Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ The New Squad Members ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Makou's POV

You awoke in your bed kinda sore. 'Probably fom lifting the suitcases' you thought. I got out of bed and took a shower and put on my shinigami clothes and my Captains attire. When they saw you they rushed to hug you.
. "Thanks for unpacking for us big sis" said Yuki. She looked at them and smiled. "Your Welcome, do you guys like your rooms?" you asked hopefully. They nodded. "Good" you said as she got a peice of toast and ate it.
"Hey guys look" said Keiko as she pointed to a dark butterfly entering the room. It landed on Makou's arm and it said "New members from the academy are coming in a few minutes to your headquarters. They are your squad so please immediately train them and let them get to know you" and with that said it left. Makou sighed and told them to stretch and get ready to train. They nodded. Keiko went to put on her chocker and skull earings while Kai and Yotsuba went to put on there necklaces and braclets. Makou shook her head at them and put hers and Yuki's hair in a bun. Kai braided her hair while Keiko put hers in a spiky bun.Yotsuba left her hair down but put a clip in it to keep hair out of her eyes. They walked out to there training ground and waited.

Makou POV END
25 figures approached them and stopped.
Some bowed and others snickered because there squad leaders were all girls. Kai was getting pissed off about the snickering so she grabbed her sword and unsheathed it. A gust of wind blew at the squad members. All of them were covering there faces because dirt was getting in there eyes.
"Makou, since there is 25 everyone will take 5" said Keiko knowing that she to was about to lose her temper because of the snickering too. They each took 5 . Out of 25 there was only 5 girls so each of the groups had one girl.
(Well start with Yuki's group)
". "Alright, who will be brave and come at me" said Yuki. One of the guys ran at her with his sword. She flashstepped behind him and put her sword to his neck "Come on you can do better than that" she said encouraging the others to come at her. The 4 others rushed at her and she stabbed the air which made a strong blast of ice hit the ground before the 4 people. One got past and tried to knock Yuki of balance but Yuki tripped them and they fell to the ground. "Come on guys try harder!" she yelled. They continued to try and knock her down for a while then Yuki said "Ok, go get water and take a break".
Yotsuba's group
I unsheathed my sword and looked at them. I ran at them with mysword and flashstepped behind one but she moved. 'Good dodge' I thought. She went after another one. Then she stopped. Someone was coming at her from behind so she turned around and stuck her sword out. The person stopped before my sword stabbed him in the heart. "Dont worry, I would have moved my sword in time"I said taunting him. I stabbed my sword in the ground and the ground began to shake. All 5 of members tripped and fell. "Ok, you guys need to learn some control"I said "Go get water". I watched as the 5 grumbled to the bench rubbing there sore spots.

Keiko's Group

"Lets go!" Keiko yelled as she watched Her 5 students taking a step back. "Get in a line and try one at a time to knock my sword out of my hand" she said. The first one charged but Keiko knocked the sword out of his hands. The next one came out full force but she was knocked on her butt. The next 2 couldn't touch her. The last one charged at her and almost knocked the sword out of Keiko's hand but Keiko's sword let out a bright light that blinded him. The guy was sent spawling in the air to land on his back. "Guys you need to think your strategy through before you go all out!".Keiko sighed then said "Were done so go sit with Yotsuba's team and have some water".

When they all went to the bench she went to find Kai, Yotsuba, Yuki and Makou. Everyone was there except Makou. She was already done with her team and she just left for the Captains meeting. "How did it go" asked Yuki looking at everyone. Keiko answered back "They dont think when they attack! They didn't anticipate any of the moves so if they were in a fight with a hollow, they would defintely not last a minute!". Yuki nodded then looked at Kai. "I just kept pushing them back whem they got too close to my defense.
Yuki, im sorry but its going to take a miracle to get them properly trained so they can survive in a fight. More then once they tripped because of my spiritual pressure. Also, I stuck my sword in the ground and my Wind sythes shook them up, I guess there academy teacher didn't teach them properly" said Kai angrily. Yotsuba nodded and said "Thats what happened to me! Its an academy standard to show your students how to withstand immense spiritual pressure without giving into it. My students didn't have any control! They just attacked without even considering the possibility of that it could be a trap". Yuki nodded. "We will talk about this later" she said as they all walked back to the 14th Division Quarters.


Meanwhile
Makou's POV

The room was dimly lit but it had enough light to see faces. I could tell that people were giving her curious looks. I sat down at the table where all the Captains sat. I looked next to her to see a female Captain with Long hair and braids. The female Captain smiled at her and extended her hand and said "I am Captain Unohana, please to meet you".I nodded and shook hands with Unohana and said "Same here". Captain Yamamoto entered and everything got quiet. "Alright everyone its time to discuss the Hollow situation in Kurawara Town. Apparently, strange spiritual pressure has appeared there so it is attracting more Hollows. There is a chance that more Hollows will appear within the next month. On to better news....The welcome party for the 14th Division will be held day after tommorrow at the 14th Divisions quarters". All eyes went to me but returned to Yamamotowhen he said" You are welcome to wear human clothes and jewerly. Thats all...DISSMISSED!". I walked out with the other Captains. Then someone grabbed my shoulder and spun her around. "Hello im Kenpachi Zaraki, was that yours and your friends spiritual pressure I felt earlier?" he asked. I nodded. He laughed then said "Good, finally a strong opponet, want to fight me" he asked hopefull. I shook my head then said "Sorry, I would like to but you see I have people im supposed to train so byebye!". I flashstepped away before he could get another word in. A guy with a pink cover up over his Captains attire said "Look what you did Kenpachi, you frightened her away!". Kenpachi grinned. "No i think it was that pink thing on your back Shinsui" he yelled back. Shinsui laughed then flashstepped away. Another female Captain walked up to Kenpachi and said "That was strong spiritual pressure". Kenpachi looked at her and said "Yep, and I want to fight one of em, What do you think Soi-Fon?" Soi-Fon laughed then said "Good luck with that" she said as she flashstepped away. Kenpachi kept walking and then he met up with Yachiru. "Kenny!" she yelled and climbed on his back. "Yachiru, do you know where the 14th division is?" he asked looking over his shoulder. Yachiru smiled then said "Yep its that way" she said pointing toward the south. He followed where she pointed. "You better be right this time" he said.
Meanwhile
"Ok I am tired so lets all relax" I said . No one answered so she checked in everybodies room then she checked the roof. They were up there with their 2 guitars . They saw me there and gave her puppy dog pouts. I sighed then said "Fine". I walked and went to sit by Yuki. "Who is gonna sing with me" asked Kai. No one answered so she grabbed Makou . "Do I have to?" said Makou. Kai sighed then said "Then Yuki, you sing backup and you and Makou play your guitars" . Yuki nodded and her and her sister grabbed their guitars. "Ready, 1,2,3," I said . The sound of the guitars began to ring through the air. And Kai and Yuki began to sing.

Kai: Some say sufferings not much
But I say...
We make sure to know
We know a lot of who we're killing

Both: We fell apart
We all fell apart
Underestimate what it means to me
We fell apart
We all fell apart
Underestimate what it means to me

Yuki:We're all different right?
Kai:(We're all different right)

Kai:Age is one, other side, different lines,
Different roles,
Different rules to abide by,
And all these lines self divide to races of men,
Cause we're all different right?

Both:We fell apart
We all fell apart
Underestimate what it means to me
We fell apart
We all fell apart
Underestimate what it means to me

Yuki: We're all different right?
Kai:(We're all different right)

Kai:Step over,
Step over that clever line,
Gotta figure out which side is right,
Choose a destiny to live by
If you wanna live or die or fight
And only one side wins
And what I think of this I don't know
It's not that I'm afraid of dying,
It's just, I'm so afraid to live

Kai:Some say that clevers as they come.
But I say,
We slowly learn to biteupon the sun
Perfect's finally gone and

Both:We fell apart
We all fell apart
Underestimate what it means to me
We fell apart
We all fell apart
Underestimate what it means to me

Yuki:We're all different right?
Kai:(We're all different right)

Kai:Step over,
Step over that clever line,
Gotta figure out which side is right,
Choose a destiny to live by
If you wanna live or die or fight
And only one side wins
And what I think of this I don't know
It's not that I'm afraid of dying,
It's just, I'm so afraid to live

Kai:Hate is what fuesl our wars and bloody lips.
Don't listen to love.
But I can sing songs
And I can sing about how I know
I know that this is wrong

Kai:Step over,
Step over that clever line,
Gotta figure out which side is right, Choose a destiny to live by
If you wanna live or die or fight
And only one side wins
And what I think of this I don't know
It's not that I'm afraid of dying,
It's just, I'm so afraid to live

Kai:Some say sufferings not much
But I say...

When the song ended someone clapped from behind them. Makou reconigzed him as Kenpachi. "Not only are you guys strong, you guys are rock stars too, this just keeps getting better and better" he said while chuckling and walking closer. Yachiru appeared behind his back and said "Wow Kai, you didn't tell me you guys were a band!". Kai was about to say something but then Yachiru cut in saying "I got to go tell the Association! We finally have an act for the Shinigami Womens Festival!" She flashstepped away. Kenpachi said "Looks like you guys are famous now, Yachiru will tell anything that moves. Anyways, whenever you guys are angry and you want to fight tell me and I will gladly be your opponet" he said then flashstepped away. They all sighed and took the guitars back inside. "Now we have to have Band Practice!" shouted Kai."-and we need to buy more instruments. Oh Well it might be fun." said Makou although she did not feel so good! "Lets just go to bed" said Keiko. They all nodded then went to there rooms.

Meanwhile
Yachiru first went to Rangiku, who told Hisagi who told Izuru, who told Gin, then Gin told other Captains. The news spread so fast by the time the night was over everybody knew about it!

Oh no! Cliffhanger!