Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ The Welcome Party ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was the day of the party and all 5 of them were nervous. They put on there shinigami robes along with jewerly. Yotsuba put her hair in a bun and stuck 2 elegantly chopsticks in it to hold it together. Yuki and Keiko kept theirs in a long ponytail. Makou and Kai left there hair down but curled it and made it wavy. They had made food and provided sake, soda, and tea as beverages. They walked out to see people arriving. The quarters and Backyard/Training ground was where everyone was going to hang out and dance. Inside was wear people could sit and talk. First to arrive was Captain Yamamoto followed by his lieutenant. Makou was the Hostess so she stood by the door shaking hands with the guests. Makou suddenly grabbed Kai and said "Take my place unitil I Get back" she said a she ran off. Kai stood there shaking hands with some more guests until she saw Rangiku. Rangiku pulled her into a hug. "Hey you should stop bye after the party ok?" Kai smiled and said "Ok". Rangiku whispered in her ear "Wait till you see the people I introduce you to". Rangiku walked away to go talk to Yuki, Yotsuba, and Keiko. Next came Izuru. "Hey Izuru" said Kai. "Hey Kai" said Izuru bashfully. "I'll see you after im done playing Hostess" she sighed and he laughed. When Izuru left a voice behind her said "My,my,my, so you're Kai" She turned to see a man with silver hair and a mocking smile. "Yes I am" She stuck out her hand, "I am Kai Mirasaki". He shook her hand. She noticed it was ice cold. "Im Captain Gin Ichimaru" he said. "Nice to meet you" Kai said. "You as well, I guess I will talk to you later" he said and kissed her hand. She nodded and smiled then moved on to the next guess. After a few more she grabbed Yotsuba and said"Im going crazy you deal with this" and she left Yotsuba there greeting guests. A tall man with brown black hair was next. He had Captains attire on. She extended her hand and he shook it. "Hello I am Byakuya Kuchiki, nice to meet you" he said. "Yotsuba Mishiro, Nice to meet you as well" she said. He nodded and walked away. Next came a guy with red hair and tatoos. "Hey Im Renji Abarai" he said as he extended a hand to her. She shook it then said "Im Yotsuba Mishiro". He nodded then said "How do you like it here?". She smiled then said "Its great here!". Renji smiled then winked and said "Save a dance for me". Yotsuba laughed then said "I would but im kinda off men for a while". Renji walked away chuckling. When all the guests arrived Rangiku, Kai, Yotsuba, Keiko, and Yuki were talking in a group while Makou was talking with Nemu, Byakuya, and Yamamoto. Rangiku grabbed all the girls and they went to the dance floor. "Come on guys dance" she said as she started to sway her hips to the music. Kai , Keiko, and Yotsuba danced but Yuki just stood still. Yotsuba grabbed Yuki's arm and they all started to dance together. After a while people started to watch them. Yuki got tired and left to go sit with Makou. Hisagi came up and asked Keiko to dance. Keiko said yes as she started to dance with Hisagi. Luckily it was a fast moving song and he spun her around and she swayed her lower body to the music. Rangiku, Kai , and Yotsuba watched as they danced. Rangiku pulled out her camera but luckily she had no film. The 3 continued to dance until Renji came up and asked Yotsuba to dance. She laughed and told him not at that moment because she was busy. Kai and Rangiku kept dancing. A slow/fast song and Rangiku and Kai swayed and rolled their hips to the beat. The song ended and all music stopped. Yamamoto took the mic and said "Captain Makou has agreed to her and the band performing a small song tonight" . Everyone clapped because they have waited to hear them perform to see if they were good. Kai sighed and said bye to Rangiku then she went to the Back yard/Training ground and grabbed the mic. She looked at everyone and then glared at Makou. Makou gave her an apologetic smile. "Any requests?" asked Kai to the crowd. She heard a really good one suggested by Rangiku and Kai nodded. Yuki and Yotsuba grabbed the guitars while Makou got behind the keyboard and Keiko got behind the drums. She tapped her drum sticks 3 times then the guitars and drums started to play with keyboard in the background. Kai started to sing and they all tapped there foots to the beat to the music.
Crush Crush Crush by ParamoreKai:I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here and it makes no sense at all

They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies

Crush, crush, crush
Crush, crush

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two I was just counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than' this

If you want to play it like a game
Come on, come on let's play
'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute


They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
Your little spies

Crush, crush, crush
Crush, crush

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two I was just counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than' this now

Rock and roll baby, don't you know that we're all alone now
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll honey, don't you know, baby that we're all alone now
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll hey, don't you know, baby that we're all alone now
Give me something to sing about

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two I was just counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than' no

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two I was just counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than'
More than this
Ohh
Hmm


The music stopped and everyone wasn't expecting you to be good, so they clapped loud. The 5 bowed and put there instruments away. Kai walked back to Rangiku. She was smiling."I found film" was all she said . Rangiku was expecting for Kai to chase her but instead Kai laughed and said "Let me see the shots you took". Rangiku showed her and Kai smiled. She shot pics of everyone and not to mention some with people rubbing theIR eyes or scratching there face or something. She even took a photo of Yamamoto sneezing Kai laughed and continued to talk with Rangiku.


'That was unexpected' Yuki thought to herself as she tried to find Makou so she could yell at her.But instead she bumped into Toshiro. You almost fell but he caught you before you hit the floor. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" he said pulling her up. "No it was my fault, my mind was on killing my sister for the stunt just pulled" you said pretending to squish Makou's head in her palm. He chuckled then said "Your good at playing the guitar". You turned red a little but said "Thankyou" He noticed you go red and he too turned red . "Would you like to dance?" he asked still red looking at the floor. You blushed deeper and started to dance with him. You swayed your body to the rhythm and followed Toshiro"s direction whenever he swayed a differnet way. 'Dancing isn't so bad afterall' you thought smiling.


Keiko's POV
Someone tapped Keiko's shoulder and she turned around to see Hisagi. He was smiling and said "Wow you guys are good". "She giggled and said "Thankyou". He grabbed her waist and they went to the dance floor. They were standing next to Rangiku and Kai who were taking pictures. Rangiku saw them and smiled . She went to take a picture but stopped because she felt someone behind her. Rangiku turned around so she forgot to take the pic. Keiko continued to dance with Hisagi enjoying the time they were spending with each other.

You excused yourself from him went to get something to drink. You got some water then saw Makou sitting drinking tea and walked toward her. "Hey" You said sighing. "Hey" said Makou. "I am going to ask you calmly, why did we perform tonight" you asked gritting your teeth . Makou was about to tell her why but she said "ManCandy ten o'clock". Yotusba sighed. And sure enough Renji was walking toward her. "Makou please, will you tell me?" asked Yotsuba in a rush. Makou said "I will tell you guys later when the party is over" she said then walked away. Yotsuba cursed under her breath then Renji grabbed her waist and they started to dance. You just rolled your eyes and kept Makou company.


Kai POVShe turned to see Gin behind her and Rangiku."Well well well, your quite the singer aren't you Kai"he said. You smiled and said 'l take that as a compliment". He looked at Rangiku saw that she was about to take a picture of him so he grabbed the camera. "I dont think so Rangiku" he said. Rangiku pouted and said "Fine" and she took the camera back. "I will be back I have to go get more film, and besides Gin," she said looking over your shoulder,"I already have tons of pictures of you from tonight anyways" and with that she ran out before Gin could get her. Gin sighed. A slow song came on and Gin looked at you his foxy grin wide with mischief. "Would you like to dance" he said already grabbing your waist. You nodded and you held his shoulders. You looked around and saw her friends dancing with there partners. The she gasped when she saw Yuki and Toshiro dancing with eachother. Gin looked too and murmmered "Suprises Suprises". Kai laughed and sighed. "So, how long have you and your friends been together?" asked Gin curiously. "Since our childhood, we all grew up in the same town and when a plauge swept the city everyone died except us for some reason" you said cautiously wondering why the he asked. Gin nodded then said "I'm sure it must be a painful subject, your parents. Do you ever wonder why only you girls survived?" he asked. You shook your head and said "Our parents...they just didn't care. Neither did the villagers. Since we all became friends we have been eachothers family. Makou's the female father and I'm the mommy. And then Yotsuba is the older sister and Keiko and Yuki are the youngest." . Gin laughed and was about to say something but the music stopped and someone was on speaker. "All squads this is an urgent message! Menos are attacking Sector 9! All squads go!" Captain Yamamoto yelled "You heard the annoncement! GO!" Gin let go of her and said "Seeya there Kai-chan" he said then left. Makou grabbed all of you and wey flashstepped to Sector 9. POV END
END!