Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Suika ❯ The End? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Aizen, you are going to die, right here.” You said to the older man. “You can’t kill me, you’re not strong enough,” Aizen said, “Renji, put Rukia down, and step away.” “I won’t let you hurt Rukia!” Renji said holding her closer. “Once more, put Rukia down, and step away.”

Keiko’s POV.

“Keiko, Tousen-Taichou is gone!” Hisagi yelled running up to you. “Crap, is he on sougyoku hill?” You questioned. “I don’t know.” Just then, your phone rang.

“Hello?”

-Keiko, Aizen is alive, he took Yuki!

“Aizen’s alive.” “What!” Hisagi yelled shocked.

-Yes, and we believe he took Yuki, to prove something. Gather all the Shinigami you can, and meet me and Kai at the hill.

“Hai!” You said hanging up your phone. “Split up, and gather all the Shinigami you can. Monosashi-Taichou’s orders!” You commanded looking at your division. “Then, meet up on sougyoku hill, understand?” “Hai.” They said and fled. “So now what?” Hisagi asked as you turned to him. “I don’t know, but we should look for people to.” You said grabbing him.

Makou’s POV.

“Kai, I want you to come with me, we’re going to get the ryouka boy.” You said getting up. “Once again, thank you Unohana-Taichou.” You said rubbing your wrist. “I’m just glad we found you safe.” Unohana smiled at you. “Ok, well, we shall be going now, I have to see the boy.” You said running off, Kai following.

After5 minutes of searching, Kai found his spiritual ribbon. “Over there!” She said pointingin his direction. “got it.” You yelled changing your direction,. “Hey, you boy!” You yelled once, you caught up with him. “Huh? Me?” He said stupidly. “Ichigo, stay on guard, they could kill us, one of them is a captain.” A boy with glasses told the boy. “So, you’re Ichigo, Makou Monosashi, and Taichou of the new 14th division.” You said looking at him. “This is one of my third seats, Kai Yotsusiba. We will not harm you, I would like to take you to sougyoku hill, the place were Rukia’s execution was supposed to be held, if you ask no questioned, I can take you there right away.” You stated calmly. “Alright, but you won’t stop me from saving Rukia’s execution, right?” He asked cautiously. You nodded. “Then let’s go!” He said eagerly. “Follow me, Ichigo.” You said running back to the hill, this time accompanied by ryoka.

Yuki’s POV.

You were covered in blood, you had been slashed in several places, and yet Aizen was still not hurt. “Damnit!” You yelled, running at Aizen again, only this time, to be stopped by Gin. “Ok, Yuki-chan, tha’ should be enough.” Gin said, his sword pushing against yours. “I say when it’s enough! That monster hurt Toshiro!” You screamed at Gin, almost crying. “Yuki, Stay with Gin, I’ll get Tousen!” Yotsuba yelled at you, running to her target. “Renji, can you get him.” You asked the bleeding red head. “I see, asking will not help.” Aizen said, you looked at him. He was gone, then he was behind Renji, who was bleeding immensely now. “Renji!” Rukia screamed. Aizen grabbed her, he then said something about an orb inside of Rukia, and his hand turned into something demonic as spiked sprouted out of the ground. He stabbed Rukia with his hand, when she fell to the floor, he commented on his prize. “Funny, I never expected it to be so small; you never cease to amaze me Kisuke.” He said, “There is no use for her now, kill her, Gin.” Aizen said picking up Rukia again. “As you wish, Ikorose, Shinso.” As the blade shot from his sword, it stabbed through your stomach, and was going at Rukia, but it hit a different target. “…Nii-sama…” Rukia gasped out. “Well, what o’ surprise.” Gin said, his sword retracting. You coughed up blood and fell to the floor. “Ah, gomen Yuki-chan.” Gin said looking at you. “Ichimaru, you bastard.” You rasped out. “I will explain myself, Yuki-chan, when the time comes.” He said looking regretful. Everything faded to black, and the last thing you heard was a scream of pain.

You awoke on the floor, Makou by your side. “Yuki, are you ok?” She asked. “Where are we.” You asked. “Still on the hill, Aizen, he’s still here to.” Makou said looking at Aizen. “Allow me to show you, the power of the Hyougyouku.” He said walking up to you. Makou yelped as he hit her aside easily. He placed his hand on the orb, that’s when you felt a jolt of pain. “Aizen, what have you done?” Ukitake asked. How…many people…are here? You asked yourself trying to look and ignore the pain. You tried not to cry, but the pain was excruciating. “YOU BASTARD!” You heard Kai scream holding a girl in her arms. Keiko! You registered. Then you felt something forming at the side of your face, that was the most painful thing, you wanted to scream, and you did. Then it all stopped. You fell to the ground. “Behold, this what the hyougyouku is capable of.” Aizen said. You heard gasps a call of your name, and laughing in your head. Who…is? Who? Why girl, that is a completely stupid question! You know who I am. The voice laughed again. Where is Hyouton Ryou? You questioned. Who knows! It laughed again. You tried to get up; you needed to get away from Aizen. Aizen was walking away, but he was stopped by Yoruichi and Soi Fon, “Don’t move.” Yoruichi instructed. “Or we will cut your head off.” Soi Fon warned. “I see that.” “Sorry, Aizen-sama, I got caught.” Gin said smiling. Tousen was captured as well, “Well, goodbye forever, soul reapers. “Soi Fon, get away!” Yoruichi said just as yellow light poured on him, Tousen, and Gin. “You’ve sided with the menos.” Ukitake said. “What have you done to Yuki?” Makou yelled. “Hollowfication, Monosashi-Taichou, turning a Shinigami into a hollow, it may even work backwards, to turn a Hollow into a Shinigami.” He said pulling off his glasses, and brushing back his hair. “I will have an army, and stand at the top.” He said before disappearing into the hollow realm. “Makou…” You said. “Yuki!” She gasped. “I’m alright, where’s Toshiro?” You questioned her. “He’s in the fourth division, getting what you need, medical attention.” Makou said to you. “I’m fine you said standing up, but falling down again. “Yuki, the thing Aizen did to you, I want to see how it will affect you, please go see Unohana.” She pleaded. “Fine.” You said.

Makou’s POV.

After what had happened with the Aizen case, Yuki had been the hospital in critical condition, that wound she had were deep, one almost fatal, and Keiko was in the hospital with minor injuries but still bad, you visited them both with Yotsuba and Kai. “Hitsugaya-Taichou.” You said as he walked into Yuki’s room. “I needed to see Yuki-chan, and see if she was ok.” He said sitting by you. “So, what did Aizen do to her?” He asked grabbing her hand. “Hollowfication, I studied it more and they even have separate names, it said she isn’t a Shinigami anymore, just a Vaizard.” You said to Toshiro. “No, she’s whatever she wants to be.” Toshiro said looking at you. You smiled at him. “I guess so.” “Well, I need to get back to my division, tell me if anything bad happens to Yuki, and I will be here in a flash.” You said leaving.

Toshiro’s POV.

After Makou left, you just sat there holding Yuki’s hand. “I wish this never happened.” You told her, you knew she probably couldn’t here you but you talked anyway. “I wish I got there sooner, and I’m sorry.” You said squeezing her hand; you felt her weak hand hold yours back. “Yuki-chan…”You said looking at her. “Hi Shiro-chan.” She said sitting up wincing slightly. “Lay back down, you’re still hurt.” You said sternly. “I know, I jus’ wanna sit up a while, instead of lay down and sleep.” She said smiling.

Yuki’s POV.

After Toshiro left, you fell asleep again.

“Wow, this place is so big!” You gasped. “Well Yuki, It’s an academy.” Renji said to you.

In addition, after a month you graduated from that academy with your sister and three friends you had made, Kai, Yotsuba, and Keiko. “You will be put in squad two. You captain is Yoruichi Shihoin.” Yammamoto said to you and your sister. “Hai.” You said and bowed to him. “Alright, come with me and I will introduce you to the squad members!” Yoruichi said to you. “Well, see ya guys!” You waved at Kai Keiko and Yotsuba, who would join the fifth squad. “Alright this is our third seat, Urahara Kisuke.” She said. “Hi, I’m Kisuke, and you are beautiful.” Kisuke said grabbing your sister’s hands while she blushed furiously. “Uh, thank you, I’m Makou.” “And I’m Yuki!”

You woke up late in the night, “It was so long ago, and now I’ve come this far.” You sighed looking out your window at the stars.

___________

Gin: Sorry!

Toshiro: You did what to Yuki!* Reads where Gin stabbed you*

Yuki: Hey, I’m fine now.

Kai: GIN! Get over here right now Mister and explain your self!

Gin: Yes ma’am *sulking*

Makou: Wow, that flashback will tell everyone how Kisuke and me got together.*Sarcasm.*