Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ My December ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Akashi slides backs on the ground, flipping back up kicking Yaiba in the mouth. He lands and holds Munashii ready to attack. "You know if I connect with even one hit you will die."

Yaiba holds Aijaku in place setting up the Zero Stance. "You're not a competent enough swordsman to land even one blow on me." Akashi disappears. Yaiba just smiles and holds Aijaku strong behind his back.

Loud clash begins forth a gust of wind stronger than that of any cyclone. "You're not strong enough to beat me Akashi." Yaiba kicks backwards; where Akashi has landed a direct hit to the blocking Aijaku.

Akashi flies backward and lands against the wall. Falling forward he is met by a knee to the stomach which presses him further against the wall. Yaiba pulls Akashi head up by the hair. "How dare a Kidou Specialist try to even dare match swords with me." Yaiba spits in Akashi face. "Become a man before trying to face me, Akaaka."

Tsubaki continues to listen to Akashi's story of Uezama Yaiba.

"It seemed I was never ready to fight him. That day when I released him. I saw what the Devil was really like." Akashi puts his hand through the bar as Tsubaki holds it. "I am glad he left after that. Your mother wasn't that far away. He decided to rebel against the Shinigami's and formed the Les Fleur d'Eden with two of my creations, Eptung and Keightsinger."

Akashi remembers Keightsinger leaving Kuroi Rabo. "...But you decide to follow a mad man with a god complex?"

Keightsinger nods. "Master Yaiba has a useage for everything you have created." Keightsinger holds Karen. "Master Akashi, I have mindlessly watched for years as you have carried an unbridled hatred for my daughter. I have grit my teeth in hopes she would never cross your path again. But faith plays a different hand."

Akashi just sits at the desk and begins to read his Aulphene 01ag, 02nr, and 03ex files. "My daughter is 03ex isn't she?" Akashi shakes his head.

"No quite the wrong assessment Keightsinger..." Akashi looks Keightsinger in the eyes. "I am 03ex...but only 02nr has the ability to become Aulphene Dua."

Tsubaki shifts a bit. "You were even welling to experiment on yourself."

Akashi nods. "Secretly I had done it several months before Hanashi got pregnant...which if I figured the string right...you are 04zx, Raito's sons are 05tr and 06qr. But for the abilities to manifest Aulphene must be a female to become Aulphene Dua or even use any of the Aulphene abilities."

Tsubaki thinks to herself of a dream she would have when she was young. A black winged maiden showing her a garden where both her mother and father were together. Happy and smiling. It would always end the same; with a white winged male closing gates as Hanashi and Akashi kissed softly. The name 'Beighlaur' being the first thing she could say after waking from this dream.

The door down the hall opens. "Damn damn damn...It was you. Remember me?" Orange haired male points at himself with his thumb.

Tsubaki and Akashi look at eachother. "Do you know him?"

Tsubaki shakes her head. "No, but we have gotten alot of new Shinigami's lately."

"He's wearing the Division 11 Lieutenent's Badge."

"Yeah he is."

The male gets in close and looks at the two dead on. "Two words old man, 'Urahara's Shop'."

Akashi scratches his head. It hits him. "KUROSAKI ICHIGO!!!"

"The one and only."

Tsubaki pokes Akashi. "Ummm...Dad how do you know this guy? And why did in mention Taichou-sama?"

Akashi smiles,"After Urahara left the Soul Society he started a shop selling society goods to local shinigami."

"Yep that's where I met your father. He blacked me out with his Reika." Ichigo smiles back. "You heard?"

Akashi tilts his head. "Heard what?"

Ichigo yells, "I AM THE FIRST VIZARD SHINIGAMI LIEUTENENT!!!"

"Vizard huh?"

"Exactly."

"Well hollow...how come you fell to this boy?"

Ichigo stares at Akashi. "How do you know the process to become a Vizard?"

Tsubaki buts in. "If you read correctly; Uezama Akashi the Frame Architect was the person who patented the ability to become a Vizard. So you should thank him."

Ichigo shakes his head no, then pulls out some keys. "I will just do what I was sent here to do." Ichigo unlocks Akashi's cell. "All of the Uezama Family is to report to Seijou-tou Shotin."

Ichigo twirls the keys and begins to walk away. "Oh, I almost forgot..." Tsubaki and Akashi look at Ichigo as Akashi steps out of the cell. "You have to marry Avril, Akashi."

He winks at Tsubaki, "Baki-ai...be a good older sister."

Akashi whispers under his breath, "Shit..."