Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Punk Rock Twins ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Niwa Kikyou, Uezama Akashi, Uezama Hanashi, Uezama Saya, Uezama Ken, Uezama Tsubaki, and Avril Balai..." Raito leans forward in her chair. "Now this is a legendary family."

Akashi walks over to the wall and leans under the portray of him as prime minister. "You have a reason for dragging us here? I was rather enjoying my cell."

Raito smiles softly at Akashi,"Don't worry good friend you can visit it at any time." Akashi huffs as Raito continues. "There is something that has come to the attention of the Center 46."

Akashi crosses his arms, "If it was that they finally found Kuroi Rabo then you know that means I am off the hook."

Kikyou looks puzzled,"What are you two talking about?"

Hanashi pats Kikyou on the shoulder,"It's ok mom; my estranged husband was just touching into the taboos of his two titles."

Raito nods. "If you have heard of the Les Fleur d'Eden then you should say hello to the person who was the founding member. Isn't that right Akashi?"

"Stall your mouth bitch." Akashi growls at Raito.

"Talk to my wife like that again and you'll happily see the business end of my blade Akashi." Ritsuka steps into the room followed by two young lads.

"YEAH PUNK TALK TO MOMZ LIKE DAT GAIN AND BAM! ON YOUR ASS!!!" Short haired one raises his fist in anger at Akashi.

Long haired Boy holds the other's fist. "Look above him Yukio? That's Prime Minister Uezama Akashi." The long haired boy bows.

Yukio kicks the other boy. "Quite being a lil' bitch Arashi." Saya giggles.

"Raito your boys remind me so much of the relationship between Yaiba and Akashi." Saya giggles again.

"Hence is why I named them the way I did." Raito stands up. "Yukio and Arashi, stop we have business to attend to."

Ritsuka hands Raito a report. Out the side of her eye, Raito looks at Avril biting her lip and eye-ing Akashi. "Avril is something on your mind."

Avril bounces in place and bows to Raito. "No Ma'am. I am just...well I am kinda...ahhh....crap..." Hanashi walks over to Avril and leans down next to her.

"You love my husband huh?" Avril doesn't answer. "It's ok...me and him had our chance for happiness and by the glow I am guessing you might have a better chance with him then I did. Take care of him...Ms. Uezama."

Avril shakes her head no. "That's your position. I am just a stray cat. I don't need anything from him just be with him. He loves you more than he loves me."

Hanashi looks up at Raito. "We might need to be excused from this meeting." Raito shakes her head no.

"This is far too important." Raito opens the folder in her hand. "Just as I thought..."

Saya asks wondering,"Raito something is wrong. Much worse than Yaiba."

Raito nods. "We have been given a mission from the one being we can't say no to."

Akashi's rings hearing the word 'being'.

Raito sits in her chair. "God has given us a mission to cleanse the Rayline."

"So we have to go to the Living World. More specifically the United Kingdom." Akashi grunts and plops on the ground. "What could be happening there so much as to call on our power house of a family?"

Raito just shrugs. "Well the answer is simply. Because I wanted to."

"God...I would have never gave you the position to hear that answer someday replied back to me."

"Well Mr. Shinigami ACE with you 550,000 kills, if I wanted you opinion then I would have asked for it."

Ken hears a big number and is snapped out of his severe daydream about him and Tsubaki. "550,000!!! NO FUCKING WAY!!!"

Akashi nods. "Feeling alil small now?"

"Horribly small."

Avril jumps up, "I'M PREGNANT!!!"

Ken slumps lower, "And the dirt just keeps coming."

Avril bites her bottom lip and looks down,"I am 1 month in..."

Kikyou rushes in and glomps Hanashi and Avril. "I HAVE MORE DAUGHTERS!!! Keep it up Akashi and I might kick you out the family tree to fit in more girls."

Akashi huffs louder. "You're the reason freaking Unohana used to put dresses and shit on me. Cause you did it to her when you were her captain."

"Exactly!"

Yukio leans in and whispers to Ritsuka,"Dad be glad our family isn't this screwed up." Ritsuka nods.