Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Pretty Little Ditty ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14 "Pretty Little Ditty"

London, United Kingdom...

Sitting in a movie theatre; blonde haired mature male watches a romantic drama. Overwhelmed by the ires of protagonist and his unbridled hatred for the antagonist he loves, the man sighs as a way to release built up anger. Standing up, he puts his coat over his arm and leaves.

Outside of the theatre he lights a cigarette and takes a light drag. "Great day for rain." He takes another drag opening his umbrella. "I hate rain."

Walking the streets he flips his hair from his face. "Sad I am the way I am." He puts the cigarette then reaches into his pocket pulling out a cellphone.

He turns it on. Continuing to walk down the street the cellphone buzzes in his hand. "I wonder what it is this time..."

It was a text message.

"Hollow sighting. Big Ben." He puts it back in his pocket and continues to walk, and it buzzes again. He sighs and pulls it back out,"This must be a big hollow at Big..." The name on his display screen brings a chill to his body that he had never felt before. The display reads "(081) 03-555-5555 Uezaka Calling..."

"No way..."

He rushes to answer the phone,"Hello."

"Long time no hear good friend."

"I would say the same Jean-Clarke."

"Enough of that. It's Akashi."

"So you have regained yourself. Where are you? Lisa and I went to see you in Paris and your landlord said you moved out but for some reason still wanted the place and paid for 6 years on it in cash."

"Long story. Let's just say I am not going to be needing that place to do any more of my deliveries."

"Ah so you got noticed?"

"Yeah. I am back in Division 4 under Unohana."

"Good to hear, and your wife?"

"Angry but these things happen. I am not really in the mood to worry about it right now. I have more pressing problems to deal with."

"So let me guess. You're on assignment?"

"Well in a sense, yes."

"That's and indefinite. So it's really yes. Who are you partnered with."

"Well...Hanashi, Avril, Tsubaki, Ken...oh and two people you should get to know."

"Who are they?"

"Well one has the potential to become a Shinigami ACE and the other is destine for the Center 46."

"Akashi you are being more vague then usual, and to me that isn't good."

"They're your Grandsons."

"So...life did move on without me."

"Not really. The Center 46 one looks like you with Karen's hair color...you'll get to see them soon."

"Soon?"

"Go to Big Ben...we are all cleansing the Rayline. Rayline III is first."

"Sure...I might even bring 'Hizashi' with me."

"I agree this place needs some sunlight. Seeya soon..."

Akashi hangs up. The man finishes his cigarette putting out the rest on his shoe and throwing the rest in the trashcan.

"Seems I am always needed in the fight."