doing here. You grabbed out your mobile and dialed Yotsuba.

-Moshi Moshi.

“Yotsuba, we need help, Aiz-!” “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.” Aizen’s voice came from behind. “Aizen, you bastard!” You snarled. “Gin, grab the others, this one’s going to be the decoy.” “As ya wish, Aizen-samma.” Gin said smirking. “Ichimaru, you’d better have a good explanation for this!” Makou shouted at the taller man grabbing her arms. “If you struggle Jushi-Ban-Taichou-chan, I might have ta cut yer pretty lil’ neck.” Gin’s smile widened as shinsou was inches from her neck. “Gin…why? How could you follow Aizen!?” Kai asked. “I say Aizen’s a dirty bitch!” You said from your spot. “Do ya eva shut up, Yuki-chan?” Gin asked looking at you. “Call me ‘Chan’ I freeze your balls off.” You said venom dripping with every word. “Try to stay still, until Hitsugaya-kun is here.” Aizen said to you as he used a binding spell. You fell to the floor with a grunt. “I disliked you from the beginning.” Makou said looking at Aizen.

Toshiro’s POV.

After you busted into central 46 with Rangiku, you saw them all dead. “What the hell?” You asked a loud. “Captain,” Rangiku’s voice rang out. “Look at this, the blood is dry.” “Then this means it didn’t happen yesterday, or the day before that, Damnit!” You yelled hitting a corps on accident. “Ew.” You said wrenching your fist from it’s mouth. “Hitsugaya-Taichou, I thought I might find you here.” Izuru said. “Kira.” Hitsugaya said unbelieving. “Did you do this?” Rangiku asked. “No, I was merely let in as a distraction.” He said and turned around to leave. “After him!” You called. “Hai!” While running after him he started to say something about Momo. “And did you think Monosashi wouldn’t want to follow Momo after that!” Izuru said. “No! Yuki-chan and Momo are-.” “At the tenth division barracks? Monosashi-kun followed you after you left, and Momo left shortly after, she had been following you the whole time, and didn’t even feel Monosashi’s reiatsu in side central 46, Captain I’m ashamed.” Izuru said again. “Matsumoto, I’m leaving it to you.” “I got it.” Came her answer. While turning around you couldn’t help but feel guilty. “I didn’t even notice, Yuki!”

Hinamori’s POV.

“What happened here.” You gasped out. “Everyone in central 46, there all dead!” “How nice to see you Momo.” A voice greeted from behind. “Ichimaru-Taichou?” “Just follow me.” You followed his orders. S you were walking you noticed were you were. “This is…the living quarters of central 46.” You stated. “So, how many times have you visited this place Momo?” Gin questioned. “I never have this place id off limits to me.” “Theirs someone who wants to meet you.” Ichimaru said again. “But who would want to meet me, and why?” “You’ll se, no need to be shy, look behind you.”

Makou’s POV.

“Damnit!” You yelled biting your lip. “How could we have been caught by him!” You screamed again. “Nee-chan, I thin’ they jus’ want the power of the sougyoku, then when he let’s us go, we can kick his ass!” Yuki yelled at you. “I agree, and then I can talk to Gin and beat his ass red as well.”

Yotsuba’s POV.

“Renji.” You said running up to him. “Rukia!” You said smiling at Rukia, who was in Renji’s arms. “What happened with to Ichigo?” You asked. “I don’t know, he was fighting Kuchiki-Taichou.” Renji answered. “Ok, I have to find Yuki, she called me, and we were disconnected.” You said running the way up the hill. “Oh shit!” You yelled as a sword met yours. “Third seat Yotsuba, of the 14th division, I cannot allow you to go any further.” Marechiyo Ômaeda said. “I see, well you drew your sword first, so I will not go easy on you.” You said drawing your sword as well.

Yuki’s POV.

You couldn’t help it, right now; you know Aizen was probably killing Toshiro like he said. “Gotta break free.” You murmered.

‘Little Princess, why do you not reveal your fox?’ Hyouton Ryou asked.

‘I was going to, right now!’ You said transforming in to a white wolf with icy blue eyes.

Unlike Yoruichi, your voice is not a mans, but a child (Think Neji as a child that voice.) “Makou, shall I chew your ropes.” You asked sitting in front of her. “Yuki, what a great Idea!” Makou commented. “But is they see I got free, they might suspect.” “Go, find what Aizen’s doing!” Kai said. “You do know, when I turn back, I expect my clothes, and Hyouton Ryou, grab them when you can.” You said simply trotting away, your tail swishing this way and that. “Doesn’t she look adorable like that?” Kai asked Makou. “Yea, she does look cute!” Makou agreed.

“I smell Aizen’s sent, along with blood, not good.” You said running to the sent. I smell Toshiro! He smells like mint…Hot! I wanna kiss those lips! Crap Yuki, think about Aizen. You tried to keep your thoughts straight, but it didn’t work. “Ok there he is, Momo on the floor, and Toshiro looks mad.” You whispered to yourself.

“Tell me where Momo is!” Toshiro persisted. “Tat’s a good questioned. Toshiro flash stepped toward the space between Aizen and Gin. You ran past Gin and Aizen as well. Luckily unnoticed. “Momo, no.” Toshiro uttered. “Where’s Yuki!” He screamed turning around. “Probably dead somewhere, you know how she is, wanting to be in all the action. “Bankai, Daiguren Hyourinmaru!” Hitsugaya shouted. He appeared to have dragon wings and a tail made of ice. “Wow.” You sighed at its beauty. “Now Aizen, It’s time to die.” Toshiro just after those words left his mouth; Unohana and Isane were now present on the scene. “Don’t make such big remarks; it only makes you look weak.” Aizen said smiling. Toshiro lunged himself at Aizen, it appeared to be a direct hit, but he appeared behind Toshiro and he had a gash in his shoulder. “Toshiro!” You yelled turning into a human, luckily, the mist of the ice covered your body. You ran up to him and grabbed him. “What a sight, it’s the wrong season, but I rather like seeing ice this type of year.” Aizen said to himself. “Aizen you bastard!” You yelled at him. “Captain Aizen, no, Sousuke Aizen, you are a traitor. (Sorry, I’m skipping this, to boring.)

“Goodbye, I may never see you again. “Wait! You said jumping into the area Aizen was teleporting. You appeared at sougyoku hill. “Monosashi-kun, I never knew you were like Yoruichi, do you even have a self proclaimed title?” Aizen asked. “She look’s like the FLASH goddess to me!” Ichimaru joked at you situation. “Gin, shut it or, me and my naked self, will kick your ass to the world of the living and back!” You threatened. “Aizen, Gin, Yuki!” Yotsuba said looking at you all. “Renji, I need your shirt!” Yotsuba said grabbing it off his shoulders and dragging you away from Aizen and Gin. “Gin, what are you doing accompanied traitor!” Yotsuba asked angry. “Well, ya see, I’ll explain later.” He said smile dropping. “Yuki put this on.” Yotsuba said handing you Renji’s shirt. “Thank you. It’s rather short, but this’ll do.” You said looking back at Aizen, hatred making itself readable in your expression.

_________________________
Toshiro: *Nosebleed*

Yuki: Shiro? You Ok.

Toshiro: I never saw you fully naked before.*Blushing*

Makou: *Hits Toshiro* Keep it in your pants.

Yuki: Huh?

Toshiro: Uh, I have to go to the bathroom.

Yuki & Makou: *Look at each other* *Shudder*

SORRY KEIKO WASN’T IN THIS MUCH!