Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Finale! The Women's Festival! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All 5 were getting ready and practing while they got ready. The doorbell rang and Yotsuba yelled "I'll get it!". She rushed to the door and opened it. The guys came in and Renji looked at Yotsuba and said " I see you girls are getting ready". Yotsuba nodded and Kai, Yuki, and Keiko came at there wearing there shinigami robes because they weren't going to show the guys what they were wearing. Each guy went to there girl and they started to talk amongst themselves. Hisagi looked at Keiko and said "You nervous?". She shook her head and said "My luck isn't that bad where I would fall off stage! But I guess im a little nervous about singing alone". He laughed and nodded. Renji grabbed Yotsuba's hand(which she snatched away) and said "What are you wearing?". She laughed and said "I refuse to tell!". He sighed and said "I have to wait the next hour or so to see you in a very appealing outfit? This sucks!". Yotsuba laughed. "Pervert!" Toshiro was sitting next to Yuki and he said "So, are you going to tell me what your singing?". She laughed and said "Nope! You have to wait and see". He nodded and said "If I were you I would keep your music close because I intend to find out what your singing before you sing". She hugged her music close to chest and said "Dont you even think about it". He laughed. Kai and Gin were leaning against the door talking. "I think that I might get a fanboy tonight!" said Kai grinning evily. Gin chuckled and said "Hmm, tell me the song you're singing and I will be the judge of that". She shook her head and said "No way! Although nevermind about the fanboy stuff because my song just screams 'Not in the mood for men' ". Gin chuckled and shook his head. Time flew by and before you could tell 30 minutes passed by. Makou yelled from her room and said "Girls, stop flirting and teasing! We have to get ready". The girls groaned and the guys laughed. Toshiro looked at Yuki and said " Have fun. We will be watching". She nooded. Hisagi lifted Keiko up and spun her around. She sighed and said "Im not a little kid dammit! Although I have to admit this is fun!". Hisagi laughed and kissed her hand and left. Gin kissed Kai on the lips and said "For luck". Kai shook her head and said "Ha! I dont need luck! I have talent!". He laughed, nodded, and left."Some secrets will be exposed tonight" said Renji leaving laughing at there eager expressions. "Hmm I see. Oh well we will wait and see". The 4 nodded and sighed. Makou laughed at there glum expressions and said "Go get ready!". They all rushed up to find the best outfit and do the rest of their hair and makeup. The Festival is going to be at the 4th squad Divsion. Unohana volunteered to have it at her Divsion because she was one of the Female Captains. Yachiru wanted it to be at her Division but Kenpachi said no because he didn't want people at his Division. It started at 6:00 but the girls had to be at the 5:30. It was 5 til 5:30 so the girls rushed to get there music, instruments, and other things. Makou looked at the 4 and said "Who has a camera?". They all raised there hand so she said "Bring all of them. Also, one of you bring the camcorder". Kai grabbed hers and put it in the bag. They put there robes on over their outfits and they flashstepped to the 4th Divsion. They were greeted by Unohana who said "Welcome ladies. Please go backstage and setup". She pointed to the stage and the 5 girls thanked her and went backstage to setup their instruments. After a while Makou shouted "Crap!". Yuki, Keiko, Kai and Yotsuba looked at her and said "What?!". Makou sighed and she said "We need a band name!". The 4 gasped and started to make suggestions. Makou wrote them all down and said "Here are our choices. Extremely disturbed, Hoshino Ai, Dark hearts, or fire cats". The girls shrugged but Yotsuba yelled "Extremely Disturbed!". "I like Hoshino Ai!" said Yuki looking at Yotsuba having a silent staring contest. Yotsuba sighed and said "Thats too girly!". "Is not" said Yuki jumping up. "Is too!" said Yotsuba jumping up as well. Keiko grabbed Yuki and Kai grabbed Yotsuba . They made them sit back down and Kai said "Yotsuba! We not much on time here so now is not the time to be picky. Yuki, extremely disturbed is cool so keep that in mind!". Yotsuba sighed and said "Yuki im sorry. Alright we can be Hoshino Ai". Makou blinked then said "Huh? What? Oh yeah, Hoshino Ai it is then. I'll go tell Yachiru and Nanao". The 4 nodded and Makou left. In about 5 minutes Makou came back with a program. Makou looked at them and said "Well first, Yachiru and Nanao will be talking and tellning the history of the Shinigami women. Then another band will perform. Then Keiko. After Keiko it goes Yuki, Yotsuba, Kai then me. After that is the finale with us singing a song". They nodded but Keiko said "Im first? I dont feel so good". Makou laughed and said "You will be fine trust me ok? Just have some water". Keiko nodded and Yuki said "Wait! You said another band was performing?". Makou nodded and Yotsuba and Kai laughed. "I doubt there as good as us" said Yotsuba still laughing. Makou sighed and said "The band just enterd and no one really knows who they are". Kai, Yuki, Keiko, and Yotsuba stopped laughing and Makou looked at her watch and said "Alright! Yachiru should be talking any minute so Yuki, Kai, and Yotsuba will get are instruments come with me. We will sit in the audience while Yuki waits on deck while Keiko performs". They nodded and Kai and Yotsuba went with Makou. Yuki and Keiko continued to talk and hum there songs to themselves to practice. After a while the crowds noises got quiet. Yachiru and Nanao got up and there were cheers. (Mostly by the Women since some guys there were embarrassed). Yachiru grabbed the mic and said "Welcome to the Shingami Womens Festival! We worked really hard on this and I hope you enjoy the festival". People clapped then Nanao said "We have many performances tonight. Some by Hoshino Ai our 14th Divsion band! Also a new band performing. Our finale will also be rather enjoyable. I have to ask you to turn off all Soul Society phones. In case of emergencies Captains may keep theirs on. Make sure they're at least on vibrate". People continued to clap then Yachiru said "Without further adieu, here is Beni Ame!". Yachiru and Nanao got off stage and smoke surrounded the stage. You could see 4 figures and the smoke cleared. There was some gasps because the 4 figures were Renji, Toshiro, Hisagi, and Gin! The 5 girls were shocked. This was the secret! They are a band! After adjusting to the shock Kai, Yotsuba, Yuki, and Keiko started to wolf whistle. There were 4 mics and Renji was behind the drum set with a mic. Gin, Toshiro, and Hisagi had giutars. The music started and Hisagi started to sing his part.

Our work of art
by Just Surrender
Link for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTRr_nsaPZM

Hisagi: Blood stained sheets,
What have I gotten myself into this time?
I close my eyes and I believe you.
If I should die I'll never leave you.

Renji:I wish that I could walk away
Toshiro: guilt rests in my hands
Renji: I know that it is for the better
Toshiro: I never said that I'd compromise
Gin & Hisagi: between fact or fiction
Toshiro: there's so much better out there
Gin & Hisagi: than you and me
Toshiro: I could end this in seconds
I know it but I don't dare

Hisagi: Another sentence this all could be over
Your words are like weapons why can't you protect me

All: Blood stained sheets,
What have I gotten myself into this time?
I close my eyes and I believe you.
If I should die I'll never leave you.

Renji: I wish that you would walk away
Toshiro: red still lines your hands
Renji: I know that it's still for the better
I never said that I'd stand aside
Gin & Hisagi between you and the door
Toshiro: there's nothing better out there
Gin & Hisagi: than you and me
Toshiro: I could end this in seconds
I know it but I don't dare

Hisagi: Another sentence this all could be over
Your words are like weapons why can't you protect me

All: Blood stained sheets,
What have I gotten myself into this time?
I close my eyes and I believe you.
If I should die I'll never leave you.

All: Blood stained sheets.
It didn't matter when I was calling out your name
I felt the wound grow ever slowly
closer than you'd ever hold me

Toshiro: It's a work of art
the way this fell apart
was the design too faded from the start
or was the artist just too blinded by this
no it's common sense I lack the confidence
still I'll confess all these things to you

Renji: Take a look at yourself
and tell me what do you see
I'd take a bullet for you
you'd put a bullet through me
and as I lay on the floor
with this hole in my chest
Can you walk from the truth
with all that blood on your dress

'Cause everything that you want
is everything that I need
I would have gave it to you
but you'd have take it from me
and every word that you said
it brought me closer to sin
I close my eyes and pretend its all fading

Hisagi: Another sentence this all could be over
Your words are like weapons why can't you protect me

All:Blood stained sheets,
What have I gotten myself into this time?
I close my eyes and I believe you.
If I should die I'll never leave you.

Hisagi, Renji, and Gin: Blood stained sheets. (Toshiro>(Its a work of art)
Hisagi, Renji, and Gin: It didn't matter when I was calling out your name (Toshiro>((the way this fell apart)
Hisagi, Renji, and Gin: I felt the wound grow ever slowly (Toshiro>(was the design too faded from the start)
Hisagi, Renji, and Gin: closer than you'd ever hold me (Toshiro>((from the start)

So why wait for this to go your way...


The music ended and you could hear some girly fangirl screams. The 4 guys bowed and walked behind stage to Keiko, Yuki, Kai, and Yotsuba. Makou was behind them recording this on the camcorder. Hisagi went to Keiko and said "See, we werent cheating on you!". Keiko laughed but Yotsuba said "But the whole Yaoi dream thing was to much to hope for". Renji laughed . Yuki looked at Toshiro and she said "Our band is so much better than yours". She spat her tounge at him and he said "Say what you want to say. Did you guys not hear the fangirl screams come from the girls in the crowd?". Yuki glared at him then Kai looked at Gin and said "About that! I could have sworn I heard 'Go Captain Ichimaru you're hot' by some girls". Gin laughed and said "Your jealously is fun to watch". "We will just see who's the jealous one when we have every guy drooling over us" said Yotsuba taking off her robe to reveal her outfit. They all took off their robes to reveal their outfits(courtesy of Rangiku's shopping sprees). The guys were speechless so Keiko said "Go sit in the crowd. We have to go on stage". The guys continued to watch them but they walked out. The girls laughed then Yachiru got a mic and went onstage. She giggled and said "Who knew guys could sing? Well, time for professionals! Lets go with Keiko singing Stand in the rain!" She got off stage and All 5 went on stage. Keiko reached for the mic and grabbed it. She was wearing her Black leather pants with a yellow and black plaid shirt. The music began and Keiko looked at the crowd and she began to sing:

Stand in the rain
by Superchick
She never slows down.
She doesn't know why but she knows that when she's all alone, feels like its all coming down
She won't turn around
The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down

[CHORUS]
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

[CHORUS]
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found

[CHORUS]
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Keiko stopped singing and the crowd clapped loudly! Keiko bowed then took her place as guitarist as Yuki grabbed the Mic. They waited as Yachiru grabbed a mic and said "Great job Keiko! Now we have Yuki singing Butterfly!". She got offstage and Yuki began to sing

Butterfly
by SMiLE dk
Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Where's my Samurai

I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find
To find my Samurai

Someone who is strong
But still a little shy
Yes I need
I need my Samurai

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm Your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find
To find my Samurai

Someone who won't regret
To keep me in this net
Yes I need
I need my Samurai

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Where's my Samurai

Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Where's my Samurai

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky

Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Where's my Samurai

Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Ay ee ay ay
Where's my Samurai

Ay ee ay ee ay
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make the colors in the sky



The music stopped and the crowed cheered! Yuki smiled and put the mic back. Yachiru took the mic and said "Wow Yuki you knocked them dead! I bet you cant find your samurai with all these jerks here!". There were boo's coming from some guys so Yachiru yelled "Kenny". Kenpachi burst through the crowed and the guys who were booing stopped dead. They shut up and sat down. Yachiru giggled then said "Thank you! Anyways, now we are going to have a small break for the band so everyone can get up and talk. Also, after the performances we are going to have some more food, refreshments, and music for dancing!". The crowed clapped and the 5 girls went to get water and prepare for the last 3 performances and finale. They were greeted by the guys who were waiting by the door to the backstage. Yotsuba was glomped by Renji and Hisagi picked Keiko up and spun her around again. Keiko laughed and said "I can get used to this!". "Me too" said Yuki who was in Toshiro's arms giggling. "Yeah, well Renji is heavy! Off~!" she cried from under Renji, laughing. Toshiro kissed her again and Makou said "Alright! Let's go get something to drink. Hopefully it will cool your hormones off". Kai laughed and muttered "Fire extingushers have been known to work". Makou rolled her eyes and Keiko, Yuki, and Yotsuba laughed but Gin chuckled and whispered in her ear and said " Not with me". Kai grinned and punched him in the arm. He rubbed his arm and said "You know that your insides are screaming 'I want to see that' ". Kai laughed and said "No, there screaming 'Take him up on his offer later' ". Gin laughed and grabbed her hand as they walked to get some water. Unfortunately, The 5 girls couldn't get water at that time because some one was blocking the way. That someone turned around and glomped them. "OMG you guys are awesome" squealed Rangiku trying to hug all of them. Hisagi nudged Renji and said "My hentai dream is coming to life right before my eyes!". Renji nodded but Yotsuba yelled "Yes Come here my little Keiko". Keiko laughed and Yotsuba hugged her and poked her boob. "owwie" said Keiko rubbing her boob pouting. "Sweet" said Hisagi and Renji scoffed. "That is so soft core". Yotsuba smacked him but Keiko on the other hand forgot completely when Hisagi kissed her. She just smiled and walked to get water. When all the girls were getting water Renji grabbed Hisagi and said "How do you do that?". "What" said Hisagi taking a drink of his water. "Get her to forget what you said just by kissing her". Hisagi laughed and said "Keiko forgives silly things easy but holds grudges a long time. But Keiko is just that kinda girl". Renji nodded but Toshiro said "Your lucky". Gin nodded and said "Yeah. Kai never forgets anything". The girls came back but Yachiru jumped on Makou's back and said "Ok you guys back to singin! We have a full house festival here and we should keep them happy". Makou nodded and Yachiru got off her back only to land on Kenpachi who was walking by. "Back to work girls" said Makou already heading to the stage. The girls nodded and hugged there boyfriends goodbye. They went backstage and Yotsuba grabbed the mic. She took a deep breath and waited as Yachiru announced her performance. "Alright here's Hoshino Ai with Yotsuba singing Firefly!" said Yachiru who was now getting off stage. They walked onstage and took there places. Makou and Yuki were on guitars and Keiko was on drums. Kai was on the keyboard waiting for the cue. The music began to go and Yotsuba started to sing.

Yotsuba

Firefly
by A Teens

When I said go
I never ment away
You ought to know
the freaky games we play
could you forgive and learn how to forget?
hear me when im calling out your name

Chorus:Firefly come back to me
Make the night as bright as day
I'll be looking out for you
Tell me that you lonely too
Firefly come lead me on
Follow you into the sun
Thats the way it ought to be firefly come back to me

You and me
we shared a mystery
We were so close
like honey to the bee
And if you tell me how to make you understand
Im minor in the major kinda way

Chorus x 1

Fly Firefly
Through the night
Come and play with my desire
Dont be long,
Dont ask why,
I cant wait another night

Chorus x 2

The last note ended and the crowed clapped and woohed! Yotsuba shook her head and laughed. You could hear Rangiku yelling and woohoing Yotsuba and the girls. Yachiru clapped and jumped onstage. "That was awesome Yotsuba! Ok! Now hears Kai singing U & ur-!" Yachiru was cut off by Nanao who was blushing profusely. "Um, Miss Mitasaki, Would you...?" Kai nodded and grabbed the mic and traded places with Yotsuba. Kai smiled at the crowed and looked at all the males in it. She began to sing.U & Ur Hand- PinkCheck it out
Going out
On the late night
Looking tight
Feeling nice
It's a **** fight
I can tell
I just know
That it's going down
Tonight
At the door we don't wait cause we know them
At the bar six shots just beginning
That's when dick head put his hands on me
But you see

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just u and ur hand tonight

Midnight
I'm drunk
I don't give a ****
Wanna dance
By myself
Guess you're outta luck
Don't touch
Back up
I'm not the one
Buh bye
Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun tonight
Aiight

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Break break
Break it down

In the corner with your boys you bet 'em five bucks
You'd get the girl that just walked in but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spilling your drinks on me yeah

You know who you are
High fivin, talking ****, but you're going home alone arentcha?

Cause I'm not here for your entertainment
No
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
It's just you and your hand

I'm not here for your entertainment
No no no
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
Just take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
Yeah oh



The music ended and people clapped loudly. All the girl in the crowed were now grinning because the guys that boohed the band earlier were now slouched in there chairs. Yachiru got a mic and looked at the crowed. "Um, well I don't really get that one but I'm sure it was awesome Kai! Now we have Captain Makou Henma singing Since U Been gone!". The crowed claped and Woohed and Makou gave her guitar to Kai while she got the mic. She sighed wishing Kisuke was here with her. Suddenly, she felt him there. She looked around and saw him in the distance. She smiled and he mouthed the words 'I love you'. No one saw her mouth it back. The music started and Makou began to sing.


Since you been gone
by Kelly Clarkson

Makou: Here's the thing, we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah Yeah, since you been gone
Dedicated, took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah Yeah, since you been gone
An all you ever you'd ever hear me say
Is how I picture me with you
Thats all you'd ever hear me say
Chorus: But since you been gone
I cant breathe for the first time
Im so moving on
Yeah Yeah
Thanks to you, now I get what I want
Since you been gone
How can I put it, you put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah Yeah, since you been gone
How come I never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
Guess you never felt that way
You had your chance, you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut you mouth I just cant take it
Again, and again, and again!
(Chorus)


The crowed woohed and she could see Kisuke grinning at her. Yachiru jumped out of her seat to grab the mic. She giggled and said "Go Makou! Alright! Now its time for the finale!". All the girls put there instruments down and grabbed mics. Makou pressed a button on the keyboard and music began to play. (Its one of those keyboards where you can record something onto it and it will play music for you) They moved the intruments out of the way except for the keyboard. They took there spots on stage and waited for the music to begin playing. When it did, they began to walk around the stage and look at the crowd. They all began to sing.4 in The Morning by Gwen Stefani

YukI:Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright

Kai:But it hurts when I think
When I let it sink in
It's all over me
I'm lying here in the dark
I'm watching you sleep, it hurts a lot
Both:& all I know is
You've got to give me everything
Nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

[CHORUS]
Keiko:I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Keiko&Yotsuba: Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

Keiko:All I wanted was to know I'm safe
Keiko&Yotsuba:Don't want to lose the love I've found
Keiko:Remember when you said that you would change
Don't let me down
It's not fair how you are
I can't be complete, can you give me more?
Both:& all I know is
You got to give me everything
& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

[CHORUS]
Makou:I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Makou&Yuki:Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

Makou:Oh please, you know what I need
Save all your love up for me
We can't escape the love
Give me everything that you have

& all I know is
You got to give me everything
& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Both:Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

(Give you everything)
(Give you all of me)

The music stopped and the crowed roared! The 5 bowed and jumped off stage because it was time for the celebration. Makou left to go run a quick errand so it was just the 4. Keiko and Hisagi were dancing together talking. "You know, I think your guys band is really...nice" said Keiko in deep thought. Hisagi laughed and said "Oh thankyou, its nice to know were as good as your band". Keiko laughed and said "Who said you were as good as our band? Im kidding, yeah I guess we tie". Hisagi smirked and pulled her closer as a slow song came on. Yuki and Toshiro were sitting at a table and Yuki said "So, all this time, you were just a band? And all my predictions were wrong! Damn!". Toshiro chuckled and said "Yeah we made a band, I asked the guys if any of them had any instrumental expeirence and well obviously they do". Yuki nodded and said "Really doesn't matter anyways, because we still are the number 1 band!". Toshiro glared and said "Oh really?". Yuki nodded and Toshiro grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. "Your mean" said Yuki as Toshiro pulled away. He laughed and kissed her. Kai and Gin were dancing next to Rangiku and Izuru and Rangiku said "Im sorry Kai but the guys band was way better!". Kai got the anime vein on her head and she was about to say something she might regret so she said "Ok, say what you want to say but I know different!". Rangiku began to talk to Izuru so Kai looked at Gin who was chuckling. "You keep laughing and im going to hit you" said Kai. Gin looked at her and said "You are just a sore loser". "There wasn't even a contest!" yelled Kai. Gin laughed and said "So, what did you think we were really doing behind you backs?". Kai gave him an evil grin and said "Same as I thought before, YAOI SCANDAL!". Gin shook his head and said "You are unbelievable". She kissed him and said"Yep, and I rock!". Gin nodded and spun her around while they danced. Yotsuba was watching for Makou and she gave Renji a good job as he passed. He frowned but accepted it.
Somewhere in a deserted sector

Makou was in Kisuke's arms dancing to a song on a stereo he brought. She looked up at him and said "You are taking a risk you know!". He laughed and said "I live for danger". Makou laughed and sighed. Kisuke tilted her chin and looked down at her. "I bet I will see you in a few weeks". Makou gave him a confused look but she shrugged it off. "I got to get back" said Makou in a sad tone. Kisuke laughed and said "I could just kidnap you but then again who knows how much paperwork you might have when you are rescued". Makou laughed and Kisuke kissed her. "I love you Makou" said Kisuke letting her go."I love you too" said Makou getting ready to flashstep. They waved at eachother then she flashstepped to the door of the 4th division. She saw Yotsuba and Renji by the door so she said "Ok im back". They nodded and pretty soon the party ended. The 5 said goodbye to everyone then left to go back to there division. They all sat down relaxing on the couch and Yuki said "Do you think this is what are life's supposed to be like?". They all nodded and Makou said "Yep. This is exactly the life we wanted".


Kai: Woohoo! It's done! Dont be sad guy because im making an alternate ending and a second part to the story! Look out for the altenate ending thats coming soon to your computer!