Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Tripp'n Contact Part II / Diamond Earth ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The two stand with a room seperating years of a different between two sides of one equation. Avril smiles and bounces in front of Jean-Clark, "Hey guys, gals, and whatever Ken is..." She sticks her tongue out at Ken and glomps Jean," This is my loving, handsome, sweet, and really quiet boyfriend Jean-Clark De Bouef."

Hanashi failing to hear a word that Avril has said walks through the crowd and slaps Jean-Clark hard across the face. "Where have you been Akashi?" He barely looks in her eyes.

"Who are you woman...and why are you calling me Akashi?" Hanashi simply begins to growl then kicks Jean-Clark in the chest causing him to hit the wall as she slides on top of him and begins to punch him furiously. "YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR OWN WIFE YOU FUCKING LOUSE" Ken begins to pull Hanashi off of Jean-Clark, but it was to no avail. Hanashi pushed Ken back, drawing her zanpakutou.

"You want a fight wench....you can have it now and here...isn't that right Yoko...nami..." Ken's eye gaze in disbelief as he sees the actual Yokonami, which was thought to be lost at the bottom of the Bane of the Red.

"HOWL YOKONAMI!!!!" The brilliant blade scattered and fell into the ground; chards of the blade began to circle in the floor around Jean-Clark as he waved her in. "Try me...bitch." Ken pushes Hanashi to the side.

"Aunty this is the battle I was raised for." Ken unsheathed Nayamashii. "You sir are connected to Akashi some how and I am going to drag it out of you." Ken begins to walk toward Jean-Clark with a smile on his face. "Bring his heart to me, NAYAMASHII!!!"

Kikyou leans on her hand to prop up her head, "Seems Akashi has met the family." Saya giggles, "That's Ken's Reika...and this reika here is so nostalgic it brings me goose bumps."

Isshin sweats,"Well well I would hate to be one of the people in that room. Akashi's reika seems to be growing rapidly. It's even stronger than Raito-sama's."

A drip of sweat hits some paperwork as Raito sneezes,"Oh this can't be good..."

Ken leaps out of the hole in the wall to follow Jean down to the courtyard below. "YOU AND I HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!" He lands on the ground holding a scythe with a diamonds edge. "Attouteki Nayamashii!!!"

The deep slash turns the ground to diamond blades on it's way to Jean. "HIGATA YOKONAMI!!!" A wave of blades engulf the slash and cancel it out.

Tsubaki walks up behind Hanashi, "So is that my father or are your freaking out?" Hanashi looks at Jean-Clark's moves. "That's is without a doubt Uezama Akashi." Tsubaki looks at him briefly. "You have good taste if he is mom. He is very hawt." Hanashi looks at Tsubaki,"He's your father..."

Tsubaki waves a finger, "It's not confirmed. Remember you said Ken looks exactly like my father." Hanashi sheaths her zanpakutou. "So in a sense what you just said you think Ken is hawt?"

Tsubaki shrugs,"And what's the problem of being from an attractive family?" Hanashi pats Tsubaki, "If you hook up with your cousin I swear for everything I stand for I will carve him alive."

A bright light is seen behind the lieutenant meeting hall. "Hmmmmm..." Jean turns and looks up above the rafter. "Either one of you move and I swear to god...there will not be enough spiritron to help you repair."

Hanashi shakes head, "Ryoku is here...finally." Ryoku stands firmly above the two combatants and sheaths is Zanpakutou.

Jean snaps his finger and both Nayamashii and Yokonami return to their original state. Ken looks at this in confusion and thinks to himself,"So...you are the Red Emperor...Akashi. My Uncle."

Ryoku lands next to Ken. "What's the fuss about? It's crazy to see this much havoc over a meeting and to see two shinigami battling, I swear you two are unbelieveable."

Ken slaps Ryoku on the back, "Ahhhh come on now Ryoku...if you found the architype for your Zanpakutou wouldn't you want to see which is better?"

Not understanding exactly what Ken is saying, Ryoku just looks at Jean, "You're the new guy?" Jean nods. "I am Ryoku Shige. I was recently transferred to the 8th Division from the 11th Division as Lieutenant."

Ryoku extends a hand to Jean. "I am Jean-Clark De Beouf of the 4th Division." Jean shakes Ryoku's hand. "Well now that that's done..." Ryoku looks up into the hole in the wall. "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Everyone shrugged and walked away.