Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Keiko's First Love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I awoke to hear giggling in the kitchen. She stepped out and saw Hisagi in the kitchen?! She ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on her skull earrings for a bit of flair. She put her hair in a in a sleek bun and carefully picked out her bangs until she was content with her looks, then walked out in the kitchen to see Hisagi having some toast. When he saw her he grinned. "Morning Sleeping Beauty" he said. She giggled and walked over to him and slapped him on the arm. He grabbed his arm and said "Ow, that hurt!" he said clutching his arm grinning. Yotsuba said in a scary tone "Dont make her angry...she might blind you! I know from personal experiance" . They all laughed except Keiko and Yotsuba. Keiko glared at Yotsuba. "You deserved it" she said as she spat her tounge out at Yotsuba. "Anyways, onto the real reason Hisagi is here....he wants to take you on a date" said Kai looking at Keiko. Keiko turned red then nodded. Hisagi laughed at the look on her face. "I already asked your 'sisters' and they agreed as long as your not out past curfew" he said smirking. Keiko turned to the other 4 and said "Just because im the youngest I get a CURFEW!?" she yelled getting into Makou's and Kai's face because they were the oldest. Makou laughed then said "Keiko were only joking, go out and have fun, we trust you" . Keiko hugged all of them and Hisagi grabbed her hand hand and they left the house. Kai sighed and Yotsuba was sniffling. "She really has grown up" said Yotsuba. Makou laughed and said "Cut the crap Yotsuba" . Yotsuba stopped pretending to cry. "Ok, so what what was the deal with the guys" asked Makou very sternly. Yotsuba blushed and said "Makou, I like Renji, so please dont make a big deal out of it". Makou nodded then she looked at Kai. Kai shrugged then said "I honestly dont think there is anything between me and Gin except that one dance. Besides, I have enough on my plate without worrying over a guy" said Kai although her insides were screaming in protest. Somewhere inside her said the exact opposite. Makou nodded then finally looked at Yuki who was madly blushing. Yuki sighed then said "Me and Toshiro's relationship is complicated and I dont know about it actually being a relationship" she said honestly. Makou looked reasurred. She took her apple and walked out to the training ground. They decided to take shifts on training the squad members. Today Makou was supposed to train them. When Makou was out of earshot Yotsuba said "Ok lets go to Rangiku's". Yuki and Kai nodded. When they reached Rangiku's office Yuki knocked on Rangiku's door and Rangiku was there immediately. "Hey guys, come in" she said. Yuki ,Yotsuba, Kai walked in and sat down. "What brings you here?" she asked. "We had a free day so we thought you might want hang out" said Kai. Rangiku smiled and nodded. Suddenly, Rangiku's office door opened to reveal Yachiru. Yachiru looked at them and said "We have a meeting for the association right now" said Yachiru dragging them up to there feet. They all flashstepped to the womans association building and stepped inside. You could see all female members their including Keiko and Makou wasn't there but every other female shinigami was there. Yachiru grabbed a lady with glasses and they both turned toward the others. Yachiru smiled then said "This meeting is about the prepariations for the Shinigami Womes Festival. We already have a performance from some of of our members but it would be nice if we could have more. Makou, Yuki, Keiko, Kai, and Yotsuba will be performing there own songs." Everyone nodded then the lady with glasses said "We also need someone to take pictures of that night so we can put it in our Womens magazine". Rangiku was jumping up and down saying "Nanao I can do it!". Nanao sighed and said "Fine but make sure their appropriate for the magazine". Rangiku nodded. "Anyways, Rangiku did you take pictures of last nights party" asked Yachiru. Rangiku nodded and gave the developed photos to Yachiru. Yachiru took them and showed them to everyone. Most of the pictures were of people dancing with eachother. Yachiru took one photo and said "This photo is the one were going to use". It was the photo of The 5 girls performing. They put it in the magazine and titled it " The Talented 14th Division Leaders". They published it and Rangiku said "I think that that photo is the only photo that came out good". By 2 hours all the Captains were reading one. When the meeting was over Keiko walked out to see Hisagi waiting for her. "You guys are officially the Soul Society band" he said grinning. Keiko rolled her eyes and Hisagi took her hand. "Lets go to Rangiku's office". Keiko nodded and they went to Rangiku's office. Rangiku wasn't there but Yotsuba and Renji were. "Hey Renji, where is Rangiku?" . Renji looked away from the conversation he was having with Yotsuba and said "She left a few minutes ago but she will be back with Kai and Yuki soon". Hisagi nodded and sat down on the couch and they all started to talk to eachother. Then Rangiku walked in with Kai and Yuki. They looked as though they were running because they were out of breath. Everyone watched them curiously. Yotsuba sighed then said "Um, what happened?". Rangiku ,Yuki, Kai stopped laughing and looked at everyone then they kept laughing . Kai who was still giggling said "Whew, that was close Rangiku!". Rangiku nooded then she saw everyone's puzzled looks and said "Me , Kai, and Yuki,were taking pictures of everyone we saw! We were going to ask you and Keiko but you guys were busy" she said to Yotsuba nodding to the guys. Keiko and Yotsuba laughed. "Do you guys wanna stay for some sake?" asked Rangiku digging in her desk. Everyone nodded except Keiko and Hisagi. "Im taking Keiko somewhere but we wil see you guys later" said Hisagi. He grabbed Keiko's hand and they walked out. Everyone nodded and had some sake. Hisagi walked with her until they reached a training area that had some trees. He grabbed her waist and put her on a high branch of a tree. She giggled then let out a scream because they were so high up. She put her hands to hey eyes so she couldn't see how high up they were. "Its not that bad" said Hisagi as he pulled her hands away from her eyes. She let him and she looked down again. She gulped and stood perfectly still. Then she took a deep breath and she sat down next to Hisagi. "Can I ask you a question" said Hisagi. "Sure" said Keiko. "When you guys were talking about you blinding Yotsuba, what did she do to you?" said Hisagi. Keiko laughed and said "We were sleeping in our rooms one night and she made a mini earthquake with her sword. She yelled at me and screamed 'Keiko theres an earthquake get out of bed!'. I believed her and jumped out of bed to see her controlling the earthquake. I yelled at her and my sword let out a white light and she couldn't go in the sun for two days because her eyes hurt so bad". He laughed uncontrollably for a second. He sighed and grabbed her waist. They both layed down on the branch. He looked at her and said "Keiko?". She looked at him and said "Yes?". "Would you be my girlfriend?" he said. She turned to look at him. She turned really red(redder than renji's hair lol) and nodded. He grinned at the color she was and pushed her closer to him. They started to snuggle. They snuggled and talked until the sun went down. Keiko notcied the lack of sun and said "I got to get home before Makou has her panic attack". He laughed and nodded. He walked her to the her division headquarters. When they reached the door he grabbed her chin and kissed her. Keiko returned the kiss which lasted about 3 minutes and said goodbye. She walked in to see Makou, Yotsuba, Yuki and Kai getting crushed by the door. "Easvesdroppers" she said accusing them. "Oh my god Keiko who taught you how to kiss?!" asked Yotsuba. Yuki and Makou slapped her over the head while Kai looked at Yotsuba her expression amused. "Oh come on Yotsuba, kissing comes natural for a woman" said Kai sighing. Makou looked at Kai and yelled "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!". Kai smirked at her. "Oh Makou, im hurt, you forgot that night we were in your room? Remember when we-"N-Nevermind were dealing with the issue at hand" said Makou cutting her off blushing. Kai grinned at Makou then nodded and smiled to Keiko. Makou looked at Keiko and sighed. "Ok Keiko, are you and Hisagi an item now?" asked Makou. Keiko sighed and nodded. Makou smiled and they all laughed and said "Ok" and they walked away. Keiko walked after them saying "Thats it then, you dont care!?". They nodded and Makou said "I trust you and Hisagi, besides" she said walking to her room "We already interviewed him this morning!". Keiko yelled and ran after her but Yuki turned around and grabbed her. Yuki called Yotsuba, Kai, and Makou over. They came and started to tickle Keiko all over. Keiko's face was wet from tears when they stopped. "Ok you guys win, im going to bed" she said rubbing her sides. They laughed and they all went to ther rooms. Keiko went to sleep anticipating the next time she would see Hisagi.