Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Tripp'n Contact Part I ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wrapping a white scarf around her neck the legendary tempest, Uezama Hanashi, readies herself. "It's been 50 years Akashi. I may have never completely had you in my heart but I did love you." Hanashi puts on her hakama and searches for her vice command lieutenents armband. "I am sorry my love..." Putting on her zanpakutou she stops for a second and ties back her hair in the mirror. "I must move on."

Hanashi steps out of the her room to see Tsubaki waiting on the couch. "Shall we be off mom?" Hanashi just nods.

"We need to leave baby." Slowly Tsubaki gets up and looks her mother in the eyes and mouths, "Don't cry...he still lives somewhere...I'll find him." Hanashi just shakes her head and continues out the door.

At the central hall of Commander Captain Niwa Kikyou, "We are all here today because of a great find that none of can speak of after this meeting." All of the captains stand at attention awaiting Kikyou's words. "Prime Minister Uezama Akashi has been found retrieve and reinjected back in the Gotei 13."

Grasp overtake the 13 captains as 10th Division Captian Uezama Saya steps forward, "There is no way. I would have felt his presence Kikyou-sama. I have all the captains would since him first."

5th Division Captain Kotetsu Isane buts in,"It's him...he has been silently working under the 5th Division as a substitute soul reaper for the past 3 years. Just as a test to prove his metal. By god it's Prime Minister Uezama."

Grumbling is heard in the ranks as 12th Division Captain Urahara Keisuke enters the fold, "Well the Frame Architect returns. Isn't this lovely. My lab is already full of his daughter's inventions. I don't think I can even create enough space for the both of them."

Kikyou smirks,"Frame Architect is gone. Life Weaver returns." 4th Division Captain Unohana's ear perk up," You have your doll back Unohana-sempai."

Smiling for a brief second, Unohana clasps her hands together and smiles. "There is so much I can do with him now. Bows, Braids, Wraps, and..."

13th Division Captain Izuru Kira speaks,"Madame Kikyou I don't think you just gather the captains to boast about the joys of your son returning as great of a key that is."

Kikyou nods," You are right...As reports have shown we have seen 10 of the 13 Fluers. Apparently recon from a close friend says that the Zero through Third Fluer will never leave the Cracked Kingdom unless given direct orders from the two Fluer d'Noir."

11th Division Captain Kurosaki Isshin smirks,"Sounds like we have a nice old fashion brawl brewing."

Kikyou shakes her head,"There campaign on Hueco Mundo was successful...which means. This is going to be a war." Isshin's smirk forms into a deep smile, "Division 11 would have it no other way."

"Enough Isshin." Kikyou stands up. "We know that Yaiba is up to something but not even the 13 Fleurs that surround him know the truth." Isshin returns to a smirk.

Kikyo sits back in place. "Right now my daughter-in-law will be introducing Jean-Clark in to the rank of the lieutenants. She will more than anyone notice Jean's striking resemblance to Akashi. But she can't interfere in Avril's love for Jean."

In the dessert of Hueco Mundo; a red bolt glides across the land scape and hits Las Noches ,"GWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." A long haired girl in all red blasts continuous ceros at Las Noches.

Slashing down from the air Ulquiorra attacks the girl to have his efforts parried by yet another girl in red. "Heela of the Red Trio..." Ulquiorra lands in the midst of a sand gust. "Isn't it tradition amongst Allancar to introduce yourself to the person you intend to kill?"

Ulquiorra shoots a ceros towards, no avail it is deflected by a gust of wind. "Hehehe...I am Winfor..." Winfor steps out from behind Heela. "And the one insanely laying waste to Las Noches is Teila."

Winfor and Heela release there zanpakutous and run towards,"My loyalities were never to Aizen...but if this is how we must play this all out. I think this is the best setting to see how far superior Yaiba-sama's Masterpieces are to Aizen's."

Ulquiorra releases his Zanpakutou,"My name is Ulquiorra Schiffer...Espada Numero Quattro..." A loud explosion engulfs Hueco Mundo and cracks the sky.

In Seireitei; Jean-Clark hears a sound and turns to locate it but sees his girlfriend, Avril, smiling at him and mouths, "Don't worry they don't bite. Like I do."

Jean-Clark opens the door slowly and peeks inside. "Hmmph." Hanashi stands up from her seat at the head of the room and smiles to welcome her new guests, but her smiles soon turns to a frown as through the years she stares at a lost part of her life.

"Akashi..." Tsubaki looks at Hanashi then back at Jean-Clark. "He isn't..."