Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Sun and the Moon ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Sun and the Moon
Story By: Paige Stone
Prologue
 
Why would anyone want to shed blood over me? I'm just useless and unhelpful; I don't deserve to be saved by anyone I deserve to die.
 
A young man ran through the trees at night. He looked around cautiously to make sure the hollow was not close behind it seemed as if he had lost it awhile back but he knew eventually it would find him. He placed his sword back in its sheath and whipped away the sweat from his head. His orange hair was a bright orange color underneath the moonlit sky. The man looked over at the soul society and saw the white tower, `I must get her back by tomorrow if I don't…she'll die.' He thought.
 
-Rustle rustle-
 
He turned around quickly and pulled out his sword ready for an attack. A figured step out of the bushes with his hands up. The man sighed and put his sword away.
 
“What is it Uryu? You scared the shit out of me.”
 
“Same with you Ichigo I thought you were another Soul Reaper chasing me.” Uryu said and puts his hands down and looked around to make sure they weren't being watch.
 
“Why? You can take care of them can't you?” Ichigo said. “Or are they too much for a Quincy?” Ichigo said jokingly.
 
Uryu glared at Ichigo pushing up his glasses with his index finger. “Don't be stupid, or have you forgotten?” Uryu said.
 
Ichigo looked at Uryu questionably then remembered, “Oh…I forgot you don't have your Quincy powers anymore. I'm sorry.” Ichigo said.
 
“It doesn't matter there are more important things to worry about right now.” Uryu looked toward the Soul Society.
 
Ichigo nodded, “We must save Rukia no matter what happens,” determination in his voice as he looked toward the Soul Society “I will save her!”