Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ The Surprise Attack ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The 5 unsheathed there swords and went to help anyone who was getting beaten. Makou went to a Hollow and she sliced it in half. The one behind her was coming at her and she didn't have enough time to react. Luckily, Yuki was there in a flash zapping the hollow and slicing its head. Makou nodded toward Yuki and Yuki nodded back. Yuki went after one that had tried to kill another squad member. She sliced it in half but then a hollow grabbed her. She was trying to relax and wiggle her arm out of the hollows grasp so she could cut its arm off but her arm wouldn't move. Suddenly, ice covered the hollows arm and she broke free of the Hollows grasp. She sliced it in half. She saw Toshiro up in th air looking down at her. She smiled then looked away to kill another hollow.
Meanwhile
Yotsuba and Keiko were killing a large hollow that was thrashing around hitting everything in its path. Keiko blinded the Hollow than stabbed it while Yotsuba sliced it in half. Kai was with Rangiku trying to kill a very large hollow. It kept swinging its fist everywhere breaking rocks and trees which casued debri to fall on the other Shinigami. Kai spun her sword in the air and a gust of wind that looked like a tornado cut the Hollow to pieces. Rangiku smiled and said "I want the next one". Another one came over to them to avenge his friend. Rangiku said "Growl Haineko!" Her sword turned in to ash and went through the hollow. The Hollow was cut into shreds. Debri was still falling on the other soul reapers so Kai pointed her sword in the air and a gust of wind sent the debri back to the hollows. One of the pieces of debri went straight for a hollow. Someone was trying to defeat it. It looked liked Gin. The rock debri cut the hollow's head off. Gin looked down at her obviously dissapointed he couldn't claim the kill. She smiled them went to find Rangiku.
Meanwhile
Yuki and Makou were trying to defeat a very large hallow that had someone in its grasp. It looked like someone but it turned out to be a rock. It threw the rock at them. Yuki zapped the rock while Makou killed the hollow. Keiko was now with Hisagi trying to destroy a hollow that was throwing rocks. Keiko used what she called her 'holy water attack' . When it hit the hollow the hollow screamed in pain. The water burned it so bad that it was black and couldn't move. Hisagi cut it in half and they moved on to another one. Kai was about to finish one of with a final blow but someone cut it in half before she could get the chance to. She saw Gin smiling at her. "Im sorry, was that your kill?" he asked. She glared at him and stuck her tounge at him. He laughed at her expression then went to get the last hollow but stopped when he saw Makou and Yotsuba getting it. Instead he went to find Izuru. Makou was finishing of the last one with Yotsuba. Yotsuba pierced it with her sword and the Hollow began to shake violently, its head blew off and Makou sliced its body in half. It was finally over! There was at least 65 hollows. All of the shinigami returned to there quarters. "Im tired so im going to go to bed" said Makou as he was about to walk to her room. She was spun around by Keiko, Yotsuba, and Kai. "Why did we perform tonight" asked Keiko in her innocent voice. Makou sighed then said "Captain Yamaoto asked if we could, he had heard rumors that we were a band and I told him that we were going to perform at The Women's festival so he asked if we could give him and everyone a sneek preview". They all nodded and said "Oh". "Now im going to go to bed Ok?" she asked them. They nodded. Before she walked away she added "And don't think I will forget who you all were dancing with" The 4 all did an anime fall and Yotsuba got an anime vein. "I don't even like Renji!". They all laugehd at her irritated expression and then they all went to bed.you: That was short!
Me: Well at least it had some action in it!