Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of the 14th Division ❯ Unknown Facts About Us ( EndNotes )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yuki:

Yuki talks with an accent similar to Ichimaru's Osaka accent, and her hands are even sometimes seen covered by her long sleeves.


Makou:

Makou can produce clones of her self that have all her abilities and reiatsu. Makou is usually the one to wear belly shirts and like the bad guys, basically she is in love with kisuke the creator of the hyougyouku.


Yotsuba:

Yotsuba has a special ability kinda like the sharingan(Uchiha Clan's ability from Naruto), but not exactly. She can not copy or use genjutsu on the opponent, but see their next movement so she can counter it.


Kai:

Kai has wind sythe like Temari. Kai can munipulate the wind into sharp knives that cut her opponents. Kai is the one who is the supporter of our doings.


Keiko:

Keiko's zanpakto controls roses, and she puts her enemies to sleep and kills them silently which is why she is the perfect assasin. In stronger enemies, it will cause them to doze a bit, and make their actions sloppy. In Makou's oppinion Soi Fon almost had Keiko in her division. There is a way to counter the rose petals, but Keiko will never give anyone the information.