Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Makou and Yotsuba's Adventure to the Human World Part 3 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makou's POV

It was about 8:00 at night and I was in my room packing everything up. I had reached for the book I bought here but I changed my mind and reached for my hairbrush instead. There was a knock on my door so I opened it to see Kisuke. "Makou, where have you been the last 6 days hmm?". He walked in and closed the door. I looked at the ground and said "What do you mean?". Kisuke grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. "You know what I mean Makou. Why haven't you been around for the last 6 days we could have spent together". I looked into his eyes and said "It hurt to much...to think about leaving. I figured spending the remaining days in solitude would make the pain easier". He nodded and said "Makou, no matter where you are im still going to love you". I looked at him for a second tears rolling down my cheek. He kissed the tears away and he said "Makou, I know its going to be hard but we can make this work". I nodded and he held me close while I tried to control my tears that were shamelessly falling down my cheeks. He soothed me by stroking my cheek. After a while I finally controlled my tears and I said "Kisuke?". He looked at me and said "Hmmm?". I took a deep breath and said "I love you too". He smirked at me and kissed the pain away . When it ended I sighed. I fell asleep in his arms wishing this moment could last forever.

Kisuke woke me up and said "Makou, come on get up". I groaned and put the pillow over my face. He pulled it away and said "I'd rather see your face thankyou. Anyways, you got to get up if your going to spend the day with me, Yotsuba, and Renji hmm?". I got up quickly....too quickly...I got light headed and alomost fell. Kisuke laughed and caught me. "Do you realize how light you are? Thats what you get when you get up too fast". I laughed and nodded. He let me go then he said "Get changed". I expected him to walk out but he just leaned against the wall eyes closed humming to himself. I made a noise im my throat and he opened his eyes and said "Oh im sorry, did you want me to turn around?". I glared at him and he turned around. I quickly put on a green shirt then some tannish kapris with sneakers. I did that all under 1 minute. "You can turn around now" I said while brushing out my hair and putting it in a bun. He looked at me for a second then he said "Black hmm?". I was shocked because that was the color of my bra I was wearing. I glared at him and I said "You peeked!". He shook his head and said "No, I have eyes in the back of my head. By the way, your way to skinny for your own good. Im going to have to make you eat some of Tessai's remmedies". I stuck out my tounge knowing what that would do to my figure. He laughed and opened the door. "I should kill you Kisuke Urahara!" I said glaring at him. He chuckled and said "At least I'll die a happy man". I couldn't help but laugh at him. He smirked and said "Since you showed me you I will show you me". I blushed and punched him in the arm. "Oh well, maybe next time. Altough I have dreamed of seeing you in a bathing suit". Again I punched him and said "You are a perv!". He turned around and said "Oh and your not?". I laughed and said "When I was a young teenager yes I was! I just might rediscover my pervy side if Im around you too much". He grinned and said "If thats the case then your going to stay by me all day. I'll say the pervyiest things just to bring you to the dark side..muhahah". I laughed. Yotsuba was down the hall with Renji talking. Yotsuba saw Makou and said "Lets go! Uh, where are we going exactly?". Kisuke laughed and said "Were going to the park and then the pool" he said. I glared at him and he whispered in my ear "Told ya". I sighed and Yotsuba and I went to our rooms to get a bathing suit. 'Why did I bring this?' I thought taking it out of my bag. Mine was green and Yotsuba's was red. We had our bathing suites on over our clothes. We got a couple towels and we put them in a bag and we went into the parlor where the guys were sitting. Kisuke noticed our entrance and he said "Great now we can go". Kisuke was wearing a gray shirt with Blue jeans and he still had his hat. I giggled at his out fit and he looked at me. "Meany" he said poking my stomach. I laughed because it tickled. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the park. I laughed because there were swings, slides, grass, and not to mention trees for shade. I laughed and Yotsuba and I ran to the swings. (Dont be haters swings rock people!) Yotsuba got bored and went to go pick on Renji who was laying down under a tree. Of course she didn't pick at him for long until he carried her to the sandbox and dumped her in it. She screamed and grabbed some sand and put it in his hair. "There, now you a sandy pineapple" she said laughing. Renji went back to relaxing under the tree laughing as he got sand out f his hair. Yotsuba laid there soaking in the sun. I looked away and saw Kisuke coming toward me. He pushed me on the swing and he said "Again, your to light for you own good". I laughed and said "I like the way I look thank you very much and so will you once you see me in a bathing suit". He smirked and said "See I knew you would become more pervy around me. He tried to grab my waist to pull me off the swing but I jumped off and grabbed his hat along with it. He tried to grab it back and I said "I wonder what this would look like on me, only I would get rid of the green stripes and add some purple swirls!". He laughed and said "Give it". I lifted my bangs and put it on. He gasped dramaticly and I danced around saying "Nanananana". He flashstepped in front of me and tried to grab it again but I flashstepped behind him and whispered in his ear "Nice try". He was to quick and he pulled me around and grabbed his hat off my head. "I win" he said his face inches from mine. His whiskers were barely touching my chin and I laughed. He let go of me and he looked around for Yotsuba and Renji. I saw Renji under a treesleeping so I yelled "Hey Renji, free Pizza!". He immediately woke up and looked around. You snickered. He pouted.Yotsuba flashstpped toward you and said "Ok, where is this pool exactly". Kisuke nodded toward the shop and said "I keep it in my attic". I rolled my eyes and said "Of course. Next thing your gonna say is you keep a 3 headed dog called fluffy down there huh?". He laughed then said "Um well its not 3 headed and its not called fluffy but" you cut in and said "I dont want to know". He laughed and we reached his attic. "Everyone jump in" Kisuke said looking at them. I walked toward the attic and muttered "This never gets old". They all laughed and I said "Geronimo". I jumped in with Yotsuba, Renji, and Kisuke right behind me. I landed right by a pool of crystal clear water. There were two sides. The first side on the left was cool water and the other was a hot spring. Yotsuba laughed at the idea of a hotspring and she grabbed me and we took off our shirts, pants, and shoes. The guys were talking off in a distance so we knew they couldn't see us or hear us. We grabbed our towels and waited for the guys. They came after a few minutes. They were walking toward us and we could see them but they couldn't see us yet. They were wearing swimming trunks. I looked at Kisuke's stomach. I sighed on the inside because he and Renji had a 6 pack and strong muscles. They finally saw us in our bathing suits and Renji wolf whistled at Yotsuba and glared. "Go find Orihime!" she yelled to him and he gasped. "yeah your right. Bye guys!" he said. Kisuke was looking at me and he grabbed my waist and said "I knew this was a good idea". I laughed at him. We got in the pool and I swam around for a while with Kisuke but I got out when my legs started to cramp so I got out and put my towel near the pool. I layed on it for a while but someone picked me up. I looked up to see Kisuke carrying me toward the hot springs. "Dont you dare" I said hoping it would change his mind. He only laughed and said "I dare alright. It will be fun. He put me down by the hot springs. I went in it and tried to relax. I sat as far away from Kisuke because I didn't know what he was going to try although another part was hoping he would. I sat there with my eyes closed relaxing. I opened them to find Kisuke gone. I turned around to see him behind me. I screamed and I tried moved but he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I laughed because he tried to tickle me again. He stopped and I rested against him sighing. I checked his watch. It was around 5:00 p.m. so I just snuggled closer to him. He chuckled and I said "By the way, I think you should know I like your body". He laughed and said "I like yours too". I giggled and closed my eyes. I could hear Yotsuba talking to someone on her phone. I looked at Kisuke and smiled at him and you turned around and tackled him. He was on the ground with me on top of him. I was about to tickle him but he flipped me over so I was on the bottom and he said "Dont even think about it. Of course the view from down there wasn't that bad". He brought his lips to mine and all thoughts in my head were gone. I kissed him then he brought his lips to my neck. I laughed. He brought his lips back to mine but Yotsuba came up and said "Aw, happy moment! I wish my Soul Society phone had a camera in it". I threw Kisuke's hat at her while we were still kissing. Kisuke stopped and said "Hey!". Yotsuba put the hat back on Kisuke's head and she said "I'll see you later. I have to finish packing.And I want to say goodbye to Kon". I nodded and she flashstepped back to the attic entrance. Kisuke looked at me and said "My hat is not a baseball" "Shh" I said cutting him off and bringing my lips back to his. He chuckled and kissed back. After a while of talking and kissing, Kisuke's watch beeped. Kisuke sighed and said "6:30, time to go" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and we left the attic. I looked at him and said "Dont attics usually go up instead of down. That would make your attic a basement". He laughed and said "True but I can defy the laws of gravity and I call it the attic". I shook my head trying to not look confused. He and I went to my room upstairs and I got my bag. We were supposed to leave at 7:00 and it was already 6:45. I sighed knowing in an hour or so I would be in my Division doing paperwork drinking coffee. Kisuke grabbed something in his drawer by the counter. He gave it to me and said "Read it when you get back". I nodded and said "I will". Ichigo and the gang arrived along with Yoruichi. Yoruichi gave me a smile and she said in my ear "Your the first one Kisuke actually went after and got to. Im really happy for you both. Who knows, I might see you at the Soul Society soon enough". I nodded and said goodbye to everyone else. Orihime thanked me for helping her discover her purpose in battle. The portal came up and Yotsuba and Renji waved to everyone then they went through. I looked at Kisuke and he held me close then kissed me passionatley not minding the shocked faces and wolf whistles behind him. (Or should I say cat whistles considering they were coming from Yoruichi) "I love you" he whispered in my ear. "I love you too" I whispered back hoping the tears wouldn't show. I waved at him and everyone then I stepped through. I landed at the front gate of the Soul Society so fast it made my head spin. Of course getting glomped by 3 sisters didn't help much. "Makou!" the three said n sync. They all hugged me and I hugged back. Yotsuba walked up to us and she said "Keiko". Keiko nodded and said "Dont worry there on". "Whats on" I said ."The hearing devices" said Keiko adjusting her ear peice. All the guys were talking in a little group. Keiko turned the hearing device on high so we all could hear. Renji said "Yotsuba used her own tactic of torture. I resisted though". Gin chuckled and said "Im guessing this tortue was defintely not as bad as what Kai did to me". Kai smiled and whispered "Thank the heavens for my acting skills". We all laughed and got quiet to hear what Toshiro said. "Bottom line is were not dealing with stupid girls here, thank god. If were going to do this we have to do it quietly and we have to spend time with them to keep there suspicions at bay. I dont know about you guys but I certainly dont want my girlfriend confront me about cheating!". Apparently they all must of agreed because they were some yeps and yeahs. "Lets go and you guys act you have nothing to hide. Im glad I don't have a girlfriend to suspect me of stuff" said Renji. "Yotsuba shot you down huh?" asked Hisagi. "Yeah..Orihime likes me though!" he said grinning. "Wait, do you think that they could possibly be hearing us right now?" asked Hisagi. All the guys laughed and Toshiro said "I doubt it". The conversation stopped and they started to walk toward us. Keiko put the device in her bag and said "Now WE act like nothing is wrong". The guys finally reached us. . I closed my eyes and imagined Kisuke standing next to me. A light bulb went in my head and I thought 'Kisuke's letter!'. I looked at my sisters and there guys and I said "Um you guys can go out! I have to unpack and uh, sleep!". They gave me weird looks and they started to object. Yuki shook her head and said "Youv'e only been here for 10 minutes and you already want us out of the house? This is a suprise, wait shouldn't this be good?". Keiko, Kai, and Yotsuba nodded and Yotsuba said "Yuki, I think Makou needs some time to get rested up so she can go to the Captain's meeting tommorrow". I groaned and said "Ugh". Yuki's eyes brightened and she said "YES! NO MORE PAPERWORK!". Everyone laughed and Renji said "Um Yotsuba, how do you know there's a Captains Meeting tommorrow?". Yotsuba gave him and evil smile and she was about to say something but Kai said "She knows because I told her while we talked on the phone. Yuki told me about the Captains meeting and I told Yotsuba to start a conversation". Renji nodded. I sighed and said "You guys go im going to go back to the Division". They nodded and I flashstepped to the Division. I walked in and went to directly to my room. I didn't want to read it right away so I unpacked first. When I finally finished unpacking I reached in the suitcase and took out the folded papers. I opened the first one and it had Kisuke's writing on it. I sighed and started to read.

Makou,

As I already told you, no matter the distance nor the time will make me stop loving you. Please remeber that. I will be counting the days, hours, and minutes until I see you again. I wish I realized my love for you earlier while you were here so we could have had more time together. Attached to this letter is my old Soul Society number so you can call me. No matter what people say about long distant relationships they CAN work.
With all my love
- Kisuke
P.s. Dont be afraid to call. If your brave enough to go in a hotsprings with me you can handle a phone call.



I blushed at the p.s. part because I honestly was scared at the thought of going in the hotsprings with him. Of course who knew I actually wanted him to do something pervy. I took a deep breath and I dialed Kisuke's number. He picked up immediately and said "Hmm, I thought you would have called earlier. My guess is you probably procastonated reading the letter and waited until after you unpacked". I groaned and said "How is it you can read me like a book". He laughed and said "Talent". I sighed and said "Wait until im back there again. I will torture you". He chuckled and said "Im liking the sound of torture. What are you going to do?". I laughed and proceeded to tell him I would tickle him and probably steal his hat and cut it up. He sighed sadly and said "Oh. I was hoping you would torture me by the usual. You know, not kissing me or my personal favorite, touch and go game". I thought for a second then I said "Hmm, that might work". He laughed and we talked started to talk about some stuff. By the time we finished with our ending conversation it was already 12:00 at night. I yawned and Kisuke said "Go to sleep Makou". I sighed and said "Fine. I'll just go to bed and dream of this anime guy I saw on the new anime series". "Who" said Kisuke highly amused. "Kankuro" I said making my bed. He laughed and said "Fine but Kankuro gots nothing on me". "Yeah I guess not" I said. He chuckled and said "Goodnight". "Night" I said already closing my eyes my hand on the button to hang up. He hung up and I put my phone away. I thought of the last time I was in his arms and I sighed happily. I fell asleep fast dreaming of that hoping he was too.

Kai, Keiko, and Yuki: That was beautiful!

Yotsuba: I agree. Only I wish I found a man
Keiko: You will!
Yotsuba: I hope so
Makou: *sigh* im tired
Yotsuba: go sleep!!
Narrator: Anyways, I hoped you liked it! The next one is about how all the girls try and-
Yuki and Keiko: Dont even think about giving it away!
Kai: *Hums to herself*
Yuki: Kai?
Kai *Stops humming* What?
Yotsuba: What are you thinking about ?
Kai: Oh nothing really. Im just thinking of more things the guys could bedoing without them telling us. *Yaoi scene in head bubbling to surface*
Keiko:Well ok then. Anyways look for the next one!