Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Welcome to the Soul Society ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
They all walked in to a dark room with with unfamilar faces. An old man walked up to them and bowed. They bowed back and stepped back. "I am Captain of Squad 1 and commander of the 13 Squads....My name is Captain Yamamoto" he said. The 5 nodded and the oldest of the girls came first to speak. She took a step forward and said "I am Makou Henma"then she bowed and stepped back. The second oldest came next. Her green eyes watching the people. "Hey, I am Kai Mirasaki" she said then bowed. Next came a girl with Black hair and brown eyes. "Hello I am Yotsuba Mishiro" she said then she too bowed. Then came a girl with Blonde/Brown hair. "My name is Keiko Takashi" then she bowed and took a step back. The last one with Red hair the color of crimson took a step forward and said "Hi, I am Yuki Henma" she smiled then took a step back. Captain Yamamoto sort of chuckled then turned his back on them and looked at the other twelve people standing in the room. He nodded his head toward the 5 then said "This is Squad 14". You could see some shocked faces but altogether most everyone nodded. He continued by saying "From what I heard, they all graduated from the academy with scores equal to Toshiro Hitsugaya, they have all equal strength and their powers match those of a Captain...ALL of them". Again you could see some shocked faces but some of them smiled. "Since there can be only one Captain and one Leiutenet, three of them will be 3rd seats, but like I said, they are all equal power so understimate them. I expect you to tell your Leiutenets and other squad members when you see them....Dissmissed!" he said in a rush. The Twelve left the room in a rush to go discuss this new developement. When it was just the 5 and Captain Yamamoto, he beckoned them to follow him. When they reached an office not far from where the room was, he sat down while the 5 girls were left standing. "Now which one of you would like to be Captain" he asked looking into there eyes.Makou stepped forward and said"We have already predicted that we would be placed in Ranks and we all decided I will be Capatin while Yuki is Leiutenet. Kai, Keiko, and Yotsuba have agreed to be 3rd seats even though they are Captain worthy. We accept our positions with Pride" she stepped back and smiled at Yamamoto. He chuckled then said "You all are a very smart group, you will definetly fit in well here, Captain Henma I expect to see you at our captains meeting tommorrow, Leiutenet Yuki, I also hope you will be at the Leiutenets meeting day after tommorrow." He looked at the 3rd seats and said "You all will take shifts filling in for them, also you have the responsibility of training the new squad members". He paused then chuckled. "You might want to join the Shingami Womens Association, I wouldn't doubt it if Yachiru knocked on your door in the middle of the night asking for you to join....im just warning you" he said highly amused. They all smiled and nodded."We are probably going to have a celebration and welcome party for you so look for news".They nodded and said goodbye and left.When they left Yamamoto's office they were nearly ran over by a lady big a big chest and a little girl with pink hair.
. The Blonde girl nearly glomped the girls and said" Hi, I am Rangiku Matsumoto, and this" she said pointing to the little girl, "Is Yachiru" Yachiru got off Rangiku's back and said "Hi im Yachiru, would you like to join the Shingami Womens Association?" . Ka,i Yuki,and Yotsuba stepped forward. Kai said "I know I would! What?Are the Shinigami men sexist here too?" Rangiku laughed and said "Some are, so thats why we created a Womens Association! To prove we are not inferior to them!" Yachiru giggled and looked at The 5 girls and said "So will you join?". Kai nodded and so did Yotsuba and Yuki. Then Kai turned around and looked at Makou and Keiko . They smiled and nodded.Yachiru jumped in the air and yelled "Hoorah! I cant wait to tell Ken-Chan and everybody!". Rangiku grabbed the two guys behind her,This is Izuru Kira" said pointing to the blonde, "And this is Hisagi Shuhei" she said pointing to the other guy with the choker. "Nice to meet you" said Yotsuba. "Same Here" both guys said staring at the girls. "Im Kai, this is Yotsuba, and these are our friends Makou, Yuki, and Keiko" said Kai as she watched Hisagi's eyes linger on Keiko's tiny form. It got silent for a second. Rangiku broke the silence by saying "Would you guys like to come and have sake with us?" . Kai, Keiko, Yotsuba, and Yuki nodded but Makou shook her head. "I have to get our stuff settled, thanks but I might join you guys later if I finish early, Guys dont get hammered ok?" she said looking at the other 4. They nodded and walked with Rangiku and Yachiru to Rangiku's office to have some sake.
Makou's POV
'I hate drinking anyways' you thought annoyed by the fact that you were going to unpack everyone's stuff. You walked through the hallway to see a young woman. She had no sword and she had a leiutenets badge on her arm. The woman walked up to you and said"Um excuse me are you the new 14th squad Captain?". You nodded. "I was ordered to deliver this to you" she said as she handed the Captains white attire. It had The 14th squad sign on it and also there flower, the Lilly. "Thankyou, I am Makou Henma" you said as you extended your hand. The woman shook it then said "I am Nemu". You smiled then said "Nice to meet you Nemu" . "You as well Captain Henma" said Nemu. "Please call me Makou, I dont know how long it will take to get used to being called that!" you said laughing. Nemu smiled a small smile then said goodbye and left. 'Why so quiet?' you thought as you opened the door to the 14th Division quarters. You looked around to see 5 bedrooms and a nice liveing room. There were two bathrooms and on the left side of it were the squad 14 berricks for the squad members. "This I like" you said in awe. ' I guess I wont join them after all' You thought and and then you started to unpack everybodies stuff.

Meanwhile at Rangiku's office

"Yay i found them" said Rangiku as she dug in her desk for Sake bottles. She got the bottles and got some glasses. "I will give you five minutes before you guys get drunk" said Rangiku looking at Kai. Kai nodded and said "Ok i'll bite, how about you vs me in a drinking contest" . Rangiku smiled and said "I think you and I are going to be friends". She grabbed the bottles and poured the sake into cups. She gave three cups to Kai who drank them easily. Then Rangiku drank four, then Kai drank 5. When Rangiku reached for her cup she missed and it spilled, she giggled and you could tell Kai won. "Haha, Keiko you owe me 5 bucks" said Yotsuba happily. Keiko got out her wallet and paid Yotsuba. "I thought she was going to lose because you all lose to me!" said Keiko moving her hair out of her eyes. Yachiru,Izuru, and Hisagi were laughing so hard. Kai got up and stretched. Hisagi asked Keiko how come she couldn't get drunk. "Its easy really, all you have to do is drink it really fast and dont think about what your drinking. I pretend its orange soda. I taught that trick to Kai, Yuki, and Yotsuba. Makou doesn't drink, except on rare occasions" said Keiko laughing. Since Kai wasn't drunk she carried Rangiku to her couch and put a blanket over her. Yotsuba wrote a note saying 'Thanks for inviting us, we will see you soon, take a shower in the morning, it will help with the hangover. Love..Kai, Yotsuba, Yuki, and Keiko.' They hid the empty bottles and cups in her desk then they said goodbye to Yachiru and the boys and left the office. As they walked out a short kid who was the same height as Yuki and Keiko (Dey r short!) with bright white spiky hair. He stopped and looked at them. "Good Evening" he said and nodded to you. They nodded. "I am Toshiro Hitsugaya, I am guessing you guys are members of Squad 14?". "Girls" said Kai gesturing to themselves mostly there chests. "Of course excuse me" said Hitsugaya getting a little pink Yuki held back a giggle. They nodded. He reconigized a patch over Yuki's arm and looked at her. "So, your the leiutenet"? he asked. "Yes and my sister is the Captain" said Yuki. He nodded. "And you three are the 3rd seats" he said while looking at Yotsuba, Kai, and Keiko. They nodded. "Yes well drawing straws suck" said Kai glaring at Yuki. Yuki spat her tounge at Kai. Toshiro held back a chuckle and then went serious and said "Hmm, Well I will see you later, I have to speak to Rangiku". Keiko cut in saying "She is asleep, she introduced us to some other leiutenets and she got really tired". "Oh, I thought she was drunk or something" he said deep in thought, "If thats the case then im going to go to bed, Goodnight" he said as he walked to his room. When he was in his room they all started to giggle. "Ok lets go home" said Keiko. They all walked to the 14th Division. When they arrived they each went to a room to see that there stuff was in in them. They went to the living room to see Makou sleeping with a book in her hands. They picked her up and put her in her room on her bed. They all went to there rooms and went to bed.

Meanwhile
Kira walked back to his berricks. When he entered his office to get his things he felt a presence behind him. "Captain, you really shouldn't sneak up on people" said Izuru. "Oh I am so sorry Izuru, I thought you knew I was here the whole time, honest" said Captain Ichimaru innocently. Izuru sighed. "So did you meet the new members of Squad 14?" asked Gin. Izuru turned around and said"I met all of them except the Captain, she was unpacking". "What are they like" asked Gin. "Well the lieutenet is quiet but from what I can tell she is powerful and and I wouldn't mess with her. Keiko is a 3rd seat and she is quiet but also very humerous,I could tell by all of there ora's that they were strong. Yotsuba the other 3rd seat is a trouble maker and I wouldn't put it past her to be terribly strong. Kai is funny, she beat Rangiku in a drinking contest and she didn't get drunk, but Kai Keiko,Yotsuba and Yuki put Rangiku in her bed and left a note.Rangiku said that her and Kai were going to be good friends since she found a drinking buddy." said Izuru. Gin chuckled. "Rangiku beaten in a drinking contest? This is interesting, I guess I will get to know them when Yamamoto has that welcome party" he said and wished Izuru goodnight and you went to the 5th Division. Aizen sat in his chair writing. "Hello Gin" he said his back to you. "Hmm I really should work on my stealth" you said frowning. "Perhaps you should ask the new special stealth force" said Aizen chuckling. "There something aren't they?" you said taking a seat across the room from him. "Yes. Though from what I hear there also a research and developing department as well. I wonder where Yamamoto found them" Aizen said still writing. "What are you thinking?" you asked your tone curious. "Gin I want you to befriend them. Get them to trust you. When my plans finally take affect, I want them to be apart of it" he said as he stopped writing and turned to look at you. His eyes burned with greed. "I don't think they'll like that" you said frowning. He smiled. "They won't have a choice" he said simply. "Well alright I will see what I can do" you said preparing to exit. "See that you do" said Aizen going back to writing. You left the 5th Division and went back to your quarters. You felt disgusted with yourself for some reason but you oushed that aside...for now anyways. You climbed into bed and you thought about the new Division, and this girl Izuru spoke so fondly of. 'Kai' you thought before you drifted off to a dreamless sleep.



Tommorrow the real challenge arrives!
DUNDUNDUN! WHAT CHALLENGE? find out in part 2